Today highlights happy moments

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

First moment cute emotion Aniditha hugπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—which is more than enouf for BB fans🀩🀩🀩🀩

Second away from haveli track ended this early, a big thanks to makers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™  to end this soon and Aniditha back to haveli but dont know wat irritation Sampoorna gonna create😬😬😬😬

Third one Bon's blossom of love as care for ARC,but ARC's blossom of love till as responsibility 😫😫😫😫..... Oh God, when ARC gonna find his inner sense for BonπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

But the way away from Haveli didnt drag much hope soon will track of kranti grl too end soon😭😭😭

Overall lovable moments πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think away from Haveli ko abruptly end kiya! AE ko bhi tone down kiya after wednesday epi. Makers were in full damage control mode.

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

I think away from Haveli ko abruptly end kiya! AE ko bhi tone down kiya after wednesday epi. Makers were in full damage control mode.

Whatever so its like escape from Azadi express             ( crocodile mouth) and enter into dragon mouth          ( sampoorna)πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

You liked today's episode??????😲

Firstly, the show lost its charm immediately after abrupt ending of the most important education track... Somehow, it slowly back on track during the menstruation track But..... Now both show, current track and ARC is downtrodden beyond redemption... 

Ani's juggling Turmoil amidst his responsibility and liabilities is really making us loss connection with ARC completely... It's like he wanna let go off of Bondu's responsibility ASAP... All on sudden he switched his patni jaap to zimmedaari jaap.. Back to sqaure one.. Being a Barrister he could shout and pronounce the illegal compulsion against Kaka's Will of Bon to bear child... But No, he immediately want to run out of this issue when he already has knowledge this would be coming up the day she married her, no matter what circumstances is it!! He is responsible for all his deeds.. Now he wanna even sacrifice his life for Bon to push her to the same Sati pratha from which he saved her.. Unawareness dekho bande ki!! πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Secondly, we cannot connect to their hug... ARC had some persona which was lost within an episode and within few minutes of scene.. All through one year, they strained to build up his character only to show his oscillation once again?? 

And secondly, their return to haveli is really disappointing... Like he left his home only to earn money for school fees of Bon that too for one month?? Is this the struggles, then everyone can do it, man.. Yeh konsa vanwas tha joh do din mein khatam hogaya... It was the most anticipated track since beginning... Bekar ke tracks mahine bhar drag karte hai, ek logical track ek week mein khatm kardiya?? Earning money for one month of fees, is this the only thing he went to do outside?? It must have Society vs Rudhita.. Their struggles and agonies against all odds during that dominating era of British... We all expected this track to run for atleast two months...... But! 

What should I say about Sanpoorna?? The lady who kidnapped an injured person, attempt to murder her is still roaming freely.. And so called Barrister didn't even care to report it to Police Dept... Wow!! Yeh kya law karega isse khud laws ki padi nahi hai... Yeh Bondu ko samjhata ache bure ki... Aur upar se dava karta hai ke yeh dimag se kaam karta.... Bhai yeh kya baat hui jo karte nahi ho woh kyun bolte ho?? 

And regarding Bondu's selfless loyalty towards every relationship was commendable but does Ani really deserve her?? Then it's a big No... He always used Bon for challenges, he wanna win it at anycost by dictating Bon no matter how it is!! Knowing the grave consequences of disregarding his relationship with Bon again he is doing same mistake by openly declaring their relationship status with each and every passing person.. Isn't it his personal life?? He is so insecure of the knot that he spells numerously without any scrutiny... 

At the end, they will show ARC mahan who sacrifice his loVe once again for Bon urf zimmedaari or any melodrama.. But Bon doesn't deserve his charity to fulfill his challenge... 

I want Bon to know the marriage truth and leave him... I want her to live Independent life coming out of Ani's life who does everything for her to show everyone and win every challenge and affirmations which he spells out instantly.... Abh koi hehsaan na rakhe yeh Ani ke toh acha hai... 

Sorry for the long rant behen... Hum thode bhavno mein beh gaye tehπŸ˜†

(Ps: you're new to the forum na?? Welcome to our BB family behen...πŸ€—

I am Shaheen... How can I call you?? 

Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Firstly, the show lost its charm immediately after abrupt ending of the most important education track... Somehow, it slowly back on track during the menstruation track But..... Now both show, current track and ARC is downtrodden beyond redemption... 

