Bon, a stranger to ARC 🤪🤪🤪☹☹☹😭😭😭😭

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After today's epi's precap its clear Bon gonna know truth of her marr and Azadi express to present over there.....

Y makers rushing ths much is show gonna end or gonna to take leap soon .......

And strange ARC suddenly decides over situations,now most necessasity is ARC needs to thnk over things bfre he speaks up,agn gonna show broken BON 😭😭😭😭 oh no no no totally in shocked with today's precap☹☹☹☹🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

But i hope ths track vl prove ARC that its not only responsibility but there is something above that over Bon, becoz after knowing truth Bon will distant herself from ARC and RC family and all rasams as patni,when Bon react to ARC in same way as mentor thn for sure ARC will feel for Bon ..... so hoping more postivity over ths precap than ususal seperation and Rona thoona track.... may be sad bt ARC's inner consiousness will show wats Bon for him .......

Guys its just my wish just post ur views after today's precap.....

Edited by rajiraji14 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

After today's epi's precap its clear Bon gonna know truth of her marr and Azadi express to present over there.....

Y makers rushing ths much is show gonna end or gonna to take leap soon .......

And strange ARC suddenly decides over situations,now most necessasity is ARC needs to thnk over things bfre he speaks up,agn gonna show broken BON 😭😭😭😭 oh no no no totally in shocked with today's precap☹☹☹☹🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

But i hope ths track vl prove ARC that its not only responsibility but there is something above that over Bon, becoz after knowing truth Bon will distant herself from ARC and RC family and all rasams as patni,when Bon react to ARC in same way as mentor thn for sure ARC will feel for Bon ..... so hoping more postivity over ths precap than ususal seperation and Rona thoona track.... may be sad bt ARC's inner consiousness will show wats Bon for him .......

Guys its just my wish just post ur views after today's precap.....

I dont want it , he even for once did not see anything of bon,her emotions and her feelings, how he said ghin aati ha shadi se, bon jise uska life partner nahi mila,jisse yeh kaha gya you did everything for her bon, bon also does not know meaning of marriage, how did he forget ki bon bhi badi hoke use pati nahi maane toh, it cleared he wanted to get rid of bon resposiblity because he promised everyone that is it, he gave bon such a deep pain when she is. not in proper age to understand , how could he, bon did not get to choose her life partner, where is bon resposibility goal and what happened for his sudden outburst, till now all lovey dovey with bon now this

he did not do this when he married bon first day, i am telling you regarding parivarik jeevan his main concern was not bon well being, her age ,her consent but his way of seeing bon. he is forgetting bon is not typle of girl worshipping ani , she is girl of self respect and he is not her god, now he got ninja who is ferocious bold but he is forgetting that girl is like this as she is not entangled in web of relations , she has her goal and she is at that age , our bon went through emotional pain a lot ,her owns whom she loved dearly broke her and now ani too, i want bon to say if i would have been in senses, main mar jaati par aap ko khud se vivah nahi karne deti, did he think in front of society he is saying this jo bon ko pinpoint karenge pati ko khush nahi rakhti, he did not do this with her on her first day of marriage

with bon it is true she will get success in professional life but in personal relations with her she will be broken , in return of her selfless loyalty and unconditional support , she got this, all rc men are impulsive and junooni, let bon move out of this relation , ani ka dil phisal gya he saw kranti in pink , thought bon ko samjhao bhejo aur kranti se second marriage karo

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

I dont want it , he even for once did not see anything of bon,her emotions and her feelings, how he said ghin aati ha shadi se, bon jise uska life partner nahi mila,jisse yeh kaha gya you did everything for her bon, bon also does not know meaning of marriage, how did he forget ki bon bhi badi hoke use pati nahi maane toh, it cleared he wanted to get rid of bon resposiblity because he promised everyone that is it, he gave bon such a deep pain when she is. not in proper age to understand , how could he, bon did not get to choose her life partner, where is bon resposibility goal and what happened for his sudden outburst, till now all lovey dovey with bon now this

he did not do this when he married bon first day, i am telling you regarding parivarik jeevan his main concern was not bon well being, her age ,her consent but his way of seeing bon. he is forgetting bon is not typle of girl worshipping ani , she is girl of self respect and he is not her god, now he got ninja who is ferocious bold but he is forgetting that girl is like this as she is not entangled in web of relations , she has her goal and she is at that age , our bon went through emotional pain a lot ,her owns whom she loved dearly broke her and now ani too, i want bon to say if i would have been in senses, main mar jaati par aap ko khud se vivah nahi karne deti, did he think in front of society he is saying this jo bon ko pinpoint karenge pati ko khush nahi rakhti, he did not do this with her on her first day of marriage

with bon it is true she will get success in professional life but in personal relations with her she will be broken , in return of her selfless loyalty and unconditional support , she got this, all rc men are impulsive and junooni, let bon move out of this relation , ani ka dil phisal gya he saw kranti in pink , thought bon ko samjhao bhejo aur kranti se second marriage karo

