Contradiction thy name is ARC

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know why but I feel makers ne Kaka ke laddoo kha liye hai...🀣. I feel they decided to remove the Rudhi staying away track and Ani's feelings for AE due to SM and Audience response aur tabse saare epis thode disconnected se hai. 

So I am trying my level best to understand Ani's behaviour and put a positive spin on it, based only on the show.

So show ke hisaab se bhi Ani has been totally contradictory.

On one hand, he doesn't want to sleep in the same room as Bon, but the very next day, he has zero problems with physical contact. Even in today's hug there was no hesitation or awkwardness. He is also all worried about her school fees but still bought a mirror for her. He was genuinely happy when she said barrister but also admitted that that biristra has more apnapan. Ek raat ko flashback aaya AE ka but uske baad ekdum focussed tha on mission jab woh saamne thi. Bondita zimmedari hai but uske liye jaan dene ko tayyar hai. Plus kuch moments the which were very classic Rudhita. The first was the mirror scene, Bon looked up at Ani from the mirror and he gave a typical blink and smile. The lucchi scene me bhi woh normal hi tha. And today when she says his safety and happiness is most important to her his first reaction is to smile. Also he had no problems with her grihapravesh either. 

Ab sab ek saath rakho toh this is what I can come up with. Ani's care and attachment to Bon is ever present but so is his fear of himself and Bon being forced into the shaadi mould, something he isn't ready for. So he is trying to be distant without actually sending her away, and uska ek hi option hai (according to him) which is to make every conversation between them into that of padhai and her udaan. To avoid anyone pushing them into the pati patni mould he is pushing them into a guru shishya mode. However he still can't hide his attachment to Bon.

And before anyone speaks about Ani me samaaj ka dar kaise aaya, toh the answer is Kaka and his laddoos. Before the laddoos, Ani was sure that he could protect Bon from everything the samaaj had to throw at them. But the laddoos put Ani in the position where Ani was a potential danger to Bon. While Ani could not confront Kaka properly on this due to the whole Sumati, Sampoo fiasco, it would have completely scared him, and made him a little more adamant avoiding this again.

As far as Ani and AE are concerned, the makers clearly decided to dodge that bullet warna the training montage would have been a lovely opportunity to build on them. In fact the only time Ani thinks of AE in the entire epi is when he remembers her promise for the money. Most likely the makers have decided to turn it completely into Bon ki jealousy. Agar aisa hua na toh I am blaming those two sequences on Ani ka concussion. Head injury hui ha after all.

Sorry for the lamba rant. These are just my views and I hope makers popat na kare. Abhi tak nahi kiya so fingers-crossed.

Apna opinion bhi daalna.

Ashley.

P.S. we can also blame the entirety on Ani's behaviour on the head injury because uske pehle toh sahi tha ekdum. πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saare emotions ki khichdi bana diya hain Anirudh ne😳

Kab patni hain,kab zimmedari , patni hain bhi ya nahi

Kab zindagi bhar ka pyaar hain,kab kya hainπŸ€”πŸ€”

GondogolπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ashley_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Saare emotions ki khichdi bana diya hain Anirudh ne😳

Kab patni hain,kab zimmedari , patni hain bhi ya nahi

Kab zindagi bhar ka pyaar hain,kab kya hainπŸ€”πŸ€”

GondogolπŸ‘πŸΌ

Perfect @Bold! Makers ka gondogol Ani ke sir me. πŸ€£ 

Abhi hoping ki Monday tak decide kare ki dikhana kya hai... πŸ˜†

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

I don't know why but I feel makers ne Kaka ke laddoo kha liye hai...🀣. I feel they decided to remove the Rudhi staying away track and Ani's feelings for AE due to SM and Audience response aur tabse saare epis thode disconnected se hai. 

So I am trying my level best to understand Ani's behaviour and put a positive spin on it, based only on the show.

On one hand, he doesn't want to sleep in the same room as Bon, but the very next day, he has zero problems with physical contact. Even in today's hug there was no hesitation or awkwardness. He is also all worried about her school fees but still bought a mirror for her. He was genuinely happy when she said barrister but also admitted that that biristra has more apnapan. Ek raat ko flashback aaya AE ka but uske baad ekdum focussed tha on mission jab woh saamne thi. Bondita zimmedari hai but uske liye jaan dene ko tayyar hai. Plus kuch moments the which were very classic Rudhita. The first was the mirror scene, Bon looked up at Ani from the mirror and he gave a typical blink and smile. The lucchi scene me bhi woh normal hi tha. And today when she says his safety and happiness is most important to her his first reaction is to smile. Also he had no problems with her grihapravesh either. 

