ARC's contradicting actions and real meaning of Zimmedaari !! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira12

Omg I thought I was the only one who is thinking about this. 

What Ani feels is debatable, but if we just go by Ani's words, what he has blurted out all the time about Bon, the action was so so unjustified. You said it so well. Even Saurav was conscious about the well-being of Sampoorna after his death, but this guy who has so much of knowledge, much more than Saurav, is ready to die leaving Bon behind. He did got a lesson in the chodi-huyi aurat track as to how Bon would be treated in his absence, does not matter whether he considers this a marriage or not, but he is still ready to repeat the same. He now already knows the condition of vidhwas in his society, how can think of giving up his life? 

And most importantly, he is going to give the fees for 1 month. Who will provide the fees for the rest of the life? Leave alone that, who is going to take up the zimmedari of giving Bon education?

Thank you so much for putting up this post!❤️ All of your points was very well-thought of and this definitely needs to be in the limelight.

Thank u so much Indira for reading and replying🤗

Im glad u liked It!!

The points u said are the ones that r troubling me too😭

Edited by Toto123 - 3 years ago
Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

👍🏼

@ Pratyay: Ohhh my God!!! I cant agree more!!! 🤗Such a well articulated post. Thank you. 🤗

@ Toto.... 🤗 Your post is very nice and I get what you are saying. I always think about this aspect too whenever I learn about the lives of all those highly respectable freedom fighters. Unki families ke baray mien, unke junoon ke baray mien...aur unki selfless sacrifices ke baray mien for their country...but jo unke liye selflessness hai, woh unke family members ke liye kitna painful hota hoga? 

In this case...Bondu would face the major brunt...indeed, as you rightly said. 

Baqi what Pratyay has said naa... same mere views hain... 🤗😳

Ayesha🤗

So nice to see u 😳

Thank u for appreciating the post even when u have a different POV👍🏼

What u said about freedom fighters and their families is really true and heart breaking😒

About the rest I have replied to pratyay ..Upar dekh le na yaar pls😆Thodi copy paste ke kasht becha rahi hoon apne🤪& please tell me about your thought on same   👍🏼

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Ayesha🤗

So nice to see u 😳

Thank u for appreciating the post even when u have a different POV👍🏼

What u said about freedom fighters and their families is really true and heart breaking😒

About the rest I have replied to pratyay ..Upar dekh le na yaar pls😆Thodi copy paste ke kasht becha rahi hoon apne🤪& please tell me about your thought on same   👍🏼

😆🤗 Toto! Kaisi ho??

My opinion is not so different than yours actually. 

I just read your reply to pratyay's comment. 

While I agree with you completely on the fact that kranti work has its implications and Ani should not have taken it so impulsively- Actually, when I watched the epi last night, I found him contemplating the pros and cons...and it felt as if he weighed everything and then he responded. He should have thought about Bon and the future, as you said-  agreed. 

His impulsive behavior should not be endorsed- Agreed. But this is a character that is flawed. Ani can rectify all his mistakes, but leaping to action without giving a second thought or thinking about the consequences-that is the flaw in his character. (Jawani ka josh, idealistic approach, theoretically staunch but practically very less experience, sab kuch badal daalne ki aasha...that kind of fire- these things add on and make him impulsive)

The best thing ànd the worst thing about ARC is that he is flawed. It makes him humane. He is not a saint. He makes mistakes, learns from them the hard way, and although you are right that he should learn not to repeat the mistakes, he does the opposite. 

However, you can easily change something when it is a 'habit.' But when something is a part of your 'fitrat,' that cannot be changed. Aap us per cover kerne ki koshish kerte ho, lekin fitrat kabhi nahi badalty. 

Unfortunately, yeh flaw ARC ki fitrat hai, aadat nahi. 

I dont know if I am able to explain my pov or not. 

You guys are way more articulate than me. 🤗

But I just wanted to say that my pov isnt entirely different from yours. 😆

About bashing and criticizing- Yar...I believe that sometimes criticism on him by the audience does go overboard. I have seen some twitter posts and found them insane. Jitni mehnet hum ARC ki harkaton ko analyze kerne, praise ya criticize kerne mien lagatay haina, woh bashing wala group adhay minute se kamm mien hostile reactions shuru ker deta hai.  I am against that kind. Baqi of course yar, when you love someone, you accept them with all their qualities and flaws... while you praise them for their good qualities, you are aware of their bad traits too... 

Edited by Doc.love - 3 years ago
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You can call me niharika. I agree Aniruddh needs to change his approach. If not, it's going to bite him hard but I am expecting it to change slowly over the time. By the time, he is 28-29, I am hopeful, we will get a Aniruddh who he is calmer, steadier and matured. Impulsiveness is a very strong and a core trait in him. It will take more than 2 or 3 big incidents for him to realize his follies. 

I see Aniruddh as all heart and less brains, sorry his barristery skills are not properly handled. 

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you, I agree with your points as well but Aniruddh gets good amount of bashing that I tend to defend him. 

Toto123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

😆🤗 Toto! Kaisi ho??

My opinion is not so different than yours actually. 

I just read your reply to pratyay's comment. 