I dont know wats his think or move up wth Azadi express but thnk for a second wen Bon understand wat had happened in her marr through ARC or even through Sampoorna with all stry even in entire negative way and finally concluded as ARC thnk her only as responsibility and nothing else.... thn if Bon behave in a way like not calling ARC as patibabu and not calling kaka sajurji not wearning jewels and saree's in way of royal bahu of RC haveli,not doing Aarti,only behave as the way of ARC's thinking just seeing him as mentor not worrying for him in any way, but Bon cant be like tat but if she distant herself frm ARC, just calling him sir babu or barrister babu, just goes to school and back with her stidies.... for sure ths will make ARC to know the truth that Bon not his responsibility but more thn that.... yeah its always sudden decision ARC and thnk and react Bonditha, entire opp always attract each other so now Bon'sbehaviout away from state of patni vl make ARC to feel the excat and true feel fr her over his crush Azadi express he vl find out his true love for Bon.... hope ths outburst hurt Bon more but soon i hope makers show some intreasting twist in show.... fingers crossed for cute blossom of love 💞💞💞💞

Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm actually happy with the precap. Now I don't have any complaints to Ani. Finally he told the truth, situation jo bhi ho. Bon will be sad but not heart broken. She is too young to feel that, she doesn't have any real wife feelings for Ani. She will be ok. Now she will not be distracted with wrong advices . She will not have any illusory expectations from him. It is her time to study and create her own identity. Jaise bhi ho Ani is a wonderful guardian. He can play the role of a mentor in Bon's life. In future definitely Bon will get her own love story too.

P.S. my Ani-Bon shipper heart is broken but still I'm happy with the revelation. I prefer the harsh Ani over the cheating Ani

Katy4566 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcturus_S

I'm actually happy with the precap. Now I don't have any complaints to Ani. Finally he told the truth, situation jo bhi ho. Bon will be sad but not heart broken. She is too young to feel that, she doesn't have any real wife feelings for Ani. She will be ok. Now she will not be distracted with wrong advices . She will not have any illusory expectations from him. It is her time to study and create her own identity. Jaise bhi ho Ani is a wonderful guardian. He can play the role of a mentor in Bon's life. In future definitely Bon will get her own love story too.

P.S. my Ani-Bon shipper heart is broken but still I'm happy with the revelation. I prefer the harsh Ani over the cheating Ani

your pov is nice, thank god they showed the real feelings of ani for bon and i guess all the tracks shown depicting ani bon relation, bon being sarvaganna sampaan bahu , i guess this parivarik jeevan and aftermath track opened bon and ani eyes,

in future the boy who gives bon love story has to be so pure hearted, loving, and vbery patient to make bon believe in love,relations and love her till eternity and i want that preleap only in form of soulmate or friend 2 or 3 years older,so that it can be shown love has no age

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Yup need ths change in both ARC and Bon's life, yeah ths hurt Bon more but ARC response of harsh words always seems need some maturity for him to handle situations even ths not sudden plan, he know some celebration namw hungaama gonna happen so ARC can be little polite becoz Bon is unaware of all so polite words of ARC can make changes and better understanding to her regarding marr and all these stuff acc to her its just a celebration but Matured broad minded ARC reaction and explanation to Bon is not acceptable tat too bfre Azadi express so now he wanna clear Bon or Azadi express abt his marr relationahip ths seems too strange .... hope fr btr track not really seperation and irritating leap

Arcturus_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Yup need ths change in both ARC and Bon's life, yeah ths hurt Bon more but ARC response of harsh words always seems need some maturity for him to handle situations even ths not sudden plan, he know some celebration namw hungaama gonna happen so ARC can be little polite becoz Bon is unaware of all so polite words of ARC can make changes and better understanding to her regarding marr and all these stuff acc to her its just a celebration but Matured broad minded ARC reaction and explanation to Bon is not acceptable tat too bfre Azadi express so now he wanna clear Bon or Azadi express abt his marr relationahip ths seems too strange .... hope fr btr track not really seperation and irritating leap

I know the way everything got revealed is wrong. But that is just ARC's basic nature. He is an impulsive person . He does everything at the heat of the moment without thinking about the consequences. If he is not an impulsive person , he wouldn't have married Bon either. That also he did impulsively 😊. His not having any feelings for Bon is also natural. A person with his principles cannot look at a child with such feelings. Earlier i was disappointed with him for harboring feeling in his mind for AE and keeping Bon in dark regarding the truth of their marriage. That was really an injustice to Bon. She deserved honesty in their relation. Now no more secrets, no more false expectations and heart break. Now the track can go to any directions. It is kind of open for opportunities. Ani-Bon can have a very close and strong platonic bond,Ani becoming her mentor only ,literally above all the tangles of rituals and societal bonds. He can have other love interests AE,Mini or whoever he wants. Bon will get her own love story when the time comes.

