Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Omg I thought I was the only one who is thinking about this. 

What Ani feels is debatable, but if we just go by Ani's words, what he has blurted out all the time about Bon, the action was so so unjustified. You said it so well. Even Saurav was conscious about the well-being of Sampoorna after his death, but this guy who has so much of knowledge, much more than Saurav, is ready to die leaving Bon behind. He did got a lesson in the chodi-huyi aurat track as to how Bon would be treated in his absence, does not matter whether he considers this a marriage or not, but he is still ready to repeat the same. He now already knows the condition of vidhwas in his society, how can think of giving up his life? 

And most importantly, he is going to give the fees for 1 month. Who will provide the fees for the rest of the life? Leave alone that, who is going to take up the zimmedari of giving Bon education?

Thank you so much for putting up this post!❤️ All of your points was very well-thought of and this definitely needs to be in the limelight.

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

I personally think every mistake Aniruddh made was very humane and they helped him understand Bondita better and become a better care taker for her. 

Everyone blaming ARC for his impulsiveness and rash decisions should not forget that his impulsiveness is the reason Bondita is alive and is Bondita Roy Choudhary. Anirudh trusting Soudamini over Bondita was expected during the track. Soudamini was his friend from childhood and Bondita is a child he had to marry in order to protect her. 

Agreed, him throwing her out of the house was over the top but he was completely unaware of the treatment women receive if husbands abandon them. The track was important for Anirudh to understand that he already sees Bondita as family, a part of his life and it built the trust factor between them. 

Coming to getting infatuated with the new girl or harboring feelings for her, I don't consider it as two-timing or him being cheap/disloyal. Bondita is a child whose emotional needs like taking care of her, listening to her is handled by Anirudh. 

But ARC is 22-23. Bondita is not in a position to understand or take care of his emotional needs. Don't forget the harmonal changes which make men-women feel certain kind of physical attraction. Bondita doesn't feel lonely but Anirudh does. Anirudh will forever torment himself but will never cross the line with another woman as long as Bondita is his wife. But expecting him not to feel anything for any woman of his age is a bit too much. 

Just reverse the roles. Bondita being a grown woman and Aniruddh being a kid. If she develops feelings for a matured, kind hearted man, won't the educated independent girls try to understand her predicament and emotions? Why not let the same understanding and empathy be extended towards Aniruddh? 

I agree becoming a martyr without considering who will take care of Bondita was disappointing to hear.  But it's expected from an impulsive guy like Aniruddh. For him to learn the next new lesson of his life, the lesson about the true meaning of love and his place in Bondita's life not just as a protector or mentor but as the most important person in her life, her support, her strength, her pati babu

Either many people have put ARC on a pedastal or has blind love for Bondita, that bash Aniruddh when he does something not expected from a perfect ideal man or that is not pro bon. 

He does enough for Bondita and it's ok to be flawed and confused. He is failing and learning. There is a grace in his struggles. For me, Aniruddh is a very well written character, not only in male characters of itv but the best character in barrister babu as well. 

@ Pratyay: Ohhh my God!!! I cant agree more!!! 🤗Such a well articulated post. Thank you. 🤗

@ Toto.... 🤗 Your post is very nice and I get what you are saying. I always think about this aspect too whenever I learn about the lives of all those highly respectable freedom fighters. Unki families ke baray mien, unke junoon ke baray mien...aur unki selfless sacrifices ke baray mien for their country...but jo unke liye selflessness hai, woh unke family members ke liye kitna painful hota hoga? 

In this case...Bondu would face the major brunt...indeed, as you rightly said. 

Baqi what Pratyay has said naa... same mere views hain... 🤗😳

Edited by Doc.love - 3 years ago
Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Bon will tell him if seeing me getting in school is ur zidd then u could have asked me , I could have helped u ,honestly during punarjanam,sampoo they were partners in crime ,this time ani is hiding something big from bon bon will definitely be angry at him or get injured 

Also in BW track. He got angry for saying lies and hiding the things...and lastly said to get out of the house...

Now samething he is doing...now bondi should say...get out of the house..mujhse dhoka bilkul pasand nHi he..

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bon will tell him if seeing me getting in school is ur zidd then u could have asked me , I could have helped u ,honestly during punarjanam,sampoo they were partners in crime ,this time ani is hiding something big from bon bon will definitely be angry at him or get injured 

@bold Both Rimi both... 

