Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Koi bhi chalega yaar, ab to AE gyaan de toh bhi theek hai. Khud ke life me clarity lao phir Bon se baat karo and sab clear karo.😆

Yeah he need clarify himself first 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

I don't know why but I feel makers ne Kaka ke laddoo kha liye hai...🤣. I feel they decided to remove the Rudhi staying away track and Ani's feelings for AE due to SM and Audience response aur tabse saare epis thode disconnected se hai. 

So I am trying my level best to understand Ani's behaviour and put a positive spin on it, based only on the show.

So show ke hisaab se bhi Ani has been totally contradictory.

On one hand, he doesn't want to sleep in the same room as Bon, but the very next day, he has zero problems with physical contact. Even in today's hug there was no hesitation or awkwardness. He is also all worried about her school fees but still bought a mirror for her. He was genuinely happy when she said barrister but also admitted that that biristra has more apnapan. Ek raat ko flashback aaya AE ka but uske baad ekdum focussed tha on mission jab woh saamne thi. Bondita zimmedari hai but uske liye jaan dene ko tayyar hai. Plus kuch moments the which were very classic Rudhita. The first was the mirror scene, Bon looked up at Ani from the mirror and he gave a typical blink and smile. The lucchi scene me bhi woh normal hi tha. And today when she says his safety and happiness is most important to her his first reaction is to smile. Also he had no problems with her grihapravesh either. 

Ab sab ek saath rakho toh this is what I can come up with. Ani's care and attachment to Bon is ever present but so is his fear of himself and Bon being forced into the shaadi mould, something he isn't ready for. So he is trying to be distant without actually sending her away, and uska ek hi option hai (according to him) which is to make every conversation between them into that of padhai and her udaan. To avoid anyone pushing them into the pati patni mould he is pushing them into a guru shishya mode. However he still can't hide his attachment to Bon.

And before anyone speaks about Ani me samaaj ka dar kaise aaya, toh the answer is Kaka and his laddoos. Before the laddoos, Ani was sure that he could protect Bon from everything the samaaj had to throw at them. But the laddoos put Ani in the position where Ani was a potential danger to Bon. While Ani could not confront Kaka properly on this due to the whole Sumati, Sampoo fiasco, it would have completely scared him, and made him a little more adamant avoiding this again.

As far as Ani and AE are concerned, the makers clearly decided to dodge that bullet warna the training montage would have been a lovely opportunity to build on them. In fact the only time Ani thinks of AE in the entire epi is when he remembers her promise for the money. Most likely the makers have decided to turn it completely into Bon ki jealousy. Agar aisa hua na toh I am blaming those two sequences on Ani ka concussion. Head injury hui ha after all.

Sorry for the lamba rant. These are just my views and I hope makers popat na kare. Abhi tak nahi kiya so fingers-crossed.

Apna opinion bhi daalna.

Ashley.

P.S. we can also blame the entirety on Ani's behaviour on the head injury because uske pehle toh sahi tha ekdum. 🤣

Beautiful thoughts and summary! I completely agree with everything. 

UL - really these are so well thought out. It all makes sense. Ani himself being a danger to Bon, wow 👏

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Beautiful thoughts and summary! I completely agree with everything. 

UL - really these are so well thought out. It all makes sense. Ani himself being a danger to Bon, wow 👏

Thanks dear! Ani was a potential danger to Bon during the SR time. It could so easily have been Ani in place of Thakur, and in such a scenario Bon would truly be defenseless kyuki it would have been Pati ka haq. Ispe proper confrontation nahi aaya isiliye I am having more expectations of this from the precap also.