Ani's juggling Turmoil amidst his responsibility and liabilities is really making us loss connection with ARC completely... It's like he wanna let go off of Bondu's responsibility ASAP... All on sudden he switched his patni jaap to zimmedaari jaap.. Back to sqaure one.. Being a Barrister he could shout and pronounce the illegal compulsion against Kaka's Will of Bon to bear child... But No, he immediately want to run out of this issue when he already has knowledge this would be coming up the day she married her, no matter what circumstances is it!! He is responsible for all his deeds.. Now he wanna even sacrifice his life for Bon to push her to Sati pratha from which he saved her.. Unawareness dekho bande ki!! πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Secondly, we cannot connect to their hug... ARC had some persona which was lost within an episode and within few minutes of scene.. All through one year, they strained to build up his character only to show his oscillation once again?? 

And secondly, their return to haveli is really disappointing... Like he left his home only to earn money for school fees of Bon that too for one month?? Is this the struggles, then everyone can do it, man.. Yeh konsa vanwas tha joh do din mein khatam hogaya... It was the most anticipated track since beginning... Bekar ke tracks mahine bhar drag karte hai, ek logical track ek week mein khatm kardiya?? Earning money for one month of fees, is this the only thing he went to do outside?? It must have Society vs Rudhita.. Their struggles and agonies against all odds during that dominating era of British... We all expected this track to run for atleast two months...... But! 

What should I say about Sanpoorna?? The lady who kidnapped an injured person, attempt to murder her is still roaming freely.. And so called Barrister didn't even care to report it to Police Dept... Wow!! Yeh kya law karega isse khud laws ki padi nahi hai... Yeh Bondu ko samjhata ache bure ki... Aur upar se dava karta hai ke yeh dimag se kaam karta.... Bhai yeh kya baat hui jo karte nahi ho woh kyun bolte ho?? 

And regarding Bondu's selfless loyalty towards every relationship was commendable but Ani deserve her?? Then it's a big No... He always used Bon for challenges, he wanna win it at anycost by dictating Bon no matter how it is!! Knowing the grave consequences of disregarding his relationship with Bon again he is doing same mistake by openly declaring their relationship status with each and every passing person.. Isn't it his personal life?? He is so insecure of the knot that he spells numerously without any scrutiny... 

At the end, they will show ARC mahan who sacrifice his loVe once again for Bon urf zimmedaari or any melodrama.. But Bon doesn't deserve his charity to fulfill his challenge... 

I want Bon to know the marriage truth and leave him... I want her to live Independent life coming out of Ani's life who does everything for her to show everyone and win every challenge and affirmations which he spells out instantly.... Abh koi hehsaan na rakhe yeh Ani ke toh acha hai... 

+1 

Bang on 

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Ani's juggling Turmoil amidst his responsibility and liabilities is really making us loss connection with ARC completely... It's like he wanna let go off of Bondu's responsibility ASAP... All on sudden he switched his patni jaap to zimmedaari jaap.. Back to sqaure one.. Being a Barrister he could shout and pronounce the illegal compulsion against Kaka's Will of Bon to bear child... But No, he immediately want to run out of this issue when he already has knowledge this would be coming up the day she married her, no matter what circumstances is it!! He is responsible for all his deeds.. Now he wanna even sacrifice his life for Bon to push her to the same Sati pratha from which he saved her.. Unawareness dekho bande ki!! πŸ‘πŸ₯³

And regarding Bondu's selfless loyalty towards every relationship was commendable but does Ani really deserve her?? Then it's a big No... He always used Bon for challenges, he wanna win it at anycost by dictating Bon no matter how it is!! Knowing the grave consequences of disregarding his relationship with Bon again he is doing same mistake by openly declaring their relationship status with each and every passing person.. Isn't it his personal life?? He is so insecure of the knot that he spells numerously without any scrutiny... 

