Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Something is so off abt Meghan. I do believe that the Royals can be effed up in their heads but Meghan playing a saint card is hard to digest!

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Attention hungry people.

Both Simi and Meghan Markle.

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Which side one wants to hear if the other side used the newspaper to sell their story through „sources“

isn’t it funny that the other side uses again her father 😆 trying to tell their story

I mean this forum literally screams when the PR of a celebrity spreads articles but in this case the Royals don’t have a PR or „sources“

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

Something is so off abt Meghan. I do believe that the Royals can be effed up in their heads but Meghan playing a saint card is hard to digest!

I second you.

All of the circus by the royal family and Meghan to stay relevant.

1178840 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

I second you.

All of the circus by the royal family and Meghan to stay relevant.

Why does Meghan need to stay relevant? She already cut off the royal family.

julez thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

the fact that you are not aware of it shows that how well they have covered Harry’s past.

Harry has quite a history. Wore a Nazi uniform to a costume party. Called one (South Asian) fellow officer 'paki' and another one 'raghead'.

Edited by julez - 3 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eboza

Which side one wants to hear if the other side used the newspaper to sell their story through „sources“

isn’t it funny that the other side uses again her father 😆 trying to tell their story

I mean this forum literally screams when the PR of a celebrity spreads articles but in this case the Royals don’t have a PR or „sources“

This! And people forget that she didn't invite her father at her wedding because he tends to pull this kind of sh*t. He's an opportunist.

What kind of father will deny his daughter had to go through racism ? What kind of father would deny his daughter had to suffer Through the hands of her in-laws?

"Meghan Markle Opens Up About Her Dad's 'Betrayal' | HuffPost Life" https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/amp/entry/meghan-markle-father-thomas-markle_ca_60464dd2c5b6e6abac81a022/

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

This! And people forget that she didn't invite her father at her wedding because he tends to pull this kind of sh*t. He's an opportunist.

What kind of father will deny his daughter had to go through racism ? What kind of father would deny his daughter had to suffer Through the hands of her in-laws?

Royal family is of course racist as a group. They've left ample evidence of it. They've also treated women who married into the family extremely shamefully.

MM is not coming across well, either, with her and Harry's whines about titles and lack of access to the royal cashflow.

They're grown people who wanted out. So be out instead of wanting to have it both ways. In stead, more than a year after they left, they're beating the same old horse, looks like in attempt to build interest in their Netflix show. Harming people who might well be innocent of bigotry in the process.

Still, the royals have it coming to them.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There are always two sides of a coin

Here i think both are wrong

Harrys family did not like meghan but agreed for harry's sake

Like that they have not liked freggie, diana, kate anyone too for various reasons color is one thing not the thing here second is shes 2 time divorcee third is she has no good relation with her father and sister etc all family is bad as per her

And meghan did not help by trying to be dominant with staff and fighting with kate etc before wedding

Meghan does not look an adjusting type - shes a dominant narcissist who wants her way same as some royals

Shes guiding harry along with her game plan and using racism cleverly shes dominant partner here harry just does what she tells him to do he came across as easily being led in interview

They spent millions on this ladys wedding only na

If they did not want her they could refuse harry to wed her like they stopped queens sisters wedding too

Matter is somewhere between actually

Harry is angry that charles did not take his calls - imagine son was into drug and drinks as teenager its charles who sent him to rehab and got him clean. Harry is no saint son hes not william hes had his share of brat behaviours which world do not remember now may be. After doing everything for son finally he wants to pack and leave and demands money too like property from father which dad will be happy

OK here charles too did not have great parents they forced hm to marry diana against his wishes. Charles loved camilla not diana. Yet charles did not have public interview on Tv saying my mom dad forced me to marry against wishes i hate them they are trying to harm my ex gf etc. Charles has also undergone lot of pai because of parents its not like only diana underwent pain in that marraige. Imagine being forced to marry a girl you do not love and forced to have kids from her even though you do not love her thats tougher than harry mehan situation but chrles did not wash anger against family in public till diana did that tv show

Harry says hes scared something will happen to them like diana. I think diana was an accident not murder etc. Diana would have ended like jemima if she married dodi al fayed its tough for western modern women to marry into asian/muslim family. They have diff culture after marraige and all sort of rules. Diana will not be able to stay one year after marriage in asian family thats a guarantee. Also yes charles is bad and betrayed her but diana no saint she had her set of affairs too. Charles sure knew of those affairs but did not retaliate so why would he do something to diana for loving someone. Charles was seperate from his lov so he will never separate diana from her love ever. Those men who loved diana and she had affair were just using her popularity in first place. Harry saying all that does not look so good. Hes an immature brat at most being led by meghan. William knows his brother capability well to be led by others thats why said take time about meghan marraige. William has proved right in long term.

British royals are racist look at what they did to colonists treated like slaves

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Royal family is of course racist as a group. They've left ample evidence of it. They've also treated women who married into the family extremely shamefully.

MM is not coming across well, either, with her and Harry's whines about titles and lack of access to the royal cashflow.

They're grown people who wanted out. So be out instead of wanting to have it both ways. In stead, more than a year after they left, they're beating the same old horse, looks like in attempt to build interest in their Netflix show. Harming people who might well be innocent of bigotry in the process.

Still, the royals have it coming to them.

The thing is we don't know anything. It's possible that to be able to lave they had to sign an NDA which expired recently hence this interview.

I'm not bothered by her need to tell her truth. People tolerate a lot of thing when it's about them even slight racism but when it touches their children they won't tolerate them.

She was smart when she did her interview with Oprah. Oprah is powerfull, well-backed and heavily followed. The aim was to buzz and they did.

She needed to tell her truth which she did but at the same time she needed to ne backed by someone powerfull enough to counter the Royal family.

They insidiously slandered her for a long time and made her out to be a shrew with all the negative news that came out about her even when she was still part of the RF.

We tend to think it's easy to pinpoint who is racist or not but it's not. Some people discover their spouses are racist later on because these persons know how to hide it and compartimentalize it.

The Prince of Monaco dated a Black Woman with whom he has a son and he could publicly acknowledge him only when his father Prince Rainier died.

He had had to break up with this woman after having her meet his father who while being nice and polite to the girl made his son understand that she wouldn't do.

Some people even speculate that his father ensured that only a legitimate child count ascend the throne because he in fact knew that his son had a Black son.