ARC's contradicting actions and real meaning of Zimmedaari !!

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys!!

I just watched todays episode and like all other I am sad and disppointed too.But the thing which has upset me the most is not relating to any version of feelings or love or attraction that Anirudh seems to have developed .That is a entire different topic and Rimi has made a very sensible and positive post about the same and I share the same POV as her on this situation!!

What disappointed me the most was Anirudhs dialogues and decision of taking part in the krantikaari plan without a second thought.

What  I am about to write might get misunderstood, but  please let me clear I do not mean to offend or hurt anyones feelings or sentiments.I have great respect for all the freedom fighters and the sacrifices they have made.โค๏ธWe owe them our freedom and I absolutely honour their love for their country.

Infact I am one of the very few  I think who has liked the new female character and time and again appreciated what she represents.

But what Anirudh said and did today absolutely dissappointed me and according to me totally was against the ARC we have come to know.๐Ÿฅฑ

He said he is ready to die & sacrifice himself for the country !! OK I totally respect his emotions and passion for the cause , but did he for even one second think of what would happen to bon if something happens to him during this mission. Does money or school fees really hold any value in the life of that little soul who considers him her universe.

Especially in those times when he knew what would happen to women who were left behind like this. He once saved bondita from sati and did the same for sampoorna too. But who excatly he thinks is going to take care of Bondita behind him. He has said so much about his dreams for bondita and how much change he wants to bring about in the society for women, but I didnt understand how exactly bon is supposed to become a barrister or any type of inspiration when she loses her only support and hope in life at such an small age .

Many of u might say that he is doing so for Boditas fees or secure future, But doesnt already have a secure future being the Daughter in law of the RCs. The school fees was al very lame reason for this in my opinion. I agree that the whole point behind leaving the haveli was Anirudhs self respect and independence, but is that in any way comparable to hardships and emotional trauma Bon might have to face if she looses him.

Even Saurav before risking his life took a promise from ARC to protect and care for sampoorna.So who does Anirudh have in his life at this point whom he can trust to take care of bon and fulfill her dreams which no one of that time even understood.

Many freedom fighters sacrificed their loved ones and family in the struggle.But shouldnt Bon be at least aware of what she might have to loose due to his decision.๐Ÿ˜’

If he really considers her as  a zimmedaari than does he really think making sure money is availble for her education is the only parameter of fulfilling his responsibility. He has himself witnessed that society has so many evil and cruel facets that need to change . So was it right on his part to abondon one cause for another especially when just a day ago we have heard his thoughts on how much fulfilling his Zimmedari and responsibilities in important according to him๐Ÿ˜ต

Sorry for the long and unexpected rant. I just had to put it out and also  I was eager to know about others POV regarding this !! 

Please do share your views even if they dont match with mine. I would genuinely love to know them ๐Ÿ˜ณ and clear any wrong conceptions I might have developed!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Res

Aaj poori raat yahi karenge ๐Ÿคฃ

Unres 

I TOTALLY agree with you here toto ๐Ÿ‘ I think it is very wrong that Ani is doing all this without letting Bon know about this and I am sure he will pay for it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I think this was a plot hole ๐Ÿ˜” If Ani is ready to risk his own life for her one time school fees, what will happen after he dies?  Saurav was aware of it when he was going to risk his life, then why isn't Ani ?   And chalo maybe he is mad in his fitoor or whatever and he feels this is a do or die situation, at least Bon deserves to know ๐Ÿ˜” 

What I feel is, if this is not a plot hole, then the makers might show Ani realizing it later that his paagalpan and fitoor might be harmful for the person he is doing it for.  Maybe once he gets injured in the blast, Bon might sunaao him some dialogues and make him realize the true meaning of zimmedari ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ or .... maybe it is Bon who will get injured ? ๐Ÿ˜’ whatever it is, even it shows that he loves Bon, I am sure this is a big mistake from Ani's side. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
RUDY575 thumbnail

Toto thank you for pointing out this and I want to add he said if he dies just give money to bon fees that's it...y he didn't say take care of her...y he thinks bin is only his responsibility... Dude she is human...I know she is child but she should have equal right to decide what she need... everytime don't assume and force things on her just because she is child and you are not clear about your feelings.... 

I was really upset with this the most... I really appreciate you because I was thinking why I was feeling sad in this scene...

It's eye opening point... Ani should learn alot of things and the journey is going to be painful for him...

Edited by RUDY575 - 3 years ago
Siddiquie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Res

kya karogi๐ŸคฃMain toh danda maroongi Ani ko๐Ÿ˜ˆmain toh obavva bhi bann gayi๐Ÿคฃ

Cherryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree with u.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Totally disappointed with ARC๐Ÿ˜”

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well said..

Also he is going against his idol..whom he considers his guide...gandhiji..ahimsa...where is that ideology going now...he is going in a road of violence..

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Toto123

Hello guys!!

I just watched todays episode and like all other I am sad and disppointed too.But the thing which has upset me the most is not relating to any version of feelings or love or attraction that Anirudh seems to have developed .That is a entire different topic and Rimi has made a very sensible and positive post about the same and I share the same POV as her on this situation!!

What disappointed me the most was Anirudhs dialogues and decision of taking part in the krantikaari plan without a second thought.

What  I am about to write might get misunderstood, but  please let me clear I do not mean to offend or hurt anyones feelings or sentiments.I have great respect for all the freedom fighters and the sacrifices they have made.โค๏ธWe owe them our freedom and I absolutely honour their love for their country.

Infact I am one of the very few  I think who has liked the new female character and time and again appreciated what she represents.

But what Anirudh said and did today absolutely dissappointed me and according to me totally was against the ARC we have come to know.๐Ÿฅฑ

He said he is ready to die & sacrifice himself for the country !! OK I totally respect his emotions and passion for the cause , but did he for even one second think of what would happen to bon if something happens to him during this mission. Does money or school fees really hold any value in the life of that little soul who considers him her universe.

Especially in those times when he knew what would happen to women who were left behind like this. He once saved bondita from sati and did the same for sampoorna too. But who excatly he thinks is going to take care of Bondita behind him. He has said so much about his dreams for bondita and how much change he wants to bring about in the society for women, but I didnt understand how exactly bon is supposed to become a barrister or any type of inspiration when she loses her only support and hope in life at such an small age .

Many of u might say that he is doing so for Boditas fees or secure future, But doesnt already have a secure future being the Daughter in law of the RCs. The school fees was al very lame reason for this in my opinion. I agree that the whole point behind leaving the haveli was Anirudhs self respect and independence, but is that in any way comparable to hardships and emotional trauma Bon might have to face if she looses him.

Even Saurav before risking his life took a promise from ARC to protect and care for sampoorna.So who does Anirudh have in his life at this point whom he can trust to take care of bon and fulfill her dreams which no one of that time even understood.

Many freedom fighters sacrificed their loved ones and family in the struggle.But shouldnt Bon be at least aware of what she might have to loose due to his decision.๐Ÿ˜’

If he really considers her as  a zimmedaari than does he really think making sure money is availble for her education is the only parameter of fulfilling his responsibility. He has himself witnessed that society has so many evil and cruel facets that need to change . So was it right on his part to abondon one cause for another especially when just a day ago we have heard his thoughts on how much fulfilling his Zimmedari and responsibilities in important according to him๐Ÿ˜ต

Sorry for the long and unexpected rant. I just had to put it out and also  I was eager to know about others POV regarding this !! 

Please do share your views even if they dont match with mine. I would genuinely love to know them ๐Ÿ˜ณ and clear any wrong conceptions I might have developed!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Well said dear!

I also would like to point out that Ani has done this before multiple times, whenever he takes on a particular goal he sees it as a machhli ki aankh, and refuses to see anything around it.

He did that during and immediately after his marriage with his insistence on things happening in his way only. He did it during the Mini ki zimmedari track, during the GW challenge track when he drove the girls so hard, and then during the Sampoo Ma track as well.

He has a recurring flaw of not seeing the forest for the trees, and I am hoping it bites him very painfully in the behind once.

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Toto I totally agree with you!!

In fact I'm happy that you came up with your pov on this hot topic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

It was absolutely a wrong decision to take part in the revolutionary work albeit knowing there's no one around to look after Bon if something happens to him..I felt very disappointed๐Ÿ˜”

There's also no point in blaming that krantikari girl as all the onus is on Ani to look after his so called "zimmedari"..He should've informed Bon beforehand..He will now have to bear the brunt of his own foolishness as I've got a strong feeling of Bon getting injured amid this impending catastrophic happening ๐Ÿ˜•

This is called moral depravity which I never expected from Anirudh atleast not in Bon's case for that matter๐Ÿ˜’ I'm all up to witness the brewing discord between the two๐Ÿ˜’

He is trying to sail on two boats like he did in Mini's case..Bon's life was on stake and I'm already envisioning something happening on the same lines in the current situation..(I want to slap him hard in his face๐Ÿ˜ก)

I will refrain myself from commenting on Anirudh's budding romantic feelings for that girl as all seems to be happening out of blue and I'm right now thrown into ecstasies of suspicion 

For me Anirudh Roy Chaudhary's character is beyond redeemable now, no matter how hard makers try to justify his actions..He just can't keep repeating the same mistakes which he has learned a hard way..This is happening for the umpteenth time and I'm so done with this character๐Ÿค”

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Banda ek baar ki school fees ke liye ha bol diya...school fees kya mtlb abb ek hi baar bharni hoti he ....har baar esa karega kya..sirf fees hi sab kuch thodi na he....n ha bon ko pata hona chahie ...ani ko realise hona chahie ki jo b kiya ya kar rhaa he galat he..kuch ho uske baad rona pastana..kya matlb iska..pahle hi soch lo...par nai ham to tashan dikhayege ...ha bol diya...bon ka sochna chahie tha...uske alwa he kya koi uska abhi.

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Res

Unres 

I TOTALLY agree with you here toto ๐Ÿ‘ I think it is very wrong that Ani is doing all this without letting Bon know about this and I am sure he will pay for it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I think this was a plot hole ๐Ÿ˜” If Ani is ready to risk his own life for her one time school fees, what will happen after he dies?  Saurav was aware of it when he was going to risk his life, then why isn't Ani ?   And chalo maybe he is mad in his fitoor or whatever and he feels this is a do or die situation, at least Bon deserves to know ๐Ÿ˜” 

What I feel is, if this is not a plot hole, then the makers might show Ani realizing it later that his paagalpan and fitoor might be harmful for the person he is doing it for.  Maybe once he gets injured in the blast, Bon might sunaao him some dialogues and make him realize the true meaning of zimmedari ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ or .... maybe it is Bon who will get injured ? ๐Ÿ˜’ whatever it is, even it shows that he loves Bon, I am sure this is a big mistake from Ani's side. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Plot hole ya no plot hole...this was very dissappointing yaar rimi๐Ÿ˜’

Matlab there is a limit to being ludakta lota๐Ÿค“

Why is he always blind sided when it comes to women...pehle mini,then sampoo, now this one...

I honestly dont find anything wrong with ninja didi..she is very focused on her goal & is doing everything in her power to complete it...

But why does ani's goal keep changing like weather

I really want bon to either sunao him full jhaansi ki raani mode mein...or just disappear without telling him...both works for me๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š