rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Now wanna watch tomorrow's epi eventhough melodrama track but Bon saves ARC🤩🤩🤩 and even after seeing all this too our budhu baristera babu addresses Bon as his responsibility😂😂😡😡😡

But Bravo our cute little Bonditha saves her pyari Pati babu😘😘😘😘😘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Now wanna watch tomorrow's epi eventhough melodrama track but Bon saves ARC🤩🤩🤩 and even after seeing all this too our budhu baristera babu addresses Bon as his responsibility😂😂😡😡😡

But Bravo our cute little Bonditha saves her pyari Pati babu😘😘😘😘😘

He called her responsibility? Did he go behind azadi express?

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharafah

Nope just told Bon that he can give his life if it can fulfil his responsibilities to her.

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Nope he is having crush on Azadi express but his love is one and only for our Bon🤗💞💞 and if he falls for someone na our Kaka will thrash ARC😫😫😫😫😫

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Nope just told Bon that he can give his life if it can fulfil his responsibilities to her.

Yup ths version of ARC is too strange one side he says responsibility and other side he can sacrifice his life for that but sometimes it seems ARC's obssession over Bon's education more than anything so strange and budhu patibabu ARC😡😡😡

sharafah thumbnail

Nope he is having crush on Azadi express but his love is one and only for our Bon🤗💞💞 and if he falls for someone na our Kaka will thrash ARC😫😫😫😫😫

Is that crush going to continue even after this? I think it will cuz she is still shooting and I heard she is suppose to get married right,, maybe Ani might interfere in that,,,, sorry if I am being negative,, just cant be very positive at this point... but I am happy that the hug was genuine and Bon saved Ani..she is his rakshak babu in the end na?

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yup ths version of ARC is too strange one side he says responsibility and other side he can sacrifice his life for that but sometimes it seems ARC's obssession over Bon's education more than anything so strange and budhu patibabu ARC😡😡😡

Arey Dekho, he loves Bon waise but calling her Patni comes with a big bunch of expectations that he doesn't want, not for himself and not for Bon. But beech ka koi word nai milta isiliye zimmedari.

Buddhu ko akal aane hi yeh track hai na.

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Is that crush going to continue even after this? I think it will cuz she is still shooting and I heard she is suppose to get married right,, maybe Ani might interfere in that,,,, sorry if I am being negative,, just cant be very positive at this point... but I am happy that the hug was genuine and Bon saved Ani..she is his rakshak babu in the end na?

Yup completely agree but just now saw few pics that shows Bon to save Ani and take him back to home and Kaka's enterance in scene and Aniditha to return back to haveli on Kaka's insistence ( permanently or temporarily not sure with that) ....

But y he wanna stop that kranti's grl's marr🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Arey Dekho, he loves Bon waise but calling her Patni comes with a big bunch of expectations that he doesn't want, not for himself and not for Bon. But beech ka koi word nai milta isiliye zimmedari.

Buddhu ko akal aane hi yeh track hai na.

Yup hoping best after ths track atleast me wanna ARC to sense his inner excat feelings for BON as biwi

sharafah thumbnail

Yup completely agree but just now saw few pics that shows Bon to save Ani and take him back to home and Kaka's enterance in scene and Aniditha to return back to haveli on Kaka's insistence ( permanently or temporarily not sure with that) ....

But y he wanna stop that kranti's grl's marr🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Idont know that is just my guess...I mean they will still show Ani's affection for azadi express right? Ani usually take lots of time to realise when he is doing something that will affect bon emotionally... plus isnt it "different emotions different pov" quoted by the director,, so that part of Ani might still carry on until someone wakes him up