Ab sab ek saath rakho toh this is what I can come up with. Ani's care and attachment to Bon is ever present but so is his fear of himself and Bon being forced into the shaadi mould, something he isn't ready for. So he is trying to be distant without actually sending her away, and uska ek hi option hai (according to him) which is to make every conversation between them into that of padhai and her udaan. To avoid anyone pushing them into the pati patni mould he is pushing them into a guru shishya mode. However he still can't hide his attachment to Bon.

And before anyone speaks about Ani me samaaj ka dar kaise aaya, toh the answer is Kaka and his laddoos. Before the laddoos, Ani was sure that he could protect Bon from everything the samaaj had to throw at them. But the laddoos put Ani in the position where Ani was a potential danger to Bon. While Ani could not confront Kaka properly on this due to the whole Sumati, Sampoo fiasco, it would have completely scared him, and made him a little more adamant avoiding this again.

As far as Ani and AE are concerned, the makers clearly decided to dodge that bullet warna the training montage would have been a lovely opportunity to build on them. In fact the only time Ani thinks of AE in the entire epi is when he remembers her promise for the money. Most likely the makers have decided to turn it completely into Bon ki jealousy. Agar aisa hua na toh I am blaming those two sequences on Ani ka concussion. Head injury hui ha after all.

Sorry for the lamba rant. These are just my views and I hope makers popat na kare. Abhi tak nahi kiya so fingers-crossed.

Apna opinion bhi daalna.

Ashley.

P.S. we can also blame the entirety on Ani's behaviour on the head injury because uske pehle toh sahi tha ekdum. πŸ€£

What a lovely post, Ashley!πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Kuch ziada hi concussion hogya hai isko. πŸ€ͺ

But chalo... 

I am actually split. One part wants to continue believing that he is attached to her and all, like you said.

But another part is getting pissed off at his constant, non stop padhai jaap. It feels as if there is nothing left between them except for his dreams and her doing everything to fulfil them. 

Till Thursday's toofani episode, I was like... Naaah... Yeh kuch nahi kere ga. Pagal hai. Just getting infatuated. Deep down he loves Bondu only. 

But after watching Friday's episode which was as fast and as abrupt as a fart during diarrhea, I am now actually confused. (Sorry for the analogy...but it actually felt like that. πŸ€ͺ)

Chahta kia hai yeh banda? πŸ€ͺ Kukurmutta aur kaka ke laddus ka ziada hi asar hogya hai iske brain per, I tell you. πŸ€ͺ

But then there is another part of me that is still hopeful...that does not want to give up on Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary as yet... πŸ˜•

Mirror and Watch were his gifts and showed his fondness for Bondu... but yar, itna fondness tou ager koi chaar din cat bhi paal le tou develop hojata hai.  

After the cringey-kartab mishap, Bondu was full emo. She cannot even think of losing him.

But he was only concerned about padhai? Aur kuch nahi tha concern wala? Ager Bondu ko bhi chot lag jaty bachate hue...what she must have gone through... Sab baatien gai teil lene. All he showed concern for was PADHAI!!!  Is he mad or what!!!

If hes using padhai and bb jaap as a cover na, it is as stupid as it sounds now. Kaanon mien dard hogya hai mere yeh sunn sunn ker. 

Baqi yar... Your point of view is very sweet and I would love if that is what is actually happening in the show too. πŸ€—

I also want to continue staying positive. 

Lets see... kab tak reh paaty hun.

As of now, I am super confused and getting chakkars trying to analyze this silly guy we all love so much. 

Edited by Doc.love - 3 years ago
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Apna opinion bhi daalna.

Ashley.

Yup even i have same doubt if ARC,have conclusion in mind Only BON  is his responsibility,then why he accepts all rasams like grahaprivesh,thn now 1yr anniversary,yup may be for others even in that way too but he dont think of Bon what kind of relationship he is showering over her mind is pati.... not mentor or guardian.... eventhough he talks abt schl,future and studies to her.... but wen it comes to Bon's personnal life like bed wetting and menstrual issues.... only person who belongs to own family can solve it and a grl or child to accept that if its her own family member not a mentor or guardian can handle those issues, yup even agree to the fact ARC saved her life and made a challenge bfre all villagers that if anyone not having worry or care for ths child future then ARC gonna take care of her as his wife ..... even i dont get this point he told as wife only she vl b under his responsibility..... thn y now ARC hesitating to accept, Bon is his wife and responsibility tooπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.......

