Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone

Alex Brush Regular

Anyone can post the updates of the episode as per his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be in a limit here afterward it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name call Saudamini as Soda.

Not comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

PPS: Anyone at the end of the EDT just tells me which all episodes were discussed so I can update at the top

AdineKirnberg-Script Regular

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The look of admiration not love❤️

Inqalaab zindabaad

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Inqalaab zindabaad

Tum bhi na yarr🤣

One side dho daloing him and other side this 🤣

He is dumbest person right now Ash 🤣

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: listmist

Inqalaab zindabaad

Dude looks more stoned than anything else...

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Minnu smiley31

Exactly!! Who are we to comment on what and when he should post? That is his sm account. He doesn't even post pics with his family. So, does that mean he do not value them? People need to understand that posting on social media is not the only way to show how good peoples' bonding with each other is. Everyone has their own way to handle sm. Professional & personal lives are different.

Sweety🤗

How r u??

Totally....That is what I am saying. People should know where the line ends.

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

@mayuraa

Good afternoon my dear

Hope you are well and your exams are going fine

Anirudh has crush on this new girls for his qualities, he is attracted towards her and he is is inspired by her but I still feel he is not cheating Bondita. He felt guilty for not telling anything to Bondita.

whatever  may said and done he is doing it all for Bondita and to pay her school fee he may say that he is getting a chance to do desh sewa which i feel is crap. He is ready to risk his life for her and to give jawaab ro sampoorna 

Cheating is very big statement just for if you feel attracted towards anyone. Baaki lets see

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

@mayuraa

Good afternoon my dear

Anirudh has crush on this new girls for his qualities, he is attracted towards her and he is is inspired by her but I still feel he is not cheating Bondita. He felt guilty for not telling anything to Bondita.

whatever  may said and done he is doing it all for Bondita and to pay her school fee he may say that he is getting a chance to do desh sewa which i feel is crap. He is ready to risk his life for her and to give jawaab ro sampoorna 

Cheating is very big statement just for if you feel attracted towards anyone. Baaki lets see

Hi riti ... he is very much impressed with her right now .. maybe admired .. but love noo..  he has never seen qualified like she has and mainly her love for the country .. he is working for women empowerment and here this girl is  fighting for the country .. !! He is doing everything for Bon .. even today’s episode also he was concerned about Bon only ..😊

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@mayuraa

Good afternoon my dear

Ani may be attracted to/infatuated with the ninja, but he hasn't cheated Bon yet. But kal ke ya parso ke epi me sunna padega Bon se... She is definitely going to scold him for putting his life in danger.

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@mayuraa

Good afternoon my dear

Glad to know your view ❤️

I am saying the same he is not cheating how can he cheat her he had a chance in past to move on right but he stick to his broken relationship

The thing is he is oblivious and unaware of his actions or feelings for both the girls  if he knew he is getting attracted to maronama he would have stapled back and he will immediately when he realize blunder he created👍🏼

In today's episode also he was genualy concerned for her nothing else and if there was another person he would have done the same 

And yes he is doing everything just for Bondita and her education only for him first is Bondita and then comes country

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sorry for coming back the very next day as I finally got up the courage to watch the episode to find if I mistook him But I have the questions instead....

My questions are:

Is Ani really doing these to educate Bondita or impress his love at first sight and get her trust by breaking Bon's? Because his words are saying he do everything for Bon but his behaviour and attitude are much in adoring and impressing his new love!!

A high responsible barristerbabu is leaving his Zimmedari under the assurance of a girl whom he met for few minutes twice before???  Because what is the assurance that after his death she will give money to educate Bon who is herself hiding from Government and needs his help??

So he builds that much trust for a girl just in a day?!

In today's episode he was much into her looks rather than her thoughts or something... I may be wrong but I felt it. Even he doesn't have the guts to face Bon's eyes and say something, he left out without seeing her properly even that night.

So after paying this year's fees, who will pay Bon's further fees and protect her after very well knowing how her own family is against Bon and her mother??

Was he really a Barrister who thinks from brain and take decision? Also he address Bon as meri patni because the girl already knows his story???