ARC's contradicting actions and real meaning of Zimmedaari !! - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

He said he is ready to die & sacrifice himself for the country !! OK I totally respect his emotions and passion for the cause , but did he for even one second think of what would happen to bon if something happens to him during this mission. Does money or school fees really hold any value in the life of that little soul who considers him her universe.

Especially in those times when he knew what would happen to women who were left behind like this. He once saved bondita from sati and did the same for sampoorna too. But who excatly he thinks is going to take care of Bondita behind him. He has said so much about his dreams for bondita and how much change he wants to bring about in the society for women, but I didnt understand how exactly bon is supposed to become a barrister or any type of inspiration when she loses her only support and hope in life at such an small age .

lots of bravado but no practicality in that age will she be able to study what happens to her when fees has to paid again. Ani has good intentions but what about long term requirements of his wife how will she become a barrister and attain the heights he is planning for her a very good and practical review👍🏼

Thank u so much dear😳

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rikara94

Well said toto👍🏼

I too felt the same thing when I watched yesterday's epi and his dialogue took me back to the initial episodes.

He is the one who saved her from sati pratha and he has done many things for Bon till now which we all appreciate👍🏼

He always says she is his zimmedari and uski har cheejo ka khyal rakhna hi uski zimmedari hai but when i heard him saying "he can even die for the country" it pinched me. The thoughts didn't even he think about Bon for once before saying all this? how could he say that? there is literally no one who can take care of little bon. Yup we know he has junoon for his country but one the otherside what about Bon?

He said he is doing this take Bon ke fees ka arrangement ho and uski pdhayi ache se ho but what if use kuch ho jaye kya Bon ko koi pdhne dega?

Totally agree with you toto👍🏼

Don't know at the end of the track kya asar chodega but my gut feelings are saying ke bahut bada change aane wala hai inn dono ki life mein

And sorry for the late commenting.😳

Thank u for commenting jyoti🤗

Yes...even i feel something big is about to take place👍🏼

No need of sorry dear...im just glad u liked it and commented too❤️