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

Banda ek baar ki school fees ke liye ha bol diya...school fees kya mtlb abb ek hi baar bharni hoti he ....har baar esa karega kya..sirf fees hi sab kuch thodi na he....n ha bon ko pata hona chahie ...ani ko realise hona chahie ki jo b kiya ya kar rhaa he galat he..kuch ho uske baad rona pastana..kya matlb iska..pahle hi soch lo...par nai ham to tashan dikhayege ...ha bol diya...bon ka sochna chahie tha...uske alwa he kya koi uska abhi.

Yes bhakti...

Thats my whole point too...

His actions are not the problem, the reason and lack of thought put behind them are🤔

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Wow....What an amazing POV👏

After watching today's episode I was totally heartbroken🥺 It was like I got a 1000 volts electric shock. After that I watched the rest of the episode in a daze and tears. All that was going on in my mind was Love at 1st sight. And I lost all my faith in Anirudh.

I never even noticed this point of view that you mentioned. Anirudh had told that man that as a Barrister he thinks with his mind rather than heart. Well, no offense, but Anirudh rarely uses his mind and his brain. He is too impulsive. He acts before he thinks. As you said, shouldn't he have thought about Bondita's future? Will paying the fees of just one term make her a Barrister or give her the security for her future? Without him would Kaka allow her to go to school? Would she receive the same udaan that he wants to give her if anything happens to him? I know he wants her to become independent and is training her not to depend on him all the time. But isn't she too young to be completely independent? Isn't she too young to fight for herself? Being a married woman, if she becomes a widow she won't even be able to stay under the protection of her Mother. Kaka loves her. But he is also too orthodox and thinks too much about the society, and in the process he could hurt her just like the suhagrat fiasco. Being a Barrister shouldn't Anirudh think of all possible scenarios?

Yes, if his main aim was to fight for the freedom of the country I would understand and applaud his sacrifice. But being ready to sacrifice his life and putting everything at stake just for school fees doesn't make sense.

P.S. I guess I too am one of the few who likes the new Krantikari lady. I like what she stands for. I also feel she is totally blameless in the Love at 1st sight fiasco. It's too early to say, but I also kinda like the actress playing the character. She seems quite convincing in my opinion, even though many people think otherwise. I like her and her character much better than Mini.

Wow leanne😳

U really wrote all the points that i wanted to include in my post tooo...about bon's future... but couldnt do so coz the post was getting too long👍🏼

I had excatly the same thoughts in mind when i said there would be no one left to care for bon is something happens to him😭

His actions would havee been justified if it was not in d momentary pressure of the school fees fiasco 

Dont worry about about the love at first sight thing😳He will surely realise it sooner or later that all he had was attaction & admiration👍🏼

Toto123 thumbnail

Hiding such things from bon thinking that she is a kid is ok...but when he knows that its her life that is going to be affected as well then he should inform her about it..😒

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I personally think every mistake Aniruddh made was very humane and they helped him understand Bondita better and become a better care taker for her.

Agree totally! I had said in my post here that BB is a story of growth and every track shows a lesson and/or a realization for the characters.

Everyone blaming ARC for his impulsiveness and rash decisions should not forget that his impulsiveness is the reason Bondita is alive and is Bondita Roy Choudhary. Anirudh trusting Soudamini over Bondita was expected during the track. Soudamini was his friend from childhood and Bondita is a child he had to marry in order to protect her. 

His impulsiveness is not a problem. His problem is that when he gets this mad focus on a particular goal use uske aage pichhe kuch nahi dikhta.

Agreed, him throwing her out of the house was over the top but he was completely unaware of the treatment women receive if husbands abandon them. The track was important for Anirudh to understand that he already sees Bondita as family, a part of his life and it built the trust factor between them. 

Coming to getting infatuated with the new girl or harboring feelings for her, I don't consider it as two-timing or him being cheap/disloyal. Bondita is a child whose emotional needs like taking care of her, listening to her is handled by Anirudh. 

But ARC is 22-23. Bondita is not in a position to understand or take care of his emotional needs. Don't forget the harmonal changes which make men-women feel certain kind of physical attraction. Bondita doesn't feel lonely but Anirudh does. Anirudh will forever torment himself but will never cross the line with another woman as long as Bondita is his wife. But expecting him not to feel anything for any woman of his age is a bit too much. 

Just reverse the roles. Bondita being a grown woman and Aniruddh being a kid. If she develops feelings for a matured, kind hearted man, won't the educated independent girls try to understand her predicament and emotions? Why not let the same understanding and empathy be extended towards Aniruddh? 

I agree becoming a martyr without considering who will take care of Bondita was disappointing to hear.  But it's expected from an impulsive guy like Aniruddh. For him to learn the next new lesson of his life, the lesson about the true meaning of love and his place in Bondita's life not just as a protector or mentor but as the most important person in her life, her support, her strength, her pati babu.

In the latest Mahabharat show, during the chidiya ki aankh scene, they show that Yudhishthir spends time observing not only the bird but also the surrounding and remarks that he would have to take care ki the anthill below the tree isn't damaged. To this Dronacharya remarks that Yudi will be a great king but not a great archer.

Focus is good, but Ani, in his junoon to pay Bon's fees is ignoring key considerations like what Toto mentioned. This is a time to be a leader, not an archer is what he needs to learn.

Either many people have put ARC on a pedastal or has blind love for Bondita, that bash Aniruddh when he does something not expected from a perfect ideal man or that is not pro bon. 

He does enough for Bondita and it's ok to be flawed and confused. He is failing and learning. There is a grace in his struggles. For me, Aniruddh is a very well written character, not only in male characters of itv but the best character in barrister babu as well. 

Totally agree again! This is why I enjoyed the show so much. Unlike most ITV shows they haven't shown the leads as perfect people who no-one understands, rather, they are flawed characters who learn from their mistakes.

Well said dear! My views are in bold.

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Plot hole ya no plot hole...this was very dissappointing yaar rimi😒

Matlab there is a limit to being ludakta lota🤓

Why is he always blind sided when it comes to women...pehle mini,then sampoo, now this one...

I honestly dont find anything wrong with ninja didi..she is very focused on her goal & is doing everything in her power to complete it...

But why does ani's goal keep changing like weather

I really want bon to either sunao him full jhaansi ki raani mode mein...or just disappear without telling him...both works for me👍🏼😊

🤣 seriously yaar Ani ladkiyo ke maamle always gets andha 🤪 it is high time he needs a nagging wife 🤣🤪 Jo baat baat pe isko theek kare 👍🏼

Yesterday when Bon asked - "usne??? Usne kisne??"" 😡🤪 Ani was kitna ghabra gaya🤣 he was like "Kya farak padta hai"🤢 gadha.. why couldn't he just tell her 😡🤬

Toto123 thumbnail

I agree becoming a martyr without considering who will take care of Bondita was disappointing to hear.  But it's expected from an impulsive guy like Aniruddh. For him to learn the next new lesson of his life, the lesson about the true meaning of love and his place in Bondita's life not just as a protector or mentor but as the most important person in her life, her support, her strength, her pati babu

Hello buddy!!

Thank u so much for sharing your views 🤗

What u wrote about Anirudhs feelings is my POV too about that particular track being shown right now & I even wrote it at the beginning of post, that bashing Its completely realistic for Anirudh to have developed or have feelings for someone his own age and that does not make him a villan or bad person in anyway.. Its just normal human emotions any boy his age who does not consider himself commited romantically is entitled to have👍🏼

But my topic of discussion was completely different😆

First of all I completely agree with your statement that making mistakes is a part of human behavior and the lessons we learn in the process help us grow.But repeating the same mistakes of taking decisions in haste cannot be justified or be contributed to impulsive beheviour...

And yes ARCs impulsiveness is the reason that bondita got saved that night, But if the same impulsiveness leads to something distastrous for both himself an his family , it is not correct to support it just because some outcomes of that behavior were positive.Its my Personal POV and u are completeley right to have a diiferent one😳

Yes he has redeemed his mistakes in the past , and thats what i love about his charachter  but u have to be extremely lucky in life to get such second chances. Today we all know that he is going to be safe & nothing is going to happen to him during his kranti work and so we say that he will learn through this and become a better person but in d show he desnt know this right.. He is fully aware of the fact that there is high possibility of him not coming back then shouldnt he think of the consequences of his actions more deeply ,was my entire issue with the scenerio🥱

And about people bashing anirudh when he does something slighlty different from their expectations is wrong. But I feel many of the viewers have become so connected to the story that they start impulsively like Ani too. 

Also there is a huge gap between Critising and bashing . ARC is no doubt one of the most inspirational and Unique charachter written in ITV history👍🏼. Like we say with great power comes great responsibilty and hence people expect too much from him sometimes, But like I said everyone had the right to have their own POV 👍🏼

PS. I have interacted with u for d first time.. What should I call u?😳