Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I know meghan is mixed but she still has a skin that looks tan, who wants to be pale skin anyways. Even if their family is racist, they should've not tell the media about it. You should hide your family's ugly truth because they still your family at the end of the day. I didn't care about meghan but she seems nice in the interview, she looked beautiful, strong and smart.

screw that. They were racist toward her freaking son! If my parents are ever racist toward my kids I am cutting ties and I don't care who knows they are racist.

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

Something about her has always kept me skeptical too. I didn't know her before but there's a world of a difference between her interviews before and after Harry. That first interview of them together when she was looking at Harry's face every five seconds and squeezing his hands throughout came across as unnatural to me... mostly her part. The fact that she is estranged from her father and almost her entire family and only her mother showed up to the wedding set the pattern for what was gonna happen next in the royal family and not so surprisingly, Harry is now estranged from his own father too.

Haven't watched the Oprah interview yet but will soon ... 😌 Harry clearly holds a grudge against his family on behalf of his mother. No one in his place would agree to undress his family in public like that otherwise or even sit through the episode at all.

Before people come in to give me moral lectures on how racism is wrong and I should condemn it at all costs, yes I know that racism is horrible, but I'm talking about their decision to air this in public and shame their own family here, not diluting the issue of racism.

Im sure she did exaggerate a few things here and there but regarding racism, she is spot on. Prince Philip has a history of using racial jokes. Also, let's not forget, this family ruined Diana. After watching Crown, I felt so bad for her cuz she had absolutely noone with her while her husband was cheating on her the whole time. So, yes , I believe her , when Megan said she had suicidal thoughts.

Why wouldn't harry hate that family ? Always spewing hate about his wife. First, his mom, now his wife . The royal family can protect their pedophilic son and told the press to not write stories abt him (who deserves to be in jail tbh) but why can't they do the same for meghan and protect her?? Cuz they don't mind it at all.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont understand the fascination with the royal family and the coverage they get

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Sorry, cannot agree when the family has power over an entire nation. The fact thy tossed the accusation in there without naming names is what partly makes it seem like attention-seeking interview which will eventually make them money in terms of other gigs. if they were genuinely concerned, they would've. They would also help the FBI get that pedophile.

The most important person is the Queen and meghan said queen was very nice to them and seemed supportive from what I saw in the interview so at least it's good that the queen is not the problem. But maybe they are trying to protect the person who said that image by being hated on that is still their family. At the same time it's very tricky to do this kind of interview so I really don't know what to say honestly. But I liked meghan in this interview
668837 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Simi is a diff issue.

Racism is a terrible thing. No question. I have zero doubt it actually happened. Why aren't they naming and shaming then? The Brits deserve to know who in their monarchy is racist. The queen? Charles? William? Kate? The queen wouldn't apologize for Jallianwala Bagh, so it's possible she at least thought it, but I don't know if she would be so openly crass. My bet would be on Philip or Andrew. That comment about color sounds like Philip's pattern. Out the SOBs, and out the pedophile to the FBI so he can be thrown in prison, instead of leaving the accusation of bigotry hanging over people who might not have been at all, like HIS OWN BROTHER! This going on TV to talk about it without naming does nothing to punish the responsible and everything to punish the innocent.

Problem is also that Meghan Markle has a history of callous behavior with friends and family. Her story about being pregnant and suicidal with no mental health help is unbelievable. Because her husband was constantly at her side. He couldn't ask/call/summon a doctor, whatever it is royals do? If he didn't, how is anyone else in the frigging world to blame for it except him?

Harry has his money from his mom. If his title got stripped, then he can pay for his own security. Or he can work for it and pay for security like other celebs. Most of the world will say you can't have it both ways - can't refuse to be part of any family and demand financial support from them.

Instead, they're going on Oprah and bitching about it. Wanna bet they were paid for it?

The Brit royal family has it coming to them, but Harry and Meghan managed the feat of coming across as more arrogant, entitled, and whiny than the other royals.smiley36 I wouldn't have thought it possible.

Edited to add: I think they overplayed their hand this time. Sure, America will salivate over the interview and trend it on Twitter, but GB is not America.

I honestly would guess that it was Philip who raised the skin color discussion. I don't understand this uproar over them not naming the person. I mean clearly no one is so innocent there and maybe they all had the same thoughts? I'd 100% believe that they're all racist.

I don't know about help or why they didn't get it. Maybe post partum added to it but I would definitely not blame either of them for this. After everything we have read about mental health the last I'd do is blame the victims. I mean if it's because of his family, I genuinely don't know how much counselling would help.

Isn't he? He signed the Netflix deal and got trashed for that as well. He only said that they cut him off and that he was living on Diana's money and obviously now making his own through the Netflix deal. What's the problem here? It's the Brit tabloids that published that he was still be supported by the BRF financially. Meghan and him receievd so much hate for that.

So he came out and gave his side about how that isn't true, how is that wrong?

I don't think it's possible to ever come off as more arrogant and entitled than the BRF that are clearly still living in some colonia era when they ruled half the world. They need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Also thank God GB is not America.

Edited by aish. - 3 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I dont understand the fascination with the royal family and the coverage they get

UK ke kardashians. Only claim to fame is dirty laundry.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I live in joint family and no one films me πŸ˜†

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think H&M are lying about what happened. I do think there was a huge racial undertone that colored the perception of Megan the moment she started dating Harry.

But I watched the interview yesterday. Maybe its from my years of experience of watching these Bollywood celebs, but I was not expecting the amount of inconsistencies in their statements...or in their body language.

If I watch 6-10 min clips, then yes their statements seem very logical. But throughout the interview, they were actually very vague. Oprah would try to push them, and they, (and in particular) Harry would fluster and go around in circles.

Again, I don't condone the behavior of the royal family when it comes to Harry & Megan. She clearly needed help and they weren't there for her. And she has every right to stand up and fend for herself. It's 2021, she doesn't have to sit back and take it.

I simply....was not expecting to be left confused and scratching my head at the end of it. My conclusion....there's probably more to it than what meets the eye on both sides.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

true. I can understand the brits being fascinated by the royals. After all, they live on an island and their mentality must be limited by the size of their geography. But i dont get why others are so fascinated and doing the begaine shaadi mei abdullah diwana routine. πŸ˜‚ Anyway, good to see the royals beat up on each other. They need a kick in their royal pompous stiff butts.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Such a a disgrace Harry is to the royal family 😳

What do these so called Royals have done to get some respect....other than being born in that family??....ROYAL my foot....I respect a hard working househelp more than these royals🀒