Or it can take another track like Ani realizing Bon is not just a responsibility but she is his necessity to live,like oxygen. He simply cannot be away from her. I don't want AE to turn negative. I want him to choose Bon for her own sake, not because the other one is bad. I wanted this to happen in Mini track also. Making her bad made things easier for him. It was like anyway Mini is bad so I'll do with Bon. I don't want that to happen again. I want everyone to accept his relation with AE(including Kaka and Sumati). Bon can continue her studies and he will realise that Bon will get the life he always wanted for her without him being in her life also. He will be going to be with the woman who has all the qualities he expects in a partner and he knows Bon is going to be ok unlike the HM track where she was in danger. Still he won't be happy and will realize the real depth of his relation with Bon. If they are going to show Ani-Bon together again I want something like this to happen. I don't want to see his greatness again by sacrificing his love of life

Arcturus_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

your pov is nice, thank god they showed the real feelings of ani for bon and i guess all the tracks shown depicting ani bon relation, bon being sarvaganna sampaan bahu , i guess this parivarik jeevan and aftermath track opened bon and ani eyes,

in future the boy who gives bon love story has to be so pure hearted, loving, and vbery patient to make bon believe in love,relations and love her till eternity and i want that preleap only in form of soulmate or friend 2 or 3 years older,so that it can be shown love has no age

Thank you 😊

Yes, if they are planning to show Bon's love interest as someone else I want her to be the only love of that person. I don't want to see any bachpan ke pyar or ek nazar me huye zindagi bhar ka prem 🤢 again

Katy4566 thumbnail

Thank you 😊

Yes, if they are planning to show Bon's love interest as someone else I want her to be the only love of that person. I don't want to see any bachpan ke pyar or ek nazar me huye zindagi bhar ka prem 🤢 again

yeah someone who understands bon real value, who takes care of her because on growing up bon would feel uneasy with love and marriage, i want their relation and love to be eternal

Katy4566 thumbnail

I know the way everything got revealed is wrong. But that is just ARC's basic nature. He is an impulsive person . He does everything at the heat of the moment without thinking about the consequences. If he is not an impulsive person , he wouldn't have married Bon either. That also he did impulsively 😊. His not having any feelings for Bon is also natural. A person with his principles cannot look at a child with such feelings. Earlier i was disappointed with him for harboring feeling in his mind for AE and keeping Bon in dark regarding the truth of their marriage. That was really an injustice to Bon. She deserved honesty in their relation. Now no more secrets, no more false expectations and heart break. Now the track can go to any directions. It is kind of open for opportunities. Ani-Bon can have a very close and strong platonic bond,Ani becoming her mentor only ,literally above all the tangles of rituals and societal bonds. He can have other love interests AE,Mini or whoever he wants. Bon will get her own love story when the time comes.

Or it can take another track like Ani realizing Bon is not just a responsibility but she is his necessity to live,like oxygen. He simply cannot be away from her. I don't want AE to turn negative. I want him to choose Bon for her own sake, not because the other one is bad. I wanted this to happen in Mini track also. Making her bad made things easier for him. It was like anyway Mini is bad so I'll do with Bon. I don't want that to happen again. I want everyone to accept his relation with AE(including Kaka and Sumati). Bon can continue her studies and he will realise that Bon will get the life he always wanted for her without him being in her life also. He will be going to be with the woman who has all the qualities he expects in a partner and he knows Bon is going to be ok unlike the HM track where she was in danger. Still he won't be happy and will realize the real depth of his relation with Bon. If they are going to show Ani-Bon together again I want something like this to happen. I don't want to see his greatness again by sacrificing his love of life

look his impulsiveness is fine but i am not asking his feelings for bon, we all want the true bond he had with her everytime , he should have respected her indivoiduality agar use bon ki respect and feeling hoti toh he could have explained bon about genuiness of relation and would have fought society and kaka , during periods track what was pati patni jaap, his restlessness what was that