Anupamaa Written Update 04 Mar 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Shah family travelling by car to Mausi’s house . The car stalls on the way n AnuVan disappointed to find they have a tyre puncture . AnuVan change the tyre and during the act they have close moments . Baa Babuji, mama ji until is the time to stretch their legs n have some tea n snacks in the nearby dhaaba . Van recollects past moment when he had been very rude to Anu . This time he tries to be extra sweet to her n surprises her . He recollects how in the past he had Ben rude to her over learningncar driving , this time he praises her driving n seeks her help to change tyre . 

Anu surprises Van by helping him change tyre . At home Kinjal calls Samar n asks him to utilise this alone time to spend with Nandini .she  assures KinTos will go out on a date n not disturb Samar Nandu . 
At home Samar cooks himself for his Nandu and when she arrives he is at a loss on how to greet her . , she performs a dance for him and he stares at her overwhelmed with love for her . Finally she falls into his arms and he holds her tightly . She asks him about his GF Pooja . He states she was the best dancer in this world , no Pooja could be better than her m he was HER Samar . He loved her .m
Nandini confesses she too loved him very much . She gets stunned by her own confession n regrets it . 
Samar is happy that she final,y confessed that her eyes were saying for a long time now .
Nandini says she confessed something she never wanted to . She was scared of losing him to Pooja , so she confessed even though she never wanted to 

Samar hugs her tightly . He says LOLs .  

At the highway dhaaba , Anu assists Van change tyre, he is amazed at her strength , she states all these years if fringing masala, carrying children have given her muscular strength l Van gets affected by their closeness and  he starts getting attracted to her . 
BG song plays ..”Yeh Moh Moh ke dhaagey ....” 

Van wipes grease from Anu’s cheek . They laugh n smile as they change tyre . Baa watches them together n feels happy at AnuVan happy faces n smiles . She prays for their forever togetherness . 

Later Anu is resting under a tree , flowers fall on her . She happily picks them up

BG song plays ..” pyaar huva chup ke sey ...” 

Van arrives n stares at happy Anu. Anu shares how she was always happy . She sits near her n appreciates how she was happy with simple things . 
at Kavya ‘s house a stalker arrives at her door n asks for some water . She gets suspicious but offers him some . Later she notices he was again standing at her door ,Moshe confronts him this time . 

precap 

AnuVan reach home n catch Samar Nandini beti g romantically close . Van loses his cool n insults Samar Nandini and their rishtaa . He shouts that their rishtaa can never happen so their togetherness n their rishtaa was declared finished . Samar n Nandini and Anupama are shocked n angry . Nandini is heart broken .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

. I always love your update thanks. The makers are mad and anupmaa got no self respect it felt like she was enjoying vnaraj company why even when he came close looks like she got lost in the moment  the only good thing in today's episode was Sanan scenes 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago
neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

I think makers are trying to show that even after divorce there can be cordial relation without having hatred.

I liked how Anu indirectly reminded Vanraj that he has a GF kavya 🤣

Looking at the precap, it seems Anu and Vanraj are again going to be at loggerheads as Anu will definately support Samar. Don't understand why Vanraj want Samar end his relation with Nandini's, whether to avoid complications between him and kavya or there is some other reason. And who the hell is he to tell that samar and nandini ka rishta nahi ho sakta. Khud EMA karke baitha hai and isko baaki sabke real rishtey se problem hai.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for your wonderful update.

AnuVan are happy with each others presence. But i think Anupama is happy because she doesn't want to hold any hatred for Vanraj. That's it.

Finally Nandu accepts her feelings towards Samar❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Laysha

. I always love your update thanks. The makers are mad and anupmaa got no self respect it felt like she was enjoying vnaraj company why even when he came close looks like she got lost in the moment  the only good thing in today's episode was Sanan scenes 

Anupama was out of character . She has seen too much life to get swayed in the moment . She should have allowed Van to help himself n show his worth rather than give him helping hand when he has insulted Anu  so many times in the past . When we have not forgotten how could Anupama ?? 😡😡😈

I loved Sanan scenes but in the Precap Vanraj shouted at them n insulted them that really broke my heart .. poor love birdies 😭

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i have seen middle agedwomen going through a separation or loss say that pleasant memories help them cope with losses. evrytime Anupama sees the room or thinks of Vanraj the trauma of betrayal is what she remembered.

She didnt want to level an charges against vanraj or Kavya. Which is what sets her apart.she wanted peace and asked Vanraj also only for Mukthi.

i have seen highly an educated career woman had lived with her husband and her sister with whom the husband had an EMA. The liason has started when she had her second child. Her  mom had told her what big deal  hers was a love marriage et it happened. My friend separated only when th children were in their teens the daughter mved with the mother and son stayed with dad an aunt. she refused alimony and stayed with her mom and brother till her daughter completed her studies and moved overseas for a job therafter.

When i asked her why didnt you move out at once , she said 'i had to think of he children . She waited till the children were in High school and were able to see the grounds for separation. They swapped homes in the weekend and got both parents affection and care.

This was 3 decades ago. Why women think in certain ways is a mystery and they seem convincd of their reasons. 

I was appalled hearing of it as a newly wed...

I met her a few years back. We renewed our friendship.They however didnt go for a divorce.The children are well settled now with very successful careers and personal life. My former colleague is happy too living by herself in an apartment her daughter got her.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

very touching story but in our communities there are so many mothers who go through a lot just because of their kids betterment .

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I’m so confused now 

Wth is going on with the show ?

I don’t want to see Van whitewashed at all ...

The whole scene where Nandini was dancing was ...what was that ??!

I can’t feel anything when I watch Samar & Nandini...their story is boring ...their chemistry is flatter than day old soda 

What would be interesting is if Nandini has a past..maybe she was with someone intimately (god forbid a non virgin bahu) or was engaged or maybe even married ? That would add some dimension to the story maybe . 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I’m so confused now 

Wth is going on with the show ?

I don’t want to see Van whitewashed at all ...

The whole scene where Nandini was dancing was ...what was that ??!

I can’t feel anything when I watch Samar & Nandini...their story is boring ...their chemistry is flatter than day old soda 

What would be interesting is if Nandini has a past..maybe she was with someone intimately (god forbid a non virgin bahu) or was engaged or maybe even married ? That would add some dimension to the story maybe . 

5hey showed chemistry between AnuVan which we don’t want to see 

They showed no chemistry between Samar Nandini which we are dying to see . 
now what to do with these creatives I have no idea 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: moonwearer

i have seen middle agedwomen going through a separation or loss say that pleasant memories help them cope with losses. evrytime Anupama sees the room or thinks of Vanraj the trauma of betrayal is what she remembered.

She didnt want to level an charges against vanraj or Kavya. Which is what sets her apart.she wanted peace and asked Vanraj also only for Mukthi.

i have seen highly an educated career woman had lived with her husband and her sister with whom the husband had an EMA. The liason has started when she had her second child. Her  mom had told her what big deal  hers was a love marriage et it happened. My friend separated only when th children were in their teens the daughter mved with the mother and son stayed with dad an aunt. she refused alimony and stayed with her mom and brother till her daughter completed her studies and moved overseas for a job therafter.

When i asked her why didnt you move out at once , she said 'i had to think of he children . She waited till the children were in High school and were able to see the grounds for separation. They swapped homes in the weekend and got both parents affection and care.

This was 3 decades ago. Why women think in certain ways is a mystery and they seem convincd of their reasons. 

I was appalled hearing of it as a newly wed...

I met her a few years back. We renewed our friendship.They however didnt go for a divorce.The children are well settled now with very successful careers and personal life. My former colleague is happy too living by herself in an apartment her daughter got her.

Thank you so much for sharing .

Please do keep coming. Loved reading you .