Why is Simi even commenting?! 😕

Attention ☺️

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was gonna ask what reason is abolish the monarchy trending 🤣

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If Royal family is racist, so is Harry and the thing is that there is no unequivocal evidence of Royal family being racist but there are certain instances where Harry has been racist

briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Such a good actor she is

😃

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't doubt that British monarchy is racist, that they made Meghan's time at the palace difficult and that British media has been harsh on her.

However, Meghan comes across as a hypocrite attentionseeker and drama queen😵.....She runs away from UK to avoid limelight but now is constantly in news.... the entire thing has become like a reality show 😆

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

It sounds ghastly. Why don't you guys object, it sounds like a sovereign country 'deferring' to another one, and not to mention that it looks dumb as f***in this day and age. The whole concept of 'monarchy' is ridiculous down to the last limits in any era after the 19th century.

No wonder Miranda never got along with her. I don't like him, but he was absolutely right about the Queen.

It is ridiculous. I hate the concept of any form of monarchy and don’t understand why we still have any association with them. I suppose nothing has been said since she doesn’t really have much of an influence here. Last time she visited Aus was 9 years ago. UK has no say or influence on our laws either.

Pretty much all the Queen can do is appoint a Governor-General (who is the Queen’s representative in Aus) - only on the advice of Australia’s Prime Minister. So technically she can’t do jack without the PM’s approval and just has the Governor-General putting the royal stamp on legislations n shit.

Our government is dumb and nobody really respects them. Aussies just crack jokes about them. 😆 This 40 second video will give you an idea on how chill it is 😅

https://youtu.be/t17O2AKa2FU

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Why is Simi even commenting?! 😕

Becoz she wants to stay relevant by being in news.

briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Meghan

btw I hate royals

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish.

I don't think Harry was "crying' about not receiving financial support. Way before this interview, there were several claims such as that of Piers Morgan that even after leaving he was receiving financial support from the BRF. So he was disproving those claims made.

And on another note, attached to them or not, he does require more security as he's still a relevant target for lunatics with guns.

Harry was never happy there, it always showed that he believed that they killed his mother.

Irrespective of knowing what you're getting into, when your baby's skin tone is discussed pre-birth, that's hitting new lows.

PS- Hate how it's always a woman who first comes out to disprove another woman's struggle, especially in this case when she has nothing to do with it.

Simi is a diff issue.

Racism is a terrible thing. No question. I have zero doubt it actually happened. Why aren't they naming and shaming then? The Brits deserve to know who in their monarchy is racist. The queen? Charles? William? Kate? The queen wouldn't apologize for Jallianwala Bagh, so it's possible she at least thought it, but I don't know if she would be so openly crass. My bet would be on Philip or Andrew. That comment about color sounds like Philip's pattern. Out the SOBs, and out the pedophile to the FBI so he can be thrown in prison, instead of leaving the accusation of bigotry hanging over people who might not have been at all, like HIS OWN BROTHER! This going on TV to talk about it without naming does nothing to punish the responsible and everything to punish the innocent.

Problem is also that Meghan Markle has a history of callous behavior with friends and family. Her story about being pregnant and suicidal with no mental health help is unbelievable. Because her husband was constantly at her side. He couldn't ask/call/summon a doctor, whatever it is royals do? If he didn't, how is anyone else in the frigging world to blame for it except him?

Harry has his money from his mom. If his title got stripped, then he can pay for his own security. Or he can work for it and pay for security like other celebs. Most of the world will say you can't have it both ways - can't refuse to be part of any family and demand financial support from them.

Instead, they're going on Oprah and bitching about it. Wanna bet they were paid for it?

The Brit royal family has it coming to them, but Harry and Meghan managed the feat of coming across as more arrogant, entitled, and whiny than the other royals.smiley36 I wouldn't have thought it possible.

Edited to add: I think they overplayed their hand this time. Sure, America will salivate over the interview and trend it on Twitter, but GB is not America.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Prince Harry is a nazi sympathizer just like his Great Uncle King Edward

(Why wasn’t Harry cancelled for that?)

His uncle also married an American divorcé, which caused seperation from his family and country...

Although he also had to give up his crown...

If not for Mrs. Wallis Simpson, Elizabeth wouldn’t be Queen today

Edited by BettyA1 - 3 years ago