Now ARC need someone to clear himself but that 's not kaka or his baba........even if he discuss with Bon she vl clear ARC better thn anyone even though more younger too ARC, no one better thn her  understood ARC well.....

Ashley_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

What a lovely post, Ashley!πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Thank you Ayesha!

Kuch ziada hi concussion hogya hai isko. πŸ€ͺ

But chalo... 

I am actually split. One part wants to continue believing that he is attached to her and all, like you said.

But another part is getting pissed off at his constant, non stop padhai jaap. It feels as if there is nothing left between them except for his dreams and her doing everything to fulfil them. 

Arey behaviour is only itna confusing ki confusion and concussion are the only two possibilities.

Till Thursday's toofani episode, I was like... Naaah... Yeh kuch nahi kere ga. Pagal hai. Just getting infatuated. Deep down he loves Bondu only. 

But after watching Friday's episode which was as fast and as abrupt as a fart during diarrhea, I am now actually confused. (Sorry for the analogy...but it actually felt like that. πŸ€ͺ)

Chahta kia hai yeh banda? πŸ€ͺ Kukurmutta aur kaka ke laddus ka ziada hi asar hogya hai iske brain per, I tell you. πŸ€ͺ

But then there is another part of me that is still hopeful...that does not want to give up on Aniruddh Roy Chaudhary as yet... πŸ˜•

Mirror and Watch were his gifts and showed his fondness for Bondu... but yar, itna fondness tou ager koi chaar din cat bhi paal le tou develop hojata hai.  

After the cringey-kartab mishap, Bondu was full emo. She cannot even think of losing him.

But he was only concerned about padhai? Aur kuch nahi tha concern wala? Ager Bondu ko bhi chot lag jaty bachate hue...what she must have gone through... Sab baatien gai teil lene. All he showed concern was PADHAI!!!  Is he mad or what!!!

I like to think ki agar Bon was really hurt he would have cared! 

If hes using padhai and bb jaap as a cover na, it is as stupid as it sounds now. Kaanon mien dard hogya hai mere yeh sunn sunn ker. 

It is stupid only, but less of a jerk act than getting infatuated for AE

Baqi yar... Your point of view is very sweet and I would love that is what is actually happening in the show too. πŸ€—

I also want to continue staying positive. 

Lets see... kab tak reh paaty hun.

Usse zyada kya kar sakte hai hum!

As of now, I am super confused and getting chakkars trying to analyze this silly guy we all love so much. 

Hahaha! πŸ€£

Thank you Ayesha! My replies in Bold.

Edited by Ashley_m - 3 years ago
Ashley_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Yup even i have same doubt if ARC,have conclusion in mind Only BON  is his responsibility,then why he accepts all rasams like grahaprivesh,thn now 1yr anniversary,yup may be for others even in that way too but he dont think of Bon what kind of relationship he is showering over her mind is pati.... not mentor or guardian.... eventhough he talks abt schl,future and studies to her.... but wen it comes to Bon's personnal life like bed wetting and menstrual issues.... only person who belongs to own family can solve it and a grl or child to accept that if its her own family member not a mentor or guardian can handle those issues, yup even agree to the fact ARC saved her life and made a challenge bfre all villagers that if anyone not having worry or care for ths child future then ARC gonna take care of her as his wife ..... even i dont get this point he told as wife only she vl b under his responsibility..... thn y now ARC hesitating to accept, Bon is his wife and responsibility tooπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.......

Now ARC need someone to clear himself but that 's not kaka or his baba........even if he discuss with Bon she vl clear ARC better thn anyone even though more younger too ARC, no one better thn her  understood ARC well.....

Ani ko aise dekh ke hi I really miss Saurabh! Ani really needs someone to talk to!

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ani ko aise dekh ke hi I really miss Saurabh! Ani really needs someone to talk to!

Agree but sometimes he deniesSaurov tooso need some one elder too Ani but wanna show him wats hidden inside him like rasia bai's words in seperation track πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ashley_m thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Agree but sometimes he deniesSaurov tooso need some one elder too Ani but wanna show him wats hidden inside him like rasia bai's words in seperation track πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Koi bhi chalega yaar, ab to AE gyaan de toh bhi theek hai. Khud ke life me clarity lao phir Bon se baat karo and sab clear karo.πŸ˜†

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Perfect @Bold! Makers ka gondogol Ani ke sir me. πŸ€£ 

Abhi hoping ki Monday tak decide kare ki dikhana kya hai... πŸ˜†

Sab mangal ho πŸ™

Sabr ka bandh tut raha hain😳