Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

he was irriated with the IV not the story. πŸ˜† because he was the one who announcement SJ had kept it unwraps instead saying maybe πŸ€£ 

I realised it after I watched the interview after that one. That those two are pretty much done with IVs. πŸ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Yeah i feel them,i was annoyed also seeing that interviewer wasnt creative enough to ask questions.like maybe a never have i segment qubool hai style....you know or they should have ask us we will be the creative audience so kaBhi wont get bored🀣🀣

I think there is a Never Have I segment. SJ mentioned it in her IV with Griha. πŸ˜†

I liked the Qubool Hai-Not Qubool Hai also 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

I guess they are tired promoting,i feel them in a few months time when QH3 comes then again another round of promotions.eventhough im enjoying every single moment of it asni get to see karan and surbhi.they are a delight to my eyes🀩🀩i dont think jamai had that much interviews as Qh,i mean i didnt see so many videos of that show.surprise actually QH have a lot of interviewsπŸ₯°

Obviously. Promotions are annoying. πŸ˜† For us they are fun. I think so too. They didn't have the many IVs as us. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

zoom IV was related to his personal life. Ksg2.0 πŸ˜Š well maybe you can check on IG, if you really want to watch

It had a little related to QH 2.0 also. In that only he explained the fall scene πŸ˜† That's why I really liked it. Such IVs others don't do man. Everyone's asking the same old shit. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Ankie Madam. 

Where is the song? 4 minutes Ka. Abhigyaan Jha will post it after QH 3.5? πŸ˜†

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Ankie Madam. 

I have the same question too....abhigyaan said this week,its almost end of the week no sign of the audio...πŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Somehow Ankie, you always see it the other way πŸ˜† But yeah this interview was totally like that. But I felt even KSG was somehow feeling that. The previous one he wasn't interested. Idk who she is. Will see when it comes. πŸ˜†

But since they were being themselves without sugar coating a lot of stuff I liked it even more

πŸ˜† nope. I don't, I don't shy away from expressing what I feel πŸ˜† even if that puts me intro trouble πŸ˜† biggest of all, knowing someone for 14years personally, helps much more you see. πŸ˜†

Let me tell you these IVs are way better than the ones we have had before 🀣  But yes all of them have the same stuff same thing anyone would be bored especially when you have to say the same thing lined up.πŸ˜†  yet this one I felt SJ was not in the best of her moods. I liked all of them barring this. πŸ˜³ I haven't seen SBB knowing Tyagi I don't want to watch it  πŸ˜³ 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

I realised it after I watched the interview after that one. That those two are pretty much done with IVs. πŸ˜†

I don't think they will be having any more pretty much done with. Goodtimes where thou art? I heard it's one of the best so far. πŸ˜’ Anyway Puja Talwar asks the best questions. 

The Imbuzz one was also good, Because the IVer had asked Ksg a lot of technical questions. Very "unique" compared to all these IVs so far. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

It had a little related to QH 2.0 also. In that only he explained the fall scene πŸ˜† That's why I really liked it. Such IVs others don't do man. Everyone's asking the same old shit. 

Because this wasn't related to QH πŸ€£ you cannot expect something like this for Promotions Because its not related to the project πŸ€£ 

Everyone will be asking the same stuff because they are asked to ask the same thing. πŸ˜† previously all of them had his/their quotes all at ones. All of them had the same stuff but he/they said it one time. Now you can't do it right πŸ˜† 

They can play better games actually. It is something that should be incorporated now. Not asking about BW movies or shows. But something related to the show. Again not much they can reveal ugh so many limitations πŸ€”

For example the Zoom IV, and then that Times IV, Karan gave up in two tries and started sketching πŸ€£

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Ankie Madam. 

I had said the same thing You are saying a week and it will take much more time. πŸ€ͺ someone who caught our convo at chidiya app will affirm πŸ€” he repeatedly said no it won't we are taking the stuff from the show itself πŸ˜³