Anirudh Roy Choudhury AT#43~Tumhari Zimmedari Mere Jeevan Ka Laksh Hai - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chalo guys mai bhi sone jaa rhi hu kal mujhe office JAANA hai 😭

Gn 🤗

Chain ki neend soungi aaj 🤣❤️

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

Exactly!!! Ani had no idea what bon is having in her mind!!

Now onwards he will make sure that bon is not misguided!

Bon will say she is misguided by society and I don’t feel such things for u though I tried bechare ko aur kaka ko bura lagega 🤣🤣🤣

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Nahi Asfi hum toh judge hain 👍🏼 Barristery hote dekhte hain 👍🏼

Acche tarike se courtroom mei practice kar rahe ya nahi dekhenge👍🏼

Oh Shit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Bon ki mistake nahi she is made to believe she is in love she would realsie later that love can happen with anyone and for that she needs some one else to make her realise ki love kya hota

I want with him use attraction ho and ani ke saath true love ka ehsaas ho ,it would break stereotypes for child brides also

Bon was not at fault she was made to believe in patnidharm,rights ,conditioned to love her husband by society and she did not feel for him I guess voh gussa mein kehdegi I tried to fell all those things par nahi hua and ani would realise she has no feelings for me 🤣🤣

I personally feel their is no realization of love for bon from ani at this stage...

He is against these things jiske liye woh marriage truth reveal kar diya jo woh nahi karna chahta tha

I feel ani will just realize that bon is very important in his life and he will make sure to support her and give her wings to fly... Woh apni zimmedaari aur ache se nibhaana chahega..

I feel there is no love angle in this plot now..

And I am very happy for that..

992637 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Acche tarike se courtroom mei practice kar rahe ya nahi dekhenge👍🏼

Oh Shit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

AppleOfEye thumbnail

I personally feel their is no realization of love for bon from ani at this stage...

He is against these things jiske liye woh marriage truth reveal kar diya jo woh nahi karna chahta tha

I feel ani will just realize that bon is very important in his life and he will make sure to support her and give her wings to fly... Woh apni zimmedaari aur ache se nibhaana chahega..

I'm Anti Love Triangle!

So I'm very happy with the fact that He wont have any feelings for ninja, except admiration as She's working for his country! Which everyone should admire👍🏼

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

I'm Anti Love Triangle!

So I'm very happy with the fact that He wont have any feelings for ninja, except admiration as She's working for his country! Which everyone should admire👍🏼

He admires ninja, and is intrigued by her, but Bon is always going to be the one that matters most!

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Look love realisation nahi hogi and by marriage truth revelation bon because of her self esteem won’t fulfill any relation now till now she was living a fantasy of being a bahu,wife by society but problem would come she won’t believe in relation with ani ,she will feel as if she is a bojh and ani needs to make Her understand we are gonna see a broken ,strong headed on growing up she would realsie she never felt any feelings that time it was her bubble

AppleOfEye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

He admires ninja, and is intrigued by her, but Bon is always going to be the one that matters most!

No matter what, Bon is always gonna be his first & Topmost priority! ❤️

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Waise, kisine notice kiya ke Ani was writing about AE but bon ke room me pahuchte hi, he got distracted by her pencil box, homework etc.