Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PRIME1

In 3 epi they dismantled ARC , but some where it needed to get him reality check. During mini track ending they didn't showed his emotions and frustration. For him love is ONLY beauty and courage ( plus perfect age😆) mini was beautiful and ninja is courageous beauty so for him this is equal to lub of lifetime, but his care for bon little things like enjoying kulfi, playing doll game,tieing her shoes, packing bag , their tarks and fun banter etc r things he will CHERISH FOR HIS LIFETIME .

He will realize love is much more than physical beauty and outer traits. But problem is that he is racing against time without knowing it, as bon this time will get hurt unlike mini time where was clueless. And this make bon strong and vulnerable too.

FINALLY maker's r not Mad to just ruin their own in just 3 epis , its foundation for future for sure.

Not good at writing, ignore mistakes 😆

Yes you are right... completey agree with you!!

They did not show his emotions post mini expose... I hope we get something sensible now 😔

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Aaj ka epi was love ❤️! Ani didn't think of azaadi express ek bhi baar in a romantic, intrigued, admiring etc way, bas was glad ki she sent the money. Poora epi was all about Rudhi!

Yes today he was only bothered about Bon

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Yes today he was only bothered about Bon

I know right! Ani waise zyada hi predictable hai! Robot ki tarah! He has a list of priorities and exactly two emergency triggers.

Priorities go like:

1. Bon ki padhayi
  2. Bon ka comfort/happiness
  3. Samaaj Seva
  4. Everything else

And he has two triggers

1. Rakshak Babu trigger when Bon is in trouble
  2. Zimmedari trigger when societal expectations come calling on Rudhi

Abhi is track me 2nd trigger hatana hai bas.

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Thanks Leanne 🤗

I love your siggy 🤣

Rimi🤗

I love my siggy too❤️🤣

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautifully written..Through your writing i can feel that essence of Rudhita..

I sincerely hope that makers will bring this much clarity of thoughts instead of ambiguity n make the journey worthwhile instead of painful