Anirudh Roy Choudhury AT#43~Tumhari Zimmedari Mere Jeevan Ka Laksh Hai - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

992637 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Waise, kisine notice kiya ke Ani was writing about AE but bon ke room me pahuchte hi, he got distracted by her pencil box, homework etc.

He got distracted when kaka was talking about road...and thinking about bon🤣

GinniAARAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Arre Ani pe gussa khatam hua hai but hum extra fan affair kar chuke hain Prof sahab se☺️ Abhi vo rahenge jab tak vo koi kaand na kar de 🤣

aisa hai kya par fir bhi chodo😆
Rishika_gautam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeh twitter waale abhi bhi Ani ko sunna rhhe hai , i dong know whats up with them. Seriously even after watching the episode they're calling him a MCP and dogla insan sayinh he preaches bon baby to be independent but ghar pe he keeps shouting at her ki pdho pdho?

Ive said this before and will continue to say this is ki yess he gets mad really quickly and he gets on our toes too when he keeps saying zimmedari and padhai pdhai but we need to understand where he comes from. In this case he's a 22 year old his way of saying things maybe wrong but his intentions arent. All he wishes for her is to become something in life , a Barrister in this case so as to realised importance of education and become an advocate of education and rights. How is he wrong, if he doesnt want to see her becomes his wife , she is too young for this. He is well aware of how bright and mature she is but she is still too young for all this.Im failing to understand how is he wrong like this.And like ive said before his way of sayinh things, or his actions may seem too harsh but hes no saint and he is young himself too. He can make mistakes too.

Mujhe lgrha hai ninja di k anne k wajah se and makers k constant confusion create krne se , yeh sab usika nateeja hai now they're viewimg everything from love angle. Sahi aur galat bhul gyye hai ,im a Rudhita shipper too,but this isnt about Ani-bon k relationship. This is about what society is expecting from Ani-Bon relationship.

Yeh sab makers k kia dhara hai 😡

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishika_gautam

Yeh twitter waale abhi bhi Ani ko sunna rhhe hai , i dong know whats up with them. Seriously even after watching the episode they're calling him a MCP and dogla insan sayinh he preaches bon baby to be independent but ghar pe he keeps shouting at her ki pdho pdho?

Ive said this before and will continue to say this is ki yess he gets mad really quickly and he gets on our toes too when he keeps saying zimmedari and padhai pdhai but we need to understand where he comes from. In this case he's a 22 year old his way of saying things maybe wrong but his intentions arent. All he wishes for her is to become something in life , a Barrister in this case so as to realised importance of education and become an advocate of education and rights. How is he wrong, if he doesnt want to see her becomes his wife , she is too young for this. He is well aware of how bright and mature she is but she is still too young for all this.Im failing to understand how is he wrong like this.And like ive said before his way of sayinh things, or his actions may seem too harsh but hes no saint and he is young himself too. He can make mistakes too.

Mujhe lgrha hai ninja di k anne k wajah se and makers k constant confusion create krne se , yeh sab usika nateeja hai now they're viewimg everything from love angle. Sahi aur galat bhul gyye hai ,im a Rudhita shipper too,but this isnt about Ani-bon k relationship. This is about what society is expecting from Ani-Bon relationship.

U know he knows this Chotti Bondita he does not know an adult bon perspective

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

He got distracted when kaka was talking about road...and thinking about bon🤣

Vaise in today episode he said I won’t tell anyone about u being azaadi express

So I think bon will help with her tarks for azaadi girl

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi everyone! Its been so long since I posted on here! How is everyone?

I saw Monday's episode, and honestly I really do not get why Ani is getting bashed left, right, and center. I loved Monday's episode, it was very ingrained in teenage angst. I loved Ani, he was alarmed that Bondita had a crush on him and was wanting to get close to him. His plight on making Bondita understand was beautiful, my mom when I was 13 told me that any "love" I felt now is not love rather infatuation of the idea of love, and looking at Ani I think he was trying to get at the same thing. My mom said falling in love is more beautiful when both parties are in equal footing and independent so that they fix their issues together. I today finally I realized why Ani reverted back to calling her his responsibility, in this era we realize a crush is normal for teenagers. But in that era this normal crush from being in the presence of someone and having them think about you was accepted as love to start an entire family. What Kaka and the others say is completely wrong, but it is accepted as right because they are married. This is why Ani is so against it, he realized that no matter what he thinks this wrong of attraction towards a child, the entire world sees it as right as they have called it spousal love. Even Bondita doesn't realize that what she is feeling is not spousal love, she is being fed wrong information by the society around her, and her bodily changes are making it so that she is not willing to listen to Ani. Gosh that world was cruel, how many girls were taken advantage of because of their ages makes me truly sad. I am really glad that Ani is still the voice of reason and I wanting to see how this track will progress.

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Gm

Since everyone got to know mai kitni badi stalker hu...

Rimi i am stalking your professor since the last 20 mins just to see the comment section if pravisht commented something on his pic (because woh photo to daala nahi hai saath mein)

And the latest comment is लाजवाब!!!! 😳😃

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good Morning chhoriyo!

EDT pe maahol abhi bhi garam hai, isiliye yahan bhaag aayi mai....😆

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishika_gautam

Most of the Fans(not all) actually me ek 12 saal ki bachhi and ek 22 saal ke ladke ki child marriage ko romanticise karte hai like kaka.

Ani 1920 me society ka perspective change karna chahta tha, yaha 2020ke baad bhi log 1920 wale bichar hi rakhte hai.

And iss kaand me makers ka kasur hai, they made fans fantacise, abb jake unko yaad aya ki kya galat karr rahe hai.

992637 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

Most of the Fans(not all) actually me ek 12 saal ki bachhi and ek 22 saal ke ladke ki child marriage ko romanticise karte hai like kaka.

Ani 1920 me society ka perspective change karna chahta tha, yaha 2020ke baad bhi log 1920 wale bichar hi rakhte hai.

And iss kaand me makers ka kasur hai, they made fans fantacise, abb jake unko yaad aya ki kya galat karr rahe hai.

+ Infinity👍🏼