Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Something about Meghan doesnt cut it. She was almost aping Diana (BBC one) in this Interview, but her behaviour was too measured and calculated, as far as I remember, British media were very accepting of Harry and Meghan as the modern face and new age royal couple, unlike how it was with Edward and Wallace.

Also I hate it when anyone plays the Diana card....Diana's life was plain tragic, but I just feel like Harry and Meghan are a bit too bratty and spoilt. Harry, William and Kate used to really get along well..things have totally gone wierd after Meghan came in. She gives me such major social climber vibes.

Not denying that royals are not doodh ka dhula..very uptight and annoying..but Meghan isnt exactly a saint either

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreefan

After Harry ruled out his grandfather who everyone would have guessed and likely given a pass due to his age and they expect such words from him, next guess would be Charles. Harry suddenly has a lot of resentment towards Charles. Irony is that it was William who fought with Charles while growing up and when he wanted to marry Camilla. Harry was the easy child.

I think it's mainly because they said it was a senior member, they ruled out everybody else. I don't think it will be Charles. Meghan was on very good terms with Charles, even called him her second father. They only bear this resentment towards Charles coz the money has stopped from the Bank of Charles. Imagine, after wanting to be financially independent. Lol.

Princess Anne is known to make snide comments. So, if Meghan is telling the truth, I think it might have been her.

Edited by Fallen-Embers - 3 years ago
Fallen-Embers thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Something about Meghan doesnt cut it. She was almost aping Diana (BBC one) in this Interview, but her behaviour was too measured and calculated, as far as I remember, British media were very accepting of Harry and Meghan as the modern face and new age royal couple, unlike how it was with Edward and Wallace.

Also I hate it when anyone plays the Diana card....Diana's life was plain tragic, but I just feel like Harry and Meghan are a bit too bratty and spoilt. Harry, William and Kate used to really get along well..things have totally gone wierd after Meghan came in. She gives me such major social climber vibes.

Not denying that royals are not doodh ka dhula..very uptight and annoying..but Meghan isnt exactly a saint either

She has managed to rile everybody up with her "secret marriage before the public marriage" comment. "WHY OUR TAXPAYER MONEY!?" is what is happening now lol. 🤣

1152060 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

I think it's mainly because they said it was a senior member, they ruled out everybody else. I don't think it will be Charles. Meghan was on very good terms with Charles, even called him his second father. They only bear this resentment towards Charles coz the money has stopped from the Bank of Charles. Imagine, after wanting to be financially independent. Lol.

Princess Anne is known to make snide comments. So, if Meghan is telling the truth, I think it might have been her.

Bank of Charles sounds right🤣

Megha knew who all she needed to curry favours with. Her doe eyed look at Charles and William were cringe.

Does anyone other than the Brits even know there is a Princess Anne. Might as well have named her.

1152060 thumbnail

She has managed to rile everybody up with her "secret marriage before the public marriage" comment. "WHY OUR TAXPAYER MONEY!?" is what is happening now lol. 🤣

Even the guy who supposedly got them married is like when did that happen🤣

Fallen-Embers thumbnail

Bank of Charles sounds right🤣

Megha knew who all she needed to curry favours with. Her doe eyed look at Charles and William were cringe.

Does anyone other than the Brits even know there is a Princess Anne. Might as well have named her.

I don't think a lot of people know about Princess Anne, but she has a very good standing with the British public as they see her as a hard-working, no nonsense woman. I know her because I am one of those people who is interested in anything royal, not just the BRF. I think I have an eternal crush on Prince Carl Philip (Sweden). 😆

Anyway, since it was more about he said she said, that claim cannot be proven. Besides that, they couldn't get their timing right. Harry said it was before they got married, Meghan said it was during her pregnancy.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail

Even the guy who supposedly got them married is like when did that happen🤣

Did he say that? I'm not aware. If the Archbishop does come out and say that it never happened, it brings the entire interview into disrepute.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But I must say the royal family's drama is as OTT as our saas bahu shows..it almost feels like an SP saga!

Fallen-Embers thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

But I must say the royal family's drama is as OTT as our saas bahu shows..it almost feels like an SP saga!

It's Downton Abbey 😆 The British saas-bahu, or maybe sasur-damaad. Lol 😆

1152060 thumbnail

I don't think a lot of people know about Princess Anne, but she has a very good standing with the British public as they see her as a hard-working, no nonsense woman. I know her because I am one of those people who is interested in anything royal, not just the BRF. I think I have an eternal crush on Prince Carl Philip (Sweden). 😆

Anyway, since it was more about he said she said, that claim cannot be proven. Besides that, they couldn't get their timing right. Harry said it was before they got married, Meghan said it was during her pregnancy.

I think that scoobiedoobie book was a test to see what all flaws people point out. This interview was meant to have got the poor-us story tight. However even then one of them forgot the final script leading to the timing discrepancy.