ARC's contradicting actions and real meaning of Zimmedaari !! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Toto thank you for pointing out this and I want to add he said if he dies just give money to bon fees that's it...y he didn't say take care of her...y he thinks bin is only his responsibility... Dude she is human...I know she is child but she should have equal right to decide what she need... everytime don't assume and force things on her just because she is child and you are not clear about your feelings.... 

I was really upset with this the most... I really appreciate you because I was thinking why I was feeling sad in this scene...

It's eye opening point... Ani should learn alot of things and the journey is going to be painful for him...

Yes rudy...this scene was really sad for me becoz of this reason only....i really dont care abt his so called feelings right now🤔

Its high time he realises bon is a human with emotions not just a means to fulfill his dreams

Yes what he has done & is doing for her is highly appreciable but if u r that good a person than u cant just go around making a joke of ur relations👎🏼

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

Well said..

Also he is going against his idol..whom he considers his guide...gandhiji..ahimsa...where is that ideology going now...he is going in a road of violence..

Thank u dear😳

Yes thats another point👍🏼

How can his ideologies keep changing 😳

Toto123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryrose

Totally agree with u.👍🏼

Totally disappointed with ARC😔

Thank u !!!

I really thought that Iwas d only one thinking abt this in a negaitve way😒

Glad to know i have company👍🏼

Toto123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Well said dear!

I also would like to point out that Ani has done this before multiple times, whenever he takes on a particular goal he sees it as a machhli ki aankh, and refuses to see anything around it.

He did that during and immediately after his marriage with his insistence on things happening in his way only. He did it during the Mini ki zimmedari track, during the GW challenge track when he drove the girls so hard, and then during the Sampoo Ma track as well.

He has a recurring flaw of not seeing the forest for the trees, and I am hoping it bites him very painfully in the behind once.

Thank u so much ashley!!

Yes i agree...

He gets blindsided by things when he is in his so called junoon wala kranti mode

& its always bon that makes him realise the other side of things 😵

But this time..i dont bon will be able to give him a reality check as she herself is troubled with new things...

I just hope he realises his mistake before something goes really wrong 😒

Edited by Toto123 - 3 years ago
Toto123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Toto I totally agree with you!!

In fact I'm happy that you came up with your pov on this hot topic👍🏼

It was absolutely a wrong decision to take part in the revolutionary work albeit knowing there's no one around to look after Bon if something happens to him..I felt very disappointed😔

There's also no point in blaming that krantikari girl as all the onus is on Ani to look after his so called "zimmedari"..He should've informed Bon beforehand..He will now have to bear the brunt of his own foolishness as I've got a strong feeling of Bon getting injured amid this impending catastrophic happening 😕

This is called moral depravity which I never expected from Anirudh atleast not in Bon's case for that matter😒 I'm all up to witness the brewing discord between the two😒

He is trying to sail on two boats like he did in Mini's case..Bon's life was on stake and I'm already envisioning something happening on the same lines in the current situation..(I want to slap him hard in his face😡)

I will refrain myself from commenting on Anirudh's budding romantic feelings for that girl as all seems to be happening out of blue and I'm right now thrown into ecstasies of suspicion 

For me Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's character is beyond redeemable now, no matter how hard makers try to justify his actions..He just can't keep repeating the same mistakes which he has learned a hard way..This is happening for the umpteenth time and I'm so done with this character🤔

Pehle toh itne serious post mein i have to celebrate & be happy.

🤪

Tune pehli baar mere post pe apne keemti vichaar prakat kiye😎

Thank u afi🤗

Now going back to serious wala mode🤔

Repeating such mistakes on a loop is really uncepptable 👎🏼

It actually shows immaturity on part on Anirudhs character and d shallowness of his promises to bon🥺

Risking his life for a reason like this without even informing or thinking of bon is totally an act of utmost disrespect to the bond he shares with her....

I cant digest this action of ARC no matter what👎🏼

His feelings are not my point of concern at all at this point ..if his brain can justify the decision he made today then i really dont have any hopes on his heart decisions too😭

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow....What an amazing POV👏

After watching today's episode I was totally heartbroken🥺 It was like I got a 1000 volts electric shock. After that I watched the rest of the episode in a daze and tears. All that was going on in my mind was Love at 1st sight. And I lost all my faith in Anirudh.

I never even noticed this point of view that you mentioned. Anirudh had told that man that as a Barrister he thinks with his mind rather than heart. Well, no offense, but Anirudh rarely uses his mind and his brain. He is too impulsive. He acts before he thinks. As you said, shouldn't he have thought about Bondita's future? Will paying the fees of just one term make her a Barrister or give her the security for her future? Without him would Kaka allow her to go to school? Would she receive the same udaan that he wants to give her if anything happens to him? I know he wants her to become independent and is training her not to depend on him all the time. But isn't she too young to be completely independent? Isn't she too young to fight for herself? Being a married woman, if she becomes a widow she won't even be able to stay under the protection of her Mother. Kaka loves her. But he is also too orthodox and thinks too much about the society, and in the process he could hurt her just like the suhagrat fiasco. Being a Barrister shouldn't Anirudh think of all possible scenarios?

Yes, if his main aim was to fight for the freedom of the country I would understand and applaud his sacrifice. But being ready to sacrifice his life and putting everything at stake just for school fees doesn't make sense.

P.S. I guess I too am one of the few who likes the new Krantikari lady. I like what she stands for. I also feel she is totally blameless in the Love at 1st sight fiasco. It's too early to say, but I also kinda like the actress playing the character. She seems quite convincing in my opinion, even though many people think otherwise. I like her and her character much better than Mini.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Plot hole ya no plot hole...this was very dissappointing yaar rimi😒

Matlab there is a limit to being ludakta lota🤓

Why is he always blind sided when it comes to women...pehle mini,then sampoo, now this one...

I honestly dont find anything wrong with ninja didi..she is very focused on her goal & is doing everything in her power to complete it...

But why does ani's goal keep changing like weather

I really want bon to either sunao him full jhaansi ki raani mode mein...or just disappear without telling him...both works for me👍🏼😊

Bon will tell him if seeing me getting in school is ur zidd then u could have asked me , I could have helped u ,honestly during punarjanam,sampoo they were partners in crime ,this time ani is hiding something big from bon bon will definitely be angry at him or get injured 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Wow....What an amazing POV👏

After watching today's episode I was totally heartbroken🥺 It was like I got a 1000 volts electric shock. After that I watched the rest of the episode in a daze and tears. All that was going on in my mind was Love at 1st sight. And I lost all my faith in Anirudh.

I never even noticed this point of view that you mentioned. Anirudh had told that man that as a Barrister he thinks with his mind rather than heart. Well, no offense, but Anirudh rarely uses his mind and his brain. He is too impulsive. He acts before he thinks. As you said, shouldn't he have thought about Bondita's future? Will paying the fees of just one term make her a Barrister or give her the security for her future? Without him would Kaka allow her to go to school? Would she receive the same udaan that he wants to give her if anything happens to him? I know he wants her to become independent and is training her not to depend on him all the time. But isn't she too young to be completely independent? Isn't she too young to fight for herself? Being a married woman, if she becomes a widow she won't even be able to stay under the protection of her Mother. Kaka loves her. But he is also too orthodox and thinks too much about the society, and in the process he could hurt her just like the suhagrat fiasco. Being a Barrister shouldn't Anirudh think of all possible scenarios?

Yes, if his main aim was to fight for the freedom of the country I would understand and applaud his sacrifice. But being ready to sacrifice his life and putting everything at stake just for school fees doesn't make sense.

P.S. I guess I too am one of the few who likes the new Krantikari lady. I like what she stands for. I also feel she is totally blameless in the Love at 1st sight fiasco. It's too early to say, but I also kinda like the actress playing the character. She seems quite convincing in my opinion, even though many people think otherwise. I like her and her character much better than Mini.

Anirudh does not think from his mind , okay I think all those dialogues he said was just to impress that girl I dunno because ani was follower of Gandhiji ,and the way he is trying to bring independence, he taught this to bon and now all of sudden he is fascinated by idea of dying for country independence and if he really wants join krantikari rebellion but not at this cost , he wants to bring kranti in society for that he needs to fight as a barrister , what does he think of bon ,is bon not a human with feelings ,has he forgotten molestation happened with bon ,she was used by her sister ,her mom was about to be killed ,she faced betrayal ,I guess makers should have shown bon lingering over such things because there are many instances in bon life which can make her hard ,he said he will be with bon and he is getting chance to fulfil no responsibility I mean like this , will bon be able to live like this ,if he really does not consider bon anything then let him free from this marriage and let bon find her one way to deal life by keeping him in touch 

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Toto123

Thank u so much ashley!!

Yes i agree...

He gets blindsided by things when he is in his so called junoon wala kranti mode

& its always bon that makes him realise the other side of things 😵

But this time..i dont bon will be able to give him a reality check as she herself is troubled with new things...

I just hope he realises his mistake before something goes really wrong 😒

I have a feeling that this time there will be big consequences like Bon being hurt which will give him a reality check.

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I personally think every mistake Aniruddh made was very humane and they helped him understand Bondita better and become a better care taker for her. 

Everyone blaming ARC for his impulsiveness and rash decisions should not forget that his impulsiveness is the reason Bondita is alive and is Bondita Roy Choudhary. Anirudh trusting Soudamini over Bondita was expected during the track. Soudamini was his friend from childhood and Bondita is a child he had to marry in order to protect her. 

Agreed, him throwing her out of the house was over the top but he was completely unaware of the treatment women receive if husbands abandon them. The track was important for Anirudh to understand that he already sees Bondita as family, a part of his life and it built the trust factor between them. 

Coming to getting infatuated with the new girl or harboring feelings for her, I don't consider it as two-timing or him being cheap/disloyal. Bondita is a child whose emotional needs like taking care of her, listening to her is handled by Anirudh. 

But ARC is 22-23. Bondita is not in a position to understand or take care of his emotional needs. Don't forget the harmonal changes which make men-women feel certain kind of physical attraction. Bondita doesn't feel lonely but Anirudh does. Anirudh will forever torment himself but will never cross the line with another woman as long as Bondita is his wife. But expecting him not to feel anything for any woman of his age is a bit too much. 

Just reverse the roles. Bondita being a grown woman and Aniruddh being a kid. If she develops feelings for a matured, kind hearted man, won't the educated independent girls try to understand her predicament and emotions? Why not let the same understanding and empathy be extended towards Aniruddh? 

I agree becoming a martyr without considering who will take care of Bondita was disappointing to hear.  But it's expected from an impulsive guy like Aniruddh. For him to learn the next new lesson of his life, the lesson about the true meaning of love and his place in Bondita's life not just as a protector or mentor but as the most important person in her life, her support, her strength, her pati babu

Either many people have put ARC on a pedastal or has blind love for Bondita, that bash Aniruddh when he does something not expected from a perfect ideal man or that is not pro bon. 

He does enough for Bondita and it's ok to be flawed and confused. He is failing and learning. There is a grace in his struggles. For me, Aniruddh is a very well written character, not only in male characters of itv but the best character in barrister babu as well.