Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

So USA was called racists by Europeans and UKians (up until last year that is ๐Ÿ˜†) and they cannot handle one mixed race princess? So whoโ€™s the racist now ๐Ÿ˜›

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trouble_006

When will people understand that it's okay to NOT have an opinion on every occurrence in this world especially when you don't have a enough information about what actually happened?

Relevant rehne k liye aur bhi topics hain๐Ÿ˜†

Isnโ€™t that what weโ€™re doing here ๐Ÿ˜†

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

So USA was called racists by Europeans and UKians (up until last year that is ๐Ÿ˜†) and they cannot handle one mixed race princess? So whoโ€™s the racist now ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you! I've seen black peddlers in Paris being beaten away from the Tower neighborhood with batons. A salwar kameez in Heathrow will get the immigration officials speaking really slowly and loudly to you as though understanding of language is limited in desis.

U.S. has its problems, but I've never faced the in-your-face stereotyping I did on my trips to Europe. My SO, with his Southern accent, was once annoyed enough to use the old taunt, "you'd have been speaking German if it weren't for us."๐Ÿ˜†

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: trouble_006

When will people understand that it's okay to NOT have an opinion on every occurrence in this world especially when you don't have a enough information about what actually happened?

Relevant rehne k liye aur bhi topics hain๐Ÿ˜†

I saw Simi's interviews and never understood the hype. She is mehh at best. She praised Kangana and called her brave when SSR died then some time later called for investigations on her for feasting on his death. When people called her out on it she was like she didn't have enough information then or something like that

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Isnโ€™t that what weโ€™re doing here ๐Ÿ˜†

Not everyone ๐Ÿ˜‰

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Harry crying over losing out on all the money and living off of his mother's money was pathetic to read.

Meghan knew what she was getting into. Even before she got engaged so I don't know why she is so shocked about it.

1123225 thumbnail

That's the thing. A grown man and a grown woman crying about having to support themselves!

The woman who knew the deal before going in!

British monarchy deserves what it gets in Meghan Markle, but the couple isn't coming off well, either.

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

These two are irritating..."I live in an expensive house, my mother's trust fund paid for my security because I want to be financially independent and my father refused to pay my bills"

423728 thumbnail

I mean you only have to youtube search โ€œHousehold rules of Queen Elizabethโ€ to be able to master the art of flying over the hills and running far away. I can compromise with most things in life, but giving up on garlic is going too darn far. Thou thyself art a fool!? I shalt never give up on thine love for garlic! Get yo PRIORITIES straight. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

668837 thumbnail

I don't think Harry was "crying' about not receiving financial support. Way before this interview, there were several claims such as that of Piers Morgan that even after leaving he was receiving financial support from the BRF. So he was disproving those claims made.

And on another note, attached to them or not, he does require more security as he's still a relevant target for lunatics with guns.

Harry was never happy there, it always showed that he believed that they killed his mother.

Irrespective of knowing what you're getting into, when your baby's skin tone is discussed pre-birth, that's hitting new lows.

PS- Hate how it's always a woman who first comes out to disprove another woman's struggle, especially in this case when she has nothing to do with it.

Edited by aish. - 3 years ago