Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If there are woman that want too be housewives its there choice 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Not that I like Kareena, but Saif Ali Khan is Tagore's greatnephew and Mansoor Ali Khan's son. He comes with a pedigree which puts him firmly in India's aristocracy. Kareena is also looking hot in her 40s and giving hits left and right.

PC married someone 10 years younger while Shahid married someone 13.5 years younger ðŸ˜†.  Also, Nick Jonas has been earning on his own and self-sufficient for many years. Shahid is the one who married the child here.😛 PC is also internationally known while Shahid wouldn't last a day outside of Bollywood.

Both ladies might be thinking *phew, lucky escape* when they consider the Shahid episode of their lives.

why so much angst when they've let bygones be bygones, pc invited shahid to her reception and he went.  Saif and Kareena both have worked in movies with shahid

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

What's wrong if Shahid prefers a housewife? Everyone should have the choice about what type of partner he/she wants 

shaming a non working women is feminism . Have you not seen the memo. 

It appears people are okay with lies and hypocrisy rather than someone being honest about what they want. Say politically Accepted and woke stuff even if you treated every women who you came across as shit in real life . 

Sonakshi should first laugh at her own father as he said pretty sexist stuff a bunch of times.  

what’s with Mira shaming ? it’s not like she married a father of adult children .... whatever age difference between them they are not the only couple with big age difference.

is’nt Mira’s family filthy rich ? And she studied in lady shriram ... not a place where you get an admit Easily . I promise that none of our darling actresses can ever make the cut.

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did not find his perspective offensive. He put forth his points in a very matter of fact way and good that he realised what he wanted (or did not) in a life partner.

All three people in question have moved on happily and are leading fulfilling lives so all’s good.

pali001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

well, guys marrying younger females is the norm. The other way around doesn't happen often. Thats how we have so many instances of 80 year olds having fun with 25+ year olds. See, guys can be shallow that way. They'd rather be with a woman who's not already over the hill. Young able willing women fit the bill. ðŸ˜‰

as for saif khan and kareena, they deserve each other. Both suck. She's got inspid looks, while he's old. If his pedigree is all you're excited about, she could have done better. There are lots of guys who are old, richer than that loser will ever be, and ready to croak. 😂

and nick jonas. Give them a few years. He'll still be a young pup. But she wont be able to keep up with the action he'll want. Know what i mean?  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‚

is it not so ‘uncool‘ now a days to stoke ‘ I am a blue blood’  thing . The other day someone said saif is bankrupt and Kareena earns more than him . Now what’s this about his royal highness?

all fluff and no real deal ..: I guess some women like all this false airs of being married to some Royal dude (royalty does not exist anymore in India ) Even if he is a father of 2 full grown adults and a old dude . Shahid with his flaws any day a better deal. 

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
pali001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

well, guys marrying younger females is the norm. The other way around doesn't happen often. Thats how we have so many instances of 80 year olds having fun with 25+ year olds. See, guys can be shallow that way. They'd rather be with a woman who's not already over the hill. Young able willing women fit the bill. ðŸ˜‰

as for saif khan and kareena, they deserve each other. Both suck. She's got inspid looks, while he's old. If his pedigree is all you're excited about, she could have done better. There are lots of guys who are old, richer than that loser will ever be, and ready to croak. 😂

and nick jonas. Give them a few years. He'll still be a young pup. But she wont be able to keep up with the action he'll want. Know what i mean?  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‚

what pedigree I wonder ? Nobel laureates or fields medal recipients. if any thing they are dumb as Fu$$ 🤣   .  even they do not have so much of Hubris . 

except for Indian diaspora PC is not a household name in USA . 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pali001

shaming a non working women is feminism . Have you not seen the memo. 

It appears people are okay with lies and hypocrisy rather than someone being honest about what they want. Say politically Accepted and woke stuff even if you treated every women who you cane across as shit in real life . 

Sonakshi should first laugh at her own father as he said pretty sexist stuff a bunch of times.  

what’s with Mira shaming ? it’s not like she married a father of adult children .... whatever age difference between them they are not the only couple with big age difference.

is’nt Mira’s family filthy rich ? And she studied in lady shriram ... not a place where you get an admit Easily . I promise that none of our darling actresses can ever make the cut.

Who shamed Mira? Most seem to be shaming Shahid.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pali001

what pedigree I wonder ? Nobel laureates or fields medal recipients. if any thing they are dumb as Fu$$ 🤣   .  even they do not have so much of Hubris . 

except for Indian diaspora PC is not a household name in USA . 

Actually, Tagore... Nobel prize... yeah😆

With re: PC, non-Indians do know her. Deffo several hundred times more than they know Shahid, anyway.

I'm not even a fan of Kareena. In fact, I dislike her colorism and elitism and overall arrogance without susbtance attitude. I dislike Saif too for his pretentiousness. PC has her issues.

Problem for me is the general attitude among some that actresses are somehow *less.*

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
pali001 thumbnail

Actually, Tagore... Nobel prize... yeah😆

With re: PC, non-Indians do know her. Deffo several hundred times more than they know Shahid, anyway.

Nobel in literature and peace ... Talk to me only if this other areas . 

pali001 thumbnail

Who shamed Mira? Most seem to be shaming Shahid.

and why ?  I mean compared to an imbecile like saif . Aneways , kapoors are rarely known for their brains 😆