Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Waise season 12 ke baad se to itne sare celebrities ya television actors ate hi nai😆 because of the way makers and salman targeted dipika and kv without any reason😡

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Waise season 12 ke baad se to itne sare celebrities ya television actors ate hi nai😆 because of the way makers and salman targeted dipika and kv without any reason😡

And the celebs in that season were so pakau Dipika KVB Neha Shristy Anup Jalota all were boring image conscious only Shree was good 👍🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt

And the celebs in that season were so pakau Dipika KVB Neha Shristy Anup Jalota all were boring image conscious only Shree was good 👍🏼

Though I never liked sree😆 but I personally blame the creatives for the failure of bb12😊

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Though I never liked sree😆 but I personally blame the creatives for the failure of bb12😊

Yeah the creatives were responsible for the poor casting in that season 

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Wow you have RaLy profile pic accha hai the only genuine bond in BB14 👍🏼 other bonds were fake 👎🏼

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

If there are commoners next season let’s hope the casting is good like BB11 👍🏼 and not like BB10 and BB12 👎🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt

If there are commoners next season let’s hope the casting is good like BB11 👍🏼 and not like BB10 and BB12 👎🏼

Actually I don't feel casting is the problem the problem is creatives and salman👎🏼. Remember how much negative season 12 had become because sree was never reprimanded for breaking rules and happy club were favoured. And in season 10 I hope those two garbage never come back in any other season👎🏼 or else the contestants were good👍🏼. My opinion😳

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

Actually I don't feel casting is the problem the problem is creatives and salman👎🏼. Remember how much negative season 12 had become because sree was never reprimanded for breaking rules and happy club were favoured. And in season 10 I hope those two garbage never come back in any other season👎🏼 or else the contestants were good👍🏼. My opinion😳

Yeah that’s true another problem in those two seasons were the celebs they were so boring and image conscious in BB12 KVB Dipika Neha Shristy were boring 😴 in BB10 Karan mehra rahul dev gaurav chopra rohan mehra monalisa were boring 😴 

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail

This is the same reason BB14 was flop at first they focused too much on Nikki/Jaan Ejaz/Pavitra crap which audience didn’t care about same with BB12 they focused on bakwaas Shree/Dipika drama Happy club nonsense and in BB10 M3 crap which nobody cared about 👎🏼