BARRISTER BABU:An indispensable show

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

ROME wasn't built in a day,so won't the relationship of Anidita!

Maybe a lot will happen,a lot unsaid,a lot unknown,a lot unexplored

Maybe our ordeals will all be worth it when the end product unravels

Maybe our jaded hearts will flutter again

Maybe a numberless progression of maybes will come and go.

Maybe all our miseries will dissipate in a trice

When they'll swirl around in glee

When they'll jump around in unison

When they'll hug tighter after a possible separation

Maybe most of us would be oblivious to what led to the uproar,the despondency,the frustration

Maybe we all shall forget

But to forgive?

Maybe ,it will be impossible!!

Maybe we all are emotionally entangled and riveted so deeply with the show, specifically ANIDITA,that it was an outright blow, a sharp punch onto our ribs when we witnessing something unendurable yesterday!

Whether it was Anirudh's act of subconsciously confessing his newly found feelings for the girl,or his adherence and conformity over "zimmedari"slogan, whether it was his visibly flourishing proximity with her or his subliminal caressing of jaws while envisioning and rejuvenating her, whether it was his untoward act of denouncing Bondita as a wife in words, publically,or relentlessly labelling her as just a liability,I don't know which one wrenches my heart more! People preached patience, composure and justifications soon after!

Rationally contemplating,it is definitely unjust to infer and draw hasty conclusions without knowing the ultimate motive or what the future upholds.

What if,this is just another momentous stepping stone to a more formidable and infrangible ANIDITA.

What if,the showdown culminates in both of them realising the contrast between selfish attraction and selfless love?

I was broken undoubtedly,I resolved to take a break from the meshes of this engulfing fiction, but won't that be too impulsive and unjust.The very show which has given us so much?

The show that gave us patras and handis,and coco talks and kulfis,

The show that gave us oolta अ and rishta tera mera,

The show that gave us our anokha rishta,

The show that gave us indelible ANIDITA!

Amidst providing some extraordinary and breakthrough insights into revolution ,protests, responsibilities, independence, superstitions,pre historical mindset and practices, freedom movements , sacrifices and much more!!

Won't it be felony?

To denounce the show,to abandon it betwixt and between,not even allowing a clarification and justify as to why it showcased something that was like a dagger plunged into our hearts?

Just like every creation , living or man made , has to withstand the worst of the circumstances , the most devastating of conditions and severest of phases , so do ANIDITA.

The show is something invaluable for me.I just can't make it - A Choda Hua Show!

I'm not at all justifying what Anirudh did or what he felt, it is really very sad to watch him get attracted to someone else,that too just at a glance or two, without authenticating whether what she claimed was true or not.

He was never this childish to get influenced,and remark"Ek hi nazar mein zindagi bhar ke liye pyaar "!

The person who could denounce his childhood love to fulfill his responsibilities flawlessly,for him to feel something like this,I think is a scar to his character!

Maybe supporting him will be glorifying love outside marriage.

Nevertheless , however much ARC is tainted and sabotaged,however much my soul shatters , however much I feel dismayed , I'll keep watching the show!

BARRISTER BABU IS AN INDISPENSABLE SHOW ,AND IT DOESN'T DESERVE GETTING ABANDONED MIDWAY THROUGH!

Thereby,I would like to encourage all my fellow friends and people of the forum,please do watch the show!It needs us!We shall all be paid one day for giving all our love and reinforcing it!

Sometimes,it's good to look at the brighter side of things!

P.S:I have posted the same on twitter,anyone who has read it already need not do so again!

And another thing,this is solely my pov about the recent happenings,it is in no way desirous of insulting or arguing with any other perspective!I am really sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments,I truly didn't mean it!

#PROPAGATEPOSITIVITY

Edited by Ka_ta - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

992637 thumbnail

Kata I was always silent reader of your posts...I always loved your opinions and love you show to the show.... The post is on point.....a choda hua show wah I can't do that either....

Yes this show gave me so much as you said I will wait for it to unfold completely.....

The person whom we love hurt the most....exact way yesterday we got hurt because we love ani..... I am not at all justifying his actions....... But we are all humans....let's wait to unfold the story❤️

Kata you wrote brilliantly👏

I appreciate your concern for the show...

Edited by RUDY575 - 3 years ago
Ka_ta thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Kata I was always silent reader of your posts...I always loved your opinions and love you show to the show.... The post is on point.....a choda hua show wah I can't do that either....

Yes this show gave me so much as you said I will wait for it to unfold completely.....

The person whom we love hurt the most....exact way yesterday we got hurt because we love ani..... I am not at all justifying his actions....... But we are all humans....let's wait to unfold the story❤️

Kata you wrote brilliantly👏

I appreciate your concern for the show...

Thank you very much for your heartwarming words dear Rudy❤️❤️!You're as sweet as the name 😆

Oh tumne padha hain mera opinions😭thanks brooooo🤗🤗

Yes,let us indeed wait for the story to unfold👍🏼

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully put! I feel the show has always just stopped short of completely disappointing us so I will stick to it for now as well.

Ka_ta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Beautifully put! I feel the show has always just stopped short of completely disappointing us so I will stick to it for now as well.

Thanks love❤️