Anirudh Roy Choudhury AT#43~Tumhari Zimmedari Mere Jeevan Ka Laksh Hai - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Tum ho na Kopal baba ki dur ke rishtedaar, unnie😉🤪🤣🤣🤣

Are DS isko secret rakho..They don't know ki main sach mein Pravi ki door ki rishtedaar hoon😉🤣

Scarlett_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

It is okay even if you debate! I enjoy a good debate! About Saudamini I think most of their relationship was built over letters when he was in London. So it wouldn't have been the same. He has experience in being a teen, not in parenting one.

What is the need of parenting in this case? Why did he marry her in the first place when he had ultimately decided to take care of her like a parent for that matter..

When you take somebody's responsibilty it is your moral duty to carry out the same..In this case, even if he doesn't see her as his wife, their relationship is not gonna change in any way..She will forever be his wife and not a zimmedari which Ani talks about ever and anon..

I know Ani will accept this fact eventually but what he is doing right now is compelling me to go against his rationality..

Just to clear my stand, I'm not pointing an accusing finger at him😳

992637 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Tum ho na Kopal baba ki dur ke rishtedaar, unnie😉🤪🤣🤣🤣

Captain I said the same thing🤣

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Are DS isko secret rakho..They don't know ki main sach mein Pravi ki door ki rishtedaar hoon😉🤣

Ek min

Sach mein ho🤣🤣

Yaa pravisht hi yeh account chala raha hai🤣

Scarlett_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Afi.. writing essay is very difficult🤣

Rudy main wo school college wala essay nahi bol rahi POV waala essay ki baat kar rahi hoon🤣

992637 thumbnail

Rudy main wo school college wala essay nahi bol rahi POV waala essay ki baat kar rahi hoon🤣

I am also saying about this essay only🤣

Scarlett_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

Ek min

Sach mein ho🤣🤣

Yaa pravisht hi yeh account chala raha hai🤣

Ho sakti hoon Nish🤪

Pravi bhi chalata hoga hai kabhi kabhi ye account..🤪🤣Tumlogo ko kaise pata chalega batao🤣

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm in no way opposing him but I'm against his behaviour...Yes, he did try to explain Kaka but he was unsuccessful due to the reasons stated above..But, venting out your frustration on an innocent soul doesn't make you sane or justify your intentions..

Coming to the inexperience part, he did have feelings for Saudamini since he was around Bon's age as he himself has stated time and again about his childhood love..So inexperience part doesn't hold grounds for me atleast..

Ashley don't think I'm debating as this is just my POV which I'm putting across...

I respect your POV as well🤗

PS : I've never written such essays before🤣

This is an uphill task to be very honest

Aniruddh's biggest flaw is just trying to impose his opinions on others. They might be right but he should try a softer approach, especially when a little girl is present

Regarding Aniruddh being familiar with teenage crush, he is yes. I think if Bondita develops a crush on a boy in school, Aniruddh will be more open to try and make her understand that it is natural as she is growing up just like menstruation. He wouldn't have shouted or be rude to her.

For him, the indigestible part is Bon developing a crush on him. The crush is not real as well. She developed it because society tuned her so. If it had been some other older man of Aniruddh's age, he would have been angry/disapointes but not as awkward as he is now. Him being on receiving end of Bon's feelings, Aniruddh can't relate to a crush like that. He is inexperienced in this point of view.

In normal situations, Aniruddh resorts to shouting. This is a cringeworthy situation for him where he doesn't know how to handle. I don't justify but that's what will happen.

Just an opinion, another way of looking at things. Not to counter argue.

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ho sakti hoon Nish🤪

Pravi bhi chalata hoga hai kabhi kabhi ye account..🤪🤣Tumlogo ko kaise pata chalega batao🤣

Yeh galat baat hai afi

Izzat ka faaluda nahi karna mujhe apna🤣

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ho sakti hoon Nish🤪

😲

Bhul chuk maaf if you are pravisht🤣