Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Suno next time se hum log Precap aur promo discuss hi nahi karenge 👍🏼 ya fir ye discuss karnege ki how is this misleading 🤪

Yes rimi👍🏼 bohot bada sabak mila👍🏼

Promos , precap and bts ko ignore karenge👍🏼

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes In that case he should clearly point it out to the crowd ki unke kaaran aaj Bon ka ye haal hai...she (and every girl this age) should not be taught these things at this tender age 👍🏼

Yes I think yeh question bon karegi because she would be broken she was a sati Partha victim

And she was lied and manipulated I want bon to confront ani about letter and tell if I would have been in senses I would not have let u marry me

I want to bon to ask kaka now I have no rights to be rc babu and patni as someone said we are gonna see transformed bon

Bon won’t be manipulated and she will show her stance and self repsevt

Nish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Exactly👍🏼

Tomorrow women's day...

Something special I am guessing

Yes... Same here👍🏼

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes In that case he should clearly point it out to the crowd ki unke kaaran aaj Bon ka ye haal hai...she (and every girl this age) should not be taught these things at this tender age 👍🏼

Fingers crossed aisa hi ho! He did start screaming at kaka first, not Bon!

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

@B:- exactly... Aise photo toh mere mummy papa ke shaadi mein nahi khichaye gaye and they are clicking pics in 1920

@i:- hug karna, gaal khichna, khaana banana, sabkuch share karna... Bon kya koi bhi pagal ho jaye

Yes koi bhi ☺️🤪🤣

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

@B:- exactly... Aise photo toh mere mummy papa ke shaadi mein nahi khichaye gaye and they are clicking pics in 1920

@i:- hug karna, gaal khichna, khaana banana, sabkuch share karna... Bon kya koi bhi pagal ho jaye

Haina that photographer was tharki.

To justify ani i would say, he took her as a child but he didn't realised she is getting older🤣.

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GinniAARAFAN

are rimi ji suna na fir se siggi change karo na

Arre Ani pe gussa khatam hua hai but hum extra fan affair kar chuke hain Prof sahab se☺️ Abhi vo rahenge jab tak vo koi kaand na kar de 🤣

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Yes I think yeh question bon karegi because she would be broken she was a sati Partha victim

And she was lied and manipulated I want bon to confront ani about letter and tell if I would have been in senses I would not have let u marry me

I want to bon to ask kaka now I have no rights to be rc babu and patni as someone said we are gonna see transformed bon

Bon won’t be manipulated and she will show her stance and self repsevt

Personally I want Rudhita to together confront the crowd because unke wajah se yeh sab ho rha hai!

Nish27 thumbnail

Everyone good night!! Episode dekhne ke baad sweet dreams and haan ani bhale hi male lead hai but female lead ki tarah kabhi galat nahi hota...

It's the role reversal in bb... Male lead ki harkatein female ki tarah and female lead toh khair... Bachi hai.. Ussko harakatein nazarandaaj kar do👍🏼

I am proud to be an ARC FAN jo uske galat hone pe uska saath nahi deti but jab woh sahi hota hai toh apni galti maan leti hai👍🏼

1183945 thumbnail

It's quite sad jiss kupratha se ani bon ko bachake laya aaj bon ussi kupratha ki support mai hai. Not her fault.

Before explaining society ani must explain her why their marriage is so wrong, only then bon can support him.

I am glad makers are taking this route👍🏼

Good night everyone

Aaj sab CHAIN ki neend soyenge 🤣