Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1123225 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aish.

I honestly would guess that it was Philip who raised the skin color discussion. I don't understand this uproar over them not naming the person. I mean clearly no one is so innocent there and maybe they all had the same thoughts? I'd 100% believe that they're all racist.

I don't know about help or why they didn't get it. Maybe post partum added to it but I would definitely not blame either of them for this. After everything we have read about mental health the last I'd do is blame the victims. I mean if it's because of his family, I genuinely don't know how much counselling would help.

Isn't he? He signed the Netflix deal and got trashed for that as well. He only said that they cut him off and that he was living on Diana's money and obviously now making his own through the Netflix deal. What's the problem here? It's the Brit tabloids that published that he was still be supported by the BRF financially. Meghan and him receievd so much hate for that.

So he came out and gave his side about how that isn't true, how is that wrong?

I don't think it's possible to ever come off as more arrogant and entitled than the BRF that are clearly still living in some colonia era when they ruled half the world. They need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Also thank God GB is not America.

Unless someone said it or did something, blaming someone for racism they might have thought is very wrong. Meghan is not a mind reader as far as we know.. Name Prince Philip instead of blaming everyone around for it. As an added bonus, get the pedophile in prison.

If she had mental health problems, she was the patient, not Harry. He was not away at war or at work. He was constantly there. If he didn't get help, how can he possibly blame other people for not getting help for his wife? What did she think they should do? Go around her own husband and get her a doctor? In which case, Harry is still the problem.

He is not simply explaining. He is whining he got cut off from millions. Sorry, dude. Millions of people lost their jobs. You're crying about actually having to talk to someone about your life to make money. Actually having to pay out of your own pocket for your own security. Because they might have to downsize their lifestyle. In a pandemic! When people have NO.jobs.

And yeah, I think this Oprah deal is part of PR for that show.

Royalty anywhere should be abolished. No one has the right to be a ruler.

As for thanking God GB isn't the U.S.A... I'd say the 2 have some nerve if they dissed the country they moved to in order to get away from GBπŸ˜†. What happened to the plan for Canada? Why LA? Why the hated America? Thank God the U.S. isn't GB. We don't have monarchy. There are no subjects, only citizens.

TL; DR. They all suck. Billionaires fighting over stuff. Meghan is karma visiting the royal family for all they did thus far. She is milking it for all it is worth.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

If she had mental health problems, she was the patient, not Harry. He was not away at war or at work. He was constantly there. If he didn't get help, how can he possibly blame other people for not getting help for his wife? What did she think they should do? Go around her own husband and get her a doctor? In which case, Harry is still the problem.

That was one of the parts I did not get. He flat out said he didn't reach out to other members of his family for her about her mental health because he was "ashamed"....like what? Even Oprah looked at him like "huh?" He then looped it with how "no one talks about mental health in the family". But way to drop the ball dude

HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aish.

I mean shes 94...how much could she possibly eat?πŸ˜† Also who carries their purse to dinner at their own house every day?

Exactly. Especially someone like me who puts an excessive amount of garlic in her pasta lol. ALSOOO NO POTATOES. Imagine life without French fries.

Lol this is prolly why she's still alive and healthy (&unhappy)

Whoa , i did not know about all these 😲

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

That was one of the parts I did not get. He flat out said he didn't reach out to other members of his family for her about her mental health because he was "ashamed"....like what? Even Oprah looked at him like "huh?" He then looped it with how "no one talks about mental health in the family". But way to drop the ball dude

I don’t know their story, only they know both sides of the story. But I know in real life people make you feel ashamed for having mental issues, they mock, joke and make it even worst for you to deal with so I understand anybody who don’t want to talk about it. You can talk to the doctors about it. But I have not seen the full interview, just saw clips of it

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
1152060 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

That's weird he said that. He had come out about his own mental health issues and how he got help for it. He with his brother backed so many causes for this. This was pre Meghan days. So why was he ashamed now?

There is such a mix of what I think is truth and lies that when people who follow the RF family, like a lot of Brits do, they see the lies and take everything as a lie and others who don't, will believe since there are lots of plausible stories like the racism one.

1152060 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I dont understand the fascination with the royal family and the coverage they get

real life bigg boss.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

I don't understand the purpose of this interview. Before beginning the chat, both Oprah and Meghan establish that she isn't getting a dime for this. So ... was this an attempt to repair Meghan's "image" in a place where she can control the narrative... cuz she was clearly in over head back there in Britain? It almost looks like a "revenge" interview for whatever Meghan went through in the royal family.... and there are always two sides to every story, especially in internal family conflicts. Harry might be just trying to support his wife but comes off looking like a moron.

They want to get the American public on their side coz of their charity foundation, Netflix deal, and some other ventures I guess. They know they've lost the British public. πŸ˜†

For all those asking, Harry has confirmed it was not the Queen or Prince Philip who made the dark skin comment. My guess is Princess Anne, if it really happened.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

They want to get the American public on their side coz of their charity foundation, Netflix deal, and some other ventures I guess. They know they've lost the British public. πŸ˜†

For all those asking, Harry has confirmed it was not the Queen or Prince Philip who made the dark skin comment. My guess is Princess Anne, if it really happened.

So they were playing games

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So they were playing games

It is all a game. It's real life Game of Thrones, and that's why people are interested. πŸ˜†

1152060 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

After Harry ruled out his grandfather who everyone would have guessed and likely given a pass due to his age and they expect such words from him, next guess would be Charles. Harry suddenly has a lot of resentment towards Charles. Irony is that it was William who fought with Charles while growing up and when he wanted to marry Camilla. Harry was the easy child.