Bonditha Question's ARC

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok guys after today episode,i am little tensed,irritated and posting ths topic if lead track is ths way πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

First point if ARC,who is more matured to his age and who is broad minded and hope for best revolutionary nation and fights for Women Rights,suddenly falling fr grl in first sight is strange one,agree to the point he is also human and its human nature to have a crush but with ARC,it seems little irritated😬😬😬😬

Second point,From today Epi its too clear,like for ARC'S broad minded thinking of Women's right's it seems he is using Bonditha to perform his mind of action,he always says Bon is his responsibility and always treating her as like kid and forcing her to perform his POV,yeah agree he is doing all good for her future and providing her own rights but my point is he forces her and at one point she accepts that with no way😐😐😐

Third point,if he see's Bon as his responsibility what vl be her future life plan its only her carrier of becoming Barrister Babu,how a broad minded ARC can consider Bon's future is only her carrierπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

And in today's episode he have cute smile while speaking about love and thnking of kranti grl,so according to him if a man brings some other girl in his life while he is having frst wife,thn he cant be hubby of anyone,he himself states that in prev.epi,yeah ARC didnt consider Bon as his wife only responsibility,but why he didnt consider Bon's wish and who always speaks abt women's rights now why that didnt strike his mindπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Ok now Bon's questions ARC ths way,what will ARC's response to her 

Y ARC didnt think once he consider BON as responsibility but What do Bon consider himπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and he forces her to study study seems like typical hubby types who in society forces wife's do be like typical wife like keep quiet,do household chores,respect hubbies and ARC in another way forcing Bon to study study ths never differentiate ARC from other men,other men force their wife's in oneway and ARC in another way of his choice πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ this point to be considered😐😐😐 if Bon questions ARC and wat will ARC reply back 😯😯😯😯

After today's epi all thisquestion arise to me,i didnt blame ARC,but cant consider ARC'S responsibility obssession destroying Bon's life.....seems mor than responsibility its like ARC's obssession over Bon's study😯😯😯😯

Do anyone agree to this?????

Edited by rajiraji14 - 3 years ago