Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Wait. Bitching and cribbing about the BW peeps wasn't enough? It's time to move on to the Royals😆

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Meghan Markel is a narcissit. She will do anything to stay in news.

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As always there are two sides to a story, theirs and theirs and the truth lies somewhere in between. Personal perception and lack of objectivity when you are going through it usually lead to all the drama and that is when wise counsel helps. One can never choose sides when it comes to family. Eventually with time, they will reconcile. Also to remember the one who narrates his side always seems to be the right one till the other side also comes with their story which in this case will not happen so we are left with only one-sided tunnel vision story which may be true but not entirely.

1123225 thumbnail

I figured out the reason for my dislike of MM. She gives me Kangu vibes😆 without the batshit craziness.

Sigh. Maybe too much to call anyone Kangu.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I figured out the reason for my dislike of MM. She gives me Kangu vibes😆 without the batshit craziness.

Sigh. Maybe too much to call anyone Kangu.

Meghan is more polished. 😆

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

I'm not aware of Harry's racist moments but Archie's skin color becoming a topic of discussion was undoubtedly low and there do seem to be clear incidents of racism.

But Princess Diana had a lot of issues in the family too. Being a part of a royal family has clearly never been easy regardless... it's been harsh on everyone from the looks of it. It's just that not everyone has a victim card up their sleeve at all times to pin all the issues on.... so I do believe that Meghan has really used and overused the race card to the point of abusing it and drawing the attention away from legitimate criticisms against her problematic personality too.

the fact that you are not aware of it shows that how well they have covered Harry’s past.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bwaaahahaha! Let's start with your son-in-law, old boy! 😆

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I know meghan is mixed but she still has a skin that looks tan, who wants to be pale skin anyways. Even if their family is racist, they should've not tell the media about it. You should hide your family's ugly truth because they still your family at the end of the day. I didn't care about meghan but she seems nice in the interview, she looked beautiful, strong and smart.

What the?! So if you discovered that one of your family member is a sérial killer, a terrorist or pedophile you'd keep quiet because "eh, family" ?

If your family does wrong, you can either educate them or go low to no contact. If they commit a crime then you have to call the authorities and if they do something socially reprehensible you don't HAVE TO hide it for them.