First of all thnks for ur great welcome to BB  family buddyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and u can call me raji πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yeah buddy u have lot of points against ARC, yup even i get little irritated abt ARC when he speaks abt responsibility but begining of stry itself its like he himself accept the relationship of marr just to save a child frm sati with no way,becoz he try every way like making ppl understand wats going on bt none agree even though he is zameendar's son belongs to royal family,and after tat too he takes help of police bt thy too couldnt do anythng then finally with no way other then tieing knot just to save a female child frm sati,he names the relationship as marr to protect a 8yrs old female kid...... which big decision  he took didnt even thnk for a second,so even he had been forced for a second to marr Bon.... and next point while he spoke to villagers he says if no one have any worry or care for this kid then let me handle her as my responsibility and oneday make her as someone which is not in ur thoughts abt female's and she vl question u all for her rights ..... so that way only path is to educate Bon so that he can make her such a way that she can take care of herself without anyone's help,which those days all ladies depends upon men for all.... so ARC intension is to make Bon to stand in her own leg and fight fr her rights..... yup completely agree to the point anywhere ARC never ask for Bon's wish but watever he does is just for her well safe future,which is not the crt age for Bon to understand.... Bon is living in period where hubby is treated equal to God but ARC wanna Bon to treat him equally..... so its ths kind of stry so we have to agree a point ARC is kind of person who never comes under point " Do as Roman,when u r in Rome"..... 

And more over lot of fluctuation in ARC 's life where he cant deny all relationship's pressure sometimes kaka, his baba,mini,even Bon too who consider him as only her pati.... so this way just think of ARC for a second how much pressure is hidden to him even after facing all he pursue's through his goal,making Bon a Barrister..... 

ARC mentality is like even grls should have equal rights to choose their partner so now its not possible for Bon to understand that concept.... lot of timrs ARC, make his kaka and others and even Bon,its not time to choose abt life patner its time to study but circumstance and situation force him and Bon into pati patni relationship....

And speaking abt his prev.hug and today's hug its only of emotional bonding not romantic way which is too clear and even i think y ARC  not staying wth Bon in same room even there he can maintain distance bt if that so ths society ppl will go for something else and kaka expect their kid excatly after 10mnths..... so ths cant b tolerated by ARC in anyway....

And falling for Azadi express in frst look may be strange one but watever extend he goes his inner consiousness always remains him abt Bon which already happened in Mini's track....

And away frm haveli is not necessary one,while Sampoorna like evil is there in haveli,y not Aniditha and he returned just on much compulsion kaka and promise over Bon's ..... and if he stay there and prove himself over there is much needed track....

And one point always i feel that ARC have to realise is he have to think his concern for Bon generates wat kind of feel to Bon who he thinks as kid is now growing up and developing a kind of feel which she terms as love ..... But ARC is too human so he too needs space to think all....

I never say ARC is too good bt he is not that worst to deserve Bon.... He is not mahan but he will remain Bon's barisstera babu as always.... 

Now ARC inner feel wat i felt is he wanna Bon to grow up and stand in her own leg,then decide abt ths relationship of Aniditha,whether marr,or frndship or ARC just as her mentor ..... even ARC wanna to grow up incase of deciding ths relationship befre ending ths under responsibility..... 

Hope makers never disappoint viewers of BB & Aniditha ..... 

Hope u remember ARC's statement bfre marrying Bon to villagers and society is only shadow follows us in brightness bt me ARC will follow her in darkness too .... so keep ths promise ARC will be always be BON'S shadow in all situation bt none of us depends upon our shadow bt it follows us everywhere.... so ths may be concept of ARC  in Bon's life so ARC never leaves Bon on any situation and even Bon too....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ufff ... sry fr long paras bt wat i felt is written above hope didnt hurt ur opinion abt BB .....

Edited by rajiraji14 - 3 years ago
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

First of all thnks for ur great welcome to BB  family buddyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and u can call me raji πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yeah buddy u have lot of points against ARC, yup even i get little irritated abt ARC when he speaks abt responsibility but begining of stry itself its like he himself accept the relationship of marr just to save a child frm sati with no way,becoz he try every way like making ppl understand wats going on bt none agree even though he is zameendar's son belongs to royal family,and after tat too he takes help of police bt thy too couldnt do anythng then finally with no way other then tieing knot just to save a female child frm sati,he names the relationship as marr to protect a 8yrs old female kid...... which big decision  he took didnt even thnk for a second,so even he had been forced for a second to marr Bon.... and next point while he spoke to villagers he says if no one have any worry or care for this kid then let me handle her as my responsibility and oneday make her as someone which is not in ur thoughts abt female's and she vl question u all for her rights ..... so that way only path is to educate Bon so that he can make her such a way that she can take care of herself without anyone's help,which those days all ladies depends upon men for all.... so ARC intension is to make Bon to stand in her own leg and fight fr her rights..... yup completely agree to the point anywhere ARC never ask for Bon's wish but watever he does is just for her well safe future,which is not the crt age for Bon to understand.... Bon is living in period where hubby is treated equal to God but ARC wanna Bon to treat him equally..... so its ths kind of stry so we have to agree a point ARC is kind of person who never comes under point " Do as Roman,when u r in Rome"..... 

And more over lot of fluctuation in ARC 's life where he cant deny all relationship's pressure sometimes kaka, his baba,mini,even Bon too who consider him as only her pati.... so this way just think of ARC for a second how much pressure is hidden to him even after facing all he pursue's through his goal,making Bon a Barrister..... 

ARC mentality is like even grls should have equal rights to choose their partner so now its not possible for Bon to understand that concept.... lot of timrs ARC, make his kaka and others and even Bon,its not time to choose abt life patner its time to study but circumstance and situation force him and Bon into pati patni relationship....

And speaking abt his prev.hug and today's hug its only of emotional bonding not romantic way which is too clear and even i think y ARC  not staying wth Bon in same room even there he can maintain distance bt if that so ths society ppl will go for something else and kaka expect their kid excatly after 10mnths..... so ths cant b tolerated by ARC in anyway....

And falling for Azadi express in frst look may be strange one but watever extend he goes his inner consiousness always remains him abt Bon which already happened in Mini's track....

And away frm haveli is not necessary one,while Sampoorna like evil is there in haveli,y not Aniditha and he returned just on much compulsion kaka and promise over Bon's ..... and if he stay there and prove himself over there is much needed track....

And one point always i feel that ARC have to realise is he have to think his concern for Bon generates wat kind of feel to Bon who he thinks as kid is now growing up and developing a kind of feel which she terms as love ..... But ARC is too human so he too needs space to think all....

I never say ARC is too good bt he is not that worst to deserve Bon.... He is not mahan but he will remain Bon's barisstera babu as always.... 

Now ARC inner feel wat i felt is he wanna Bon to grow up and stand in her own leg,then decide abt ths relationship of Aniditha,whether marr,or frndship or ARC just as her mentor ..... even ARC wanna to grow up incase of deciding ths relationship befre ending ths under responsibility..... 

Hope makers never disappoint viewers of BB & Aniditha ..... 

Hope u remember ARC's statement bfre marrying Bon to villagers and society is only shadow follows us in brightness bt me ARC will follow her in darkness too .... so keep ths promise ARC will be always be BON'S shadow in all situation bt none of us depends upon our shadow bt it follows us everywhere.... so ths may be concept of ARC  in Bon's life so ARC never leaves Bon on any situation and even Bon too....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ufff ... sry fr long paras bt wat i felt is written above hope didnt hurt ur opinion abt BB .....

+1 my exact feelings. I know ARC falling for the azadi express feels rushed and out of character but that doesn't make him the worst. He needs to tone down and have a steadier and calmer approach in life but he truly wishes the best for Bon. Him being vocal about how he puts Bondita's responsibility over everything is not to show himself as mahaan but because it is the absolute priority in his life. He pushes Bon to study hard because he saw potential in her, he wants her to become educated and independent and be an example and inspiration for other girls. He is not using her to fulfill his selfish motives, he just wants her to put her complete focus on studies. No one else cares about whether she studies or not, so he keeps repeating it and it comes across as being pushy. 

Bondita is intelligent and brave but whatever she is today she wouldn't have been without Anirudh's care and guidance. 

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

+1 my exact feelings. I know ARC falling for the azadi express feels rushed and out of character but that doesn't make him the worst. He needs to tone down and have a steadier and calmer approach in life but he truly wishes the best for Bon. Him being vocal about how he puts Bondita's responsibility over everything is not to show himself as mahaan but because it is the absolute priority in his life. He pushes Bon to study hard because he saw potential in her, he wants her to become educated and independent and be an example and inspiration for other girls. He is not using her to fulfill his selfish motives, he just wants her to put her complete focus on studies. No one else cares about whether she studies or not, so he keeps repeating it and it comes across as being pushy. 

Bondita is intelligent and brave but whatever she is today she wouldn't have been without Anirudh's care and guidance. 

Thumbs up buddy really Bon's hidden talent is out only becoz of ARC so that its not the meaning he sacrifice himself for that so he is mahan or he completes his mission with forcing Bon.... its like mutual understanding and same wavelength thoughts and moreover abt Azadi express, ARC already named her as express so she vl cross ARC same as expressπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so if its love thn its only btwn Aniditha.... bt ths love is not of romance,it contains more of care,understanding ,affection, fight all all cuteness overloaded one πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž ....