Should I call it LOVE ??🤔🤔

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone🤗

Good evening to all🤗

I know the atmosphere in forum not only forum but whole fandom is gloomy😒

Everyone has right to get angry on Anirudh the one who me we consider most perfect human , a dutiful husband

Now as everyone is angry on him there is no point for me to say the same things and upset everyone even more

But one thing I realize is I have no rights to point a fingute on him because I am not a saint aur dudh ki dhuli to raise a question on him  but I will not stop you all 

Anirudh is a 22 year practical and a man with principal we have high hopes with him and in past he proved worth our trust as well but when he do things wrongly after realizing his mistake he do correct his mistakes as well

Today he has fallen for a random girl who he met just a day before and not at all interested in her till she met him again but this second meet is love at first sight for him   wow what a lame logic makers give here 

Let this ting put aside for now 

But can we call it love ??

Obviously everyone knows the answer right 

A BIG NOOO,!!!!!

I want to understand what exactly love is in Anirudh's point of view 

So since childhood Anirudh loved saudamini his neighbor with who me he enjoyed his childhood and friendship as well

He was in London from 10 Yeats and he was communicating with saudamini with letters or should be say love letters and according to saudamini she used to write romentic and chessy lines in leyters🤣

Anirudh had a picture of saudamini in his wallet and in the first episode we got to know that he was attracted by her outer beauty only and as a teenage he must have thought of love in a romantic way only 

But when he married Bondita that day he wanted to purpose saudamini for marriage but his destiny or should I say his control on himself 🤪 led him to merry Bondita

He was broken that day because he got rejected by saudamini he tried to convince her but all in vain 

Sorry got too far at this side😅😅

So after getting insulted by that Britisher Anirudh got to know the situation of women in India he decided to do something to change the society for betterment of women 

He was expecting saudamini to understand him and join him in this battle and support him as well 

And one day coincidentally he got Bondita's letter when he read the letter he immediately got attracted to the boldness and fierce letter girl 

He was so impressed with letter girl that he ignored saudamini at that moment

I think this is getting long one I should come on main point

From recent episodes we found Anirudh again falling for a krantikari lady she is fierce daring and outspoke as well 

So basically Anirudh thinks that he falls for girls who are strong and self dependent and same as him in thought process

But in real he just get impress and attract by them for the personality they are and example we all know 

Anirudh in real don't even know what love is how it feels to be in love 

He just got attracted to ninja because she has same thinking and he was in awww because she his first woman with this kind of attitude besides Bondita he had saw women to be in miserable state only 

The real feeling to be in love he experienced with Bondita but he just gave it name of responsablity 

And this love at first sight is not what love is well it is true people do fall in just one meet but not Anirudh

He should learn what is love from kaka , Bondita ,sumati ,well not bondu but kaka or sumati can teach him what is true love 👍🏼

And also I am angry on makers not Anirudh to take this path for his realization..

He is not cheating on Bondita in my opinion he will realize that this is wrong to fall for another woman being married man👍🏼

You know what this flaw of ARC will make him even more realistic to connect with him    ,

This will teach us to accept your flaw and try your best to recityfy your bad deeds 

P.S. hope tomorrow makers can survive the wrath of whole fandom

Even I had tears when I heard what kand Mr. Oblivious Roy Chaudhry did 

But then I realize that Anirudh is also a human being just lime us I know he has set some principals for himself to follow but even a most perfect person can also do mistakes right 👍🏼

Let's give Anirudh and makers one last chance please👍🏼

I am not forcing anyone you guys can take your time and decide if you want to continue or not 🤗

Do read this one as well 👍🏼

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL95AjfB1SV/?igshid=c9naxuo80x5q

Edited by Mayurrana1299g - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Mayura is this insta post yours😲

If so excellent dear👏

I loved that post so much hence I shared it in edt too😆

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

Mayura is this insta post yours😲

If so excellent dear👏

I loved that post so much hence I shared it in edt too😆

No Krishna this is not mine but live the thought this person has

Just what I wanted to say is all in this post 

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Mayu🤗

I can see you put your heart into this post❤️... And why wouldn't you Ani is very close to our hearts... 

Just saw the episode... And I am back with my Ani rant... He will not cross the line. I read in one of the posts yesterday that he confessed to that girl... And I went crazy just like everyone else... But the episode had nothing like that... He is impressed, intrigued, and maybe attracted to her... But love??? He may misconstrue it as love. But I will wait till it plays out.

Here is what I wrote in EDT after watching the episode....

I actually enjoyed the episode... It was not as bad as I imagined... Maybe I was expecting way worse as I read in one of the posts that Ani confessed to that girlsmiley17. That was where I lost it. Now I feel like such an idiot.smiley44

I loved Kaka.... He rocked. Go Kakasmiley41...Please make Sampoo eat dirt from our sake tooosmiley20

I loved how Ani said, "meri patni bondita ki zamidari nibane ka mauka..." when he talked to that girl. If he actually was trying to pataofy her or has fallen for her why would he specify that word? He could have very easily just taken her name Bondita without the wife tag. I am happy he chose to insert that tag today of all days.smiley17 

If he called her his Zamindari n number of times... He did also say he could do anything for her n+1 number of times. Ok. I still have faith in Ani. There I said it. Now, whoever wants to throw chappals at me please be a bit gentle🙏

He is affected by that girl for now (which is also a big no but I will refrain myself as long as he doesn't cross the line) And that too clearly because of her bravery. He didn't actually say he loves her. Or did he go weak on his knee when he met her... Yaar!! I imagined much worse reading all the comments here that now I feel so relievedsmiley37This is strictly my opinion and everyone has the right to disagree. Also, I might be 100% wrong... But for now, I will wait for it all to play out.

On the side note, seeing that new girl standing next to Ani in a saree, she actually looked to me like his elder sistersmiley15😆.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mayu🤗🤗🤗

I am With you my girl 🤗❤️

I know you were also upset and it took you so muc muh yine to recover .. but when you watch the episode the very first time then you will find ani’s characters faulty from the surface .. but since we know how ani is, and after analyzing all the scenes we can totally say that he is impressed with this girl .. he has started admiring her maybe slightly infatuated like we have with celebrity whom we think as our idols ,, he is going through ghat right now .. in his whole life he has not seen any girl like ninja except Bon .. and here ninja is the one who is fighting for the country too.. so it’s obvious for him to her impressed by her .. isn’t it obvious too?  as per that era it is.. because not many girls were brave enough to question the society like our Bon and like ninja to fight for the country !! So I would not say this is Love.. I don’t see anything like love .. 

so here I am .. with my review...again and again 🤪🤣

Mayu 🤗❤️

Mayu_ra thumbnail

You guys are amazing🤗

Want to say so much but I. A bit hurry now 😅😅

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Lovely post mayura!❤️ fully agreed.

That point about Bondita's letter is so apt 👏

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Hello everyone🤗

Good evening to all🤗

I know the atmosphere in forum not only forum but whole fandom is gloomy😒

Everyone has right to get angry on Anirudh the one who me we consider most perfect human , a dutiful husband

Now as everyone is angry on him there is no point for me to say the same things and upset everyone even more

But one thing I realize is I have no rights to point a fingute on him because I am not a saint aur dudh ki dhuli to raise a question on him  but I will not stop you all 

Anirudh is a 22 year practical and a man with principal we have high hopes with him and in past he proved worth our trust as well but when he do things wrongly after realizing his mistake he do correct his mistakes as well

Today he has fallen for a random girl who he met just a day before and not at all interested in her till she met him again but this second meet is love at first sight for him   wow what a lame logic makers give here 

Let this ting put aside for now 

But can we call it love ??

Obviously everyone knows the answer right 

A BIG NOOO,!!!!!

I want to understand what exactly love is in Anirudh's point of view 

So since childhood Anirudh loved saudamini his neighbor with who me he enjoyed his childhood and friendship as well

He was in London from 10 Yeats and he was communicating with saudamini with letters or should be say love letters and according to saudamini she used to write romentic and chessy lines in leyters🤣

Anirudh had a picture of saudamini in his wallet and in the first episode we got to know that he was attracted by her outer beauty only and as a teenage he must have thought of love in a romantic way only 

But when he married Bondita that day he wanted to purpose saudamini for marriage but his destiny or should I say his control on himself 🤪 led him to merry Bondita

He was broken that day because he got rejected by saudamini he tried to convince her but all in vain 

Sorry got too far at this side😅😅

So after getting insulted by that Britisher Anirudh got to know the situation of women in India he decided to do something to change the society for betterment of women 

He was expecting saudamini to understand him and join him in this battle and support him as well 

And one day coincidentally he got Bondita's letter when he read the letter he immediately got attracted to the boldness and fierce letter girl 

He was so impressed with letter girl that he ignored saudamini at that moment

I think this is getting long one I should come on main point

From recent episodes we found Anirudh again falling for a krantikari lady she is fierce daring and outspoke as well 

So basically Anirudh thinks that he falls for girls who are strong and self dependent and same as him in thought process

But in real he just get impress and attract by them for the personality they are and example we all know 

Anirudh in real don't even know what love is how it feels to be in love 

He just got attracted to ninja because she has same thinking and he was in awww because she his first woman with this kind of attitude besides Bondita he had saw women to be in miserable state only 

The real feeling to be in love he experienced with Bondita but he just gave it name of responsablity 

And this love at first sight is not what love is well it is true people do fall in just one meet but not Anirudh

He should learn what is love from kaka , Bondita ,sumati ,well not bondu but kaka or sumati can teach him what is true love 👍🏼

And also I am angry on makers not Anirudh to take this path for his realization..

He is not cheating on Bondita in my opinion he will realize that this is wrong to fall for another woman being married man👍🏼

You know what this flaw of ARC will make him even more realistic to connect with him    ,

This will teach us to accept your flaw and try your best to recityfy your bad deeds 

P.S. hope tomorrow makers can survive the wrath of whole fandom

Even I had tears when I heard what kand Mr. Oblivious Roy Chaudhry did 

But then I realize that Anirudh is also a human being just lime us I know he has set some principals for himself to follow but even a most perfect person can also do mistakes right 👍🏼

Let's give Anirudh and makers one last chance please👍🏼

I am not forcing anyone you guys can take your time and decide if you want to continue or not 🤗

Do read this one as well 👍🏼

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL95AjfB1SV/?igshid=c9naxuo80x5q

Loved your post from bottom of my heart.. 

Personally with me, the problem is the route they are taking and not the self realization...  It was actually necessary with changing equation/ expectations..You mentioned that too...  

menstruation track ke liye sampurna ka zela... Aur wo gayi bhi nai.. saurav death jaisa illogical situation zela..Ab aur kitana?  No more comments.. no offensive intention.. I really like your post in fact I felt happy n emotional that after making blunders makers have strong supporters .. go girl go... 😊

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Loved your post from bottom of my heart.. 

Personally with me, the problem is the route they are taking and not the self realization...  It was actually necessary with changing equation/ expectations..You mentioned that too...  

menstruation track ke liye sampurna ka zela... Aur wo gayi bhi nai.. saurav death jaisa illogical situation zela..Ab aur kitana?  No more comments.. no offensive intention.. I really like your post in fact I felt happy n emotional that after making blunders makers have strong supporters .. go girl go... 😊

It's OK mugs

We all are different so we different opinions as well👍🏼

You are right makers do commit blunders at times🤣

It still being a human I  should understand that Anirudh is not a God but just like us he is also bound to do mistakes but we don't have that courage to accept it in front of others which he has👍🏼

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Lovely post mayura!❤️ fully agreed.

That point about Bondita's letter is so apt 👏

Thank you Rimi🤗

Glad that there are still some people who has faith on Anirudh👍🏼

Yes you are right about the letter part Anirudh was so proud when he read that letter that this girl is different from others and when he got to know that Bondita is the letter girl he was astonished that such a small girl can think like this

But his disappointment was clear when he got to know that Bondita is not educated

The same thing happen with maronama Ani is in all aww that a woman so daring and on top of that ready to scarification of her life for freedom of country

But I think he himself will compare mini Bondita and maronama and realize that Bondi is his true soulmate❤️