Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

You write everything Rimjim🤗

You are right Anirudh is misunderstanding a mere crush as love of lifetime🤣

But I think in near future he will happily choose Bondita over maronama not because she is just responsablity but she is his wife and his saccha wala pyar vo bhi pehla pyar😳

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Yes she knows me on insta 😆

I posted this review there as well so everyone got enlightened 🤣

See the comments 🤪❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL9Y9athXPh/?igshid=nvzvmiclo78d

Omg

You are too sweet to englighten everyone dear🤗❤️

Thank you for this😳

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Rimi 🤗

Thank you for writing this one.You have explained everything beautifully.

Thank you sweety 😃

I agree with you here.

Anirudh has misconception regarding love.And  I believe this track is to make him (may be Bondita as well) realize the true definition of love.

What Anirudh has for that girl can be attraction or admiration. I also want to mention one more thing here. 

Totally agreed!!

Attraction doesn't always mean being romantically involved with someone. Attraction is about liking someone, and that can be because of being impressed with that person, which Ani is because of her patriotism, fierce nature.
It can be Ani's admiration for the girl like you mentioned.

Yes very good point sweety! 👏

We can be wrong at out pov. Makers can take other route as well. But at this point, I will wait for some more time before giving a verdict on Anirudh being a  'Cheat/Disloyal Human' (Like you said he is a confused soul with a serious misconception regarding the definition of love who needs a reality check).

Yes exactly I won't consider this cheating in any way till now! Let's see what we have in store for us 😆

Thanks for your comment sweety 🤗

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

You write everything Rimjim🤗

You are right Anirudh is misunderstanding a mere crush as love of lifetime🤣

But I think in near future he will happily choose Bondita over maronama not because she is just responsablity but she is his wife and his saccha wala pyar vo bhi pehla pyar😳

But I hope it is not too late and bon being frustrated with all this and heartbreak becomes distant today also bon mistook patni dharm as pyaar ,this would be lesson to bon that love happens with anyone anywhere 

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭🤗🤗🤗🤗

No words rimu😭....

Love you❤️

This is one of the most beautiful and realistic explanation for today's episode rimu👏

You are an excellent writer with excellent point of view.....keep it up dear👏🤗

Thank you so much for this post....I'm feeling positive after reading your take❤️

Love you for this❤️

Krishuuuuu🤗❤️

Thank you so much yaar ❤️ when I decode such episodes I always think from a Writer's POV and not as an audience 😆 

I am glad I could bring in some positivity 🤗❤️

Love u more ❤️🤗

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

I was upset seeing epi ani being lattu... 

But u explained so well hope cvs also think this way 

Thanks dear 🤗

We never know what they have thought really 😔

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nany

Yaar rimi bht beautifully likha he tumne...❤️❤️

Thanks bhakti 🤗

Anirudh yaar 22 saal ka he....use samaj hi nai he pyr ki...uske liye pyar ka definition alag hoga...use ek baar dekha laga saloo tak chalne wlaa pyar ho.....mini jesi bewkoof ladki aur uske baad sweet,innocent,beautiful,bold par age me chhoti ladki uski life me aayi he...  ye first time he jab usne ese koi ladki dekhi ho..jo uske jesi he.. .isliye per ladkhada gaye ho...uska galti b nai he...pura vo uska pyar ka meaning hi banda alag nikal raha he...

Haan na yaar.. ani ko experience hi nahi mila hai abhi ye pyaar vyaar ka 🤪 he is acting like a typical teenager 😆

Mtlb abb dekho bondita ke sath ek kamre b nai rah sakta ...kyu ? Jaruri thodi na he ek room me ho to hubby wife ke relation me bandho vo avoid kiya b ja sakta he n bht easily ye sab b handle kiya ja skata he....

Haan but iski thinking kahi aur hi rehti hai 🤣

But again he is only 22 n itni samaj hoti to kya se kya ho jataa...ye jo itna bondita ko leke maturity dikha rhaa he uske study ke liye uske periods ko leke use samjanaa bht he...aur isme ho gaya attract..."ye attraction,crush hi he uska aur kuch b nai" ...samaj aa jayega use ye b ...

Yes for a 22 year old he is mature enough..and iss age me pyaar vyaar ko leke misunderstanding hoti hi hai ...

ye track bas sikhayega use pyar ka mtlb...pyar vo b krta hi he bondita se par bas ye romantically nai he involved n use yahi lagta he ki he ho to hi pyar he ya kuch b..n uske hisab se bondita chhoti he to galat he ye pyar n all ka uska sab thinking he..vo b pyar karta he realise karega vo...pyar ke kai roop he pyar kