Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rikara94

Hayee Rimi sach mein?😲

Pata hai main kitni sad thi or bol rahi thi ke Ani ne dil tod diya aaj and was feeling bad for our baby Bon😭

Bon ke liye toh I am also feeling extremely sad 😭🥺🥺🥺💔

But after reading your words i realized the other side or other possibilities of the scenario👍🏼

Yup it's true jab hum kisi apne ko khone se darrte hain tab we realize what we feels for 'That' person..like you said for bon

Yes.. bechari kab se heart beat rokne me lagi thi... Ani ko injured dekhte hi it happened on its own ❤️

And about Ani...now me too feeling that Ani has only crush or attraction  for that kranti girl not love...

He just attract towards her because of her junoon for the country...it's not love it's infatuation

I hope vo Ninja didi hi Ani ko sunaaye 🥱 that u r a fool  u love Bon not me stupid 🤪

Thank you Rimi for lovely review...otherwise mujhe dukh mein pata hi nahi chal raha tha kuch bhi😆 you know what AT bhi nima ko munnu bol ke ayi hoon🤣

Kyaaaaaa 🤣🤣 oh God jyoti 🤪 I can understand 🤣

Lekin what to do yar dil hai ke manta nahi still after knowing all this😆

Now i'm just waiting for Ani to get reality check🤪

Yes me too 🤪

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Beautiful Rimi!! 

I completely agree with you! I read the discussions before watching the episode but dekhne ke baad laga ki butcher nai kiya Ani ko ab tak. 

While Bon is a child, we shouldn't forget ke Ani is also young (22-23 I think) he might be intelligent and principled but he isn't omniscient! I don't think ek 2 min ke flashback se we can make any judgements when he spent the rest of the epi talking about and caring for Bon.

Ani too is confusing love and romance but I think meri line from my post here is still true. When you strip away everything else and look at the core, Bon is still his first priority.

Yes so true... he himself is very young and needs experience to understand his own feelings as well 👍🏼

And definitely... Bon is his first priority and that was so evident in the whole episode 😆 I think we should give this track some more time and another chance 👍🏼 

I just hope that the channel has not interfered and makers are on the right path 🙏

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In 3 epi they  dismantled ARC , but some where it needed to get him reality check. During mini track ending they didn't  showed his emotions and  frustration.  For him love is ONLY beauty and courage ( plus perfect  age😆) mini was beautiful and ninja is courageous beauty  so for him this is equal  to lub of lifetime, but   his care  for bon little things like enjoying kulfi, playing  doll game,tieing her shoes, packing bag , their tarks and fun  banter etc r things  he will CHERISH FOR HIS LIFETIME .

He will realize love  is much more than physical  beauty  and  outer traits. But  problem  is that he is racing  against time  without  knowing  it, as bon  this  time will get hurt unlike mini time where  was clueless. And this make bon strong and vulnerable  too.

FINALLY  maker's  r not Mad to just ruin their own in just 3 epis , its foundation  for future for sure.

Not  good  at writing,  ignore  mistakes 😆

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Rimi❤️ You wrote it so nicely🤗... Yes, Ani has a very wrong idea of love in his mind and it is because he never saw it around him nor did he feel it within. And Bon is just a child but she is a fast learner and will soon be in a place where she could teach Ani a thing or two about it.

I didn't watch the episode so I really don't know if I  am right or wrong but I am copy-pasting what I wrote in the EDT. This is what I feel.😃

I didn't see the episode nor read WU. But I too feel he has misunderstood admiration for love. Both Ani and Bon are idiots when it comes to love. And we all know it. That girl is everything he wants to see in a girl. That girl has the traits to which he got attached to Bon when he saw the letter. The traits he admired in Bon. As much as my heart pain to say... He sees those qualities he saw in Bon long back in this lady. He fell for those traits then and even now. But then the situation was different because the letter girl turned out to be a child. So, he can't and will never think of harboring any other feelings for her. His educated mind knows that it is very wrong. But if Bon was not a child, we all know he would have been lattu over her by now.

My point is, this girl is almost like the adult version of Bon. A girl with traits he always admires and he got impressed by her just like he did with the patra wali ladki. But as the girl in question is a woman, he thinks that admiration is love. Even Batuk pointed out during the letter sequence indirectly that Ani is in love with that girl(Bon). And if we remember he was thinking about the girl in the letter as if he was almost obsessed with her. It's the same situation with an adult rather than a child. So, it is highly likely that he feels this obsession/admiration is love. 

We all know this guy has zero idea about what love actually is. He is really a buddu for a guy his age when it came to matters of the heart. In a few days, Bon will be more knowledgable than him for suresmiley36. He just has a false notion of love right now. His love is defined in a certain way. But we all know love is anything but defined... And he never experienced such kind of unconditional from anyone or even saw it around him for him to know about it. His kind of love is the love he had towards Mini. The love is so shallow that even though it broke his heart when he got married. It never broke him like he was broken when Bon left the house. He needs to understand that difference. He needs to know that it is impossible to let go of the other in love. He moved on from Mini pretty easily for saying to have loved her since childhood. But we all know he never actually loved her. She was his friend, his confidant, his partner in crime as a kid, and he had a certain comfort with her. And all this he equated to as love.

I am sure this track will give him that well-needed reality check and will also show him the mirror to his own heart. The problem we all know right now is not that he doesn't love Bon... It is his sensible, educated and principled mind that considers even thinking of loving her is wrong. Because according to him love is a certain kind of feeling which he cannot harbour towards a child. That definition needs to change for him to look into his heart. That notion that he can't love a child needs to change. That misconception that love between a man and woman can be romantic needs to change... 

Then This track started, this is what I was expecting to see in ARC. I wanted him to change his POV wrt love. And understand his heart. Because I always knew that for a man as principled and stubborn as ARC it is next to impossible for him to even think that he loves Bon. He needed a very hard push and a big shock like during HM. For him to look at himself from the outside and understand what it is he truly wants. But I didn't want all this to happen at the expanse of assassinating his character. Tainting his character. And making him into a complete idiot one more timesmiley44. Makers could have taken a more mature and proper way to do the same... But unfortunately, this is what sells on ITV and they are showing just that. Characters are never important in ITV land trp's are. And makers and channels will do anything for it and I hate ITV for it.

Many may think I am not angry. Oh! No. I am angry alright. They ruined Ani for me in a snap. And I will definitely rant about it more in the futuresmiley36. But wanted to put my point through.

Not to offend anyone... Makers are doing that plenty already. So, please don't get angry at mesmiley31

Min 🤗 Thank you so much dear for putting your views here as well 😳 I thought of commenting on each line but I have just one thing to say - I Agree!!!! 😆 I loved the parallel you have drawn about the letter 👏 I am pretty sure Ani was 'in love' with the letter girl (Bondita) and same way he is behaving now 😆 

Thanks for this yar... No one is angry at you sweetie 🤗❤️

I hope Makers don't do our popat! 

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Min 🤗 Thank you so much dear for putting your views here as well 😳 I thought of commenting on each line but I have just one thing to say - I Agree!!!! 😆 I loved the parallel you have drawn about the letter 👏 I am pretty sure Ani was 'in love' with the letter girl (Bondita) and same way he is behaving now 😆 

h jaat

Thanks for this yar... No one is angry at you sweetie 🤗❤️

I hope Makers don't do our popat! 

Hi Rimi!! 

I am really glad we are in agreement.🤗

Yeah! Ani is a stubborn single-minded guy who doesn't think of the future or the repercussions of his actions. Pehele kud jaata hai aur sab popat hone ke baad soch ta hai... Be it the marriage, his zid to cure Bon, during HM, or his challenge to become a slave for her education... He acts impulsive and in the moment. Here also he is intrigued and impressed by this lady so he is interested to know about her... But in all this also, we only see him thinking of Bon at every step.❤️

This man filled his life with Bon... He is an idiot to not realize that. He thinks all these actions towards her are because he feels responsible towards her but there will soon come a day he will realize people don't go to such an extent for responsibility.😆

I too hope makers don't touch his character and make a popat. Fingers crossed.❤️

May Ani we know never change. I love this guys character too much and would hate to see it played with for few trp's😆

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hope

Hi Rimi!! 

I am really glad we are in agreement.🤗

Yeah! Ani is a stubborn single-minded guy who doesn't think of the future or the repercussions of his actions. Pehele kud jaata hai aur sab popat hone ke baad soch ta hai... Be it the marriage, his zid to cure Bon, during HM, or his challenge to become a slave for her education... He acts impulsive and in the moment. Here also he is intrigued and impressed by this lady so he is interested to know about her... But in all this also, we only see him thinking of Bon at every step.❤️

This man filled his life with Bon... He is an idiot to not realize that. He thinks all these actions towards her are because he feels responsible towards her but there will soon come a day he will realize people don't go to such an extent for responsibility.😆

I too hope makers don't touch his character and make a popat. Fingers crossed.❤️

May Ani we know never change. I love this guys character too much and would hate to see it played with for few trp's😆

Aaj ka epi was love ❤️! Ani didn't think of azaadi express ek bhi baar in a romantic, intrigued, admiring etc way, bas was glad ki she sent the money. Poora epi was all about Rudhi!

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Aaj ka epi was love ❤️! Ani didn't think of azaadi express ek bhi baar in a romantic, intrigued, admiring etc way, bas was glad ki she sent the money. Poora epi was all about Rudhi!

Thanks Ash!! My poor Ani.... Kitna kartha hai aur kitna sunta hai😆

I am now hyped to watch the episode❤️

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Beautiful review Rimi👍🏼 I was totally heartbroken today🥺 I felt much better after reading your review. 

Thanks  Leanne 🤗

I love your siggy 🤣

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

You write everything Rimjim🤗

You are right Anirudh is misunderstanding a mere crush as love of lifetime🤣

But I think in near future he will happily choose Bondita over maronama not because she is just responsablity but she is his wife and his saccha wala pyar vo bhi pehla pyar😳

Thanks mayura 🤗❤️

Yes waiting for him to make the right decision 😳

PS: i like it when someone calls me Rimjhim 😳🤪🤗

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Rimi... the bottom line is that first this guy needs to learn the true concept of love and then should analyze his feelings if it’s just an admiration or a love!!smiley27he can not go around and tag his admiration as love.. if that’s a case then his admiration for a letter girl also should be tag as a love and him should be called as a cheater because that time mini was there in his life!! But that is not the case na .. he found a grown up Bon in the form of ninja and here started his admiration .. same fierceness, fire, spark, determination and what not .. which everything our Bon have!! So it is obvious for him to admire that ninja.. the only problem is this guy hasn’t learnt to differentiate between love and admiration... someone should put it in his brain that true love doesn’t happen all of a sudden.. it takes ages.. not everyone can be Krishna and Radha .. !! To become that one has to understand the true meaning of it.. which we do not see here!!   He is behaving immaturely and impulsive to draw a conclusion .. he is going to cry soon .. when Bon will decide to leave..let’s see ..

If still makers want to butcher his character then let them .. they want to ruin their show then what can we do??

Agreed Nima 👏❤️