While I agree with you completely on the fact that kranti work has its implications and Ani should not have taken it so impulsively- Actually, when I watched the epi last night, I found him contemplating the pros and cons...and it felt as if he weighed everything and then he responded. He should have thought about Bon and the future, as you said-  agreed. 

His impulsive behavior should not be endorsed- Agreed. But this is a character that is flawed. Ani can rectify all his mistakes, but leaping to action without giving a second thought or thinking about the consequences-that is the flaw in his character. (Jawani ka josh, idealistic approach, theoretically staunch but practically very less experience, sab kuch badal daalne ki aasha...that kind of fire- these things add on and make him impulsive)

The best thing ànd the worst thing about ARC is that he is flawed. It makes him humane. He is not a saint. He makes mistakes, learns from them the hard way, and although you are right that he should learn not to repeat the mistakes, he does the opposite. 

However, you can easily change something when it is a 'habit.' But when something is a part of your 'fitrat,' that cannot be changed. Aap us per cover kerne ki koshish kerte ho, lekin fitrat kabhi nahi badalty. 

Unfortunately, yeh flaw ARC ki fitrat hai, aadat nahi. 

I dont know if I am able to explain my pov or not. 

You guys are way more articulate than me. 🤗

But I just wanted to say that my pov isnt entirely different from yours. 😆

About bashing and criticizing- Yar...I believe that sometimes criticism on him by the audience does go overboard. I have seen some twitter posts and found them insane. Jitni mehnet hum ARC ki harkaton ko analyze kerne, praise ya criticize kerne mien lagatay haina, woh bashing wala group adhay minute se kamm mien hostile reactions shuru ker deta hai.  I am against that kind. Baqi of course yar, when you love someone, you accept them with all their qualities and flaws... while you praise them for their good qualities, you are aware of their bad traits too... 

Ayesha!! Mein ekdum maje mein hoon🤪

I totally get ur point buddy😳

U explained it very well...👍🏼

& I agree..on other SM platforms people sometimes cross their limits and bash d character in a wrong mannerSach mein they need to stop doing this

Edited by Toto123 - 3 years ago
Toto123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Thank you, I agree with your points as well but Aniruddh gets good amount of bashing that I tend to defend him. 

No problem niharika😳

Im glad i could explain my pov !!😆

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

He said he is ready to die & sacrifice himself for the country !! OK I totally respect his emotions and passion for the cause , but did he for even one second think of what would happen to bon if something happens to him during this mission. Does money or school fees really hold any value in the life of that little soul who considers him her universe.

Especially in those times when he knew what would happen to women who were left behind like this. He once saved bondita from sati and did the same for sampoorna too. But who excatly he thinks is going to take care of Bondita behind him. He has said so much about his dreams for bondita and how much change he wants to bring about in the society for women, but I didnt understand how exactly bon is supposed to become a barrister or any type of inspiration when she loses her only support and hope in life at such an small age .

lots of bravado but no practicality in that age will she be able to study what happens to her when fees has to paid again. Ani has good intentions but what about long term requirements of his wife how will she become a barrister and attain the heights he is planning for her a very good and practical review👍🏼

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Pehle toh itne serious post mein i have to celebrate & be happy.

🤪

Tune pehli baar mere post pe apne keemti vichaar prakat kiye😎

Thank u afi🤗

Now going back to serious wala mode🤔

Repeating such mistakes on a loop is really uncepptable 👎🏼

It actually shows immaturity on part on Anirudhs character and d shallowness of his promises to bon🥺

Risking his life for a reason like this without even informing or thinking of bon is totally an act of utmost disrespect to the bond he shares with her....

I cant digest this action of ARC no matter what👎🏼

His feelings are not my point of concern at all at this point ..if his brain can justify the decision he made today then i really dont have any hopes on his heart decisions too😭

Toto I agree with you..My point of concern is that he didn't inform Bondita about his actions and this is the reason I lost my mind..

Yes, I am mad at Ani but also can't deny the fact that he himself is the reason why Bon is alive and living a life which people only dreamt about in that era..

His mind won't be able to justify his actions Toto because he hardly uses it🤪

Instead his heart will take him on a guilt trip once he confronts himself regarding the mishap

This track is gonna leave a scar on Bon's heart for sure😔

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well said toto👍🏼

I too felt the same thing when I watched yesterday's epi and his dialogue took me back to the initial episodes.

He is the one who saved her from sati pratha and he has done many things for Bon till now which we all appreciate👍🏼

He always says she is his zimmedari and uski har cheejo ka khyal rakhna hi uski zimmedari hai but when i heard him saying "he can even die for the country" it pinched me. The thoughts didn't even he think about Bon for once before saying all this? how could he say that? there is literally no one who can take care of little bon. Yup we know he has junoon for his country but one the otherside what about Bon?

He said he is doing this take Bon ke fees ka arrangement ho and uski pdhayi ache se ho but what if use kuch ho jaye kya Bon ko koi pdhne dega?

Totally agree with you toto👍🏼

Don't know at the end of the track kya asar chodega but my gut feelings are saying ke bahut bada change aane wala hai inn dono ki life mein

And sorry for the late commenting.😳

Edited by rikara94 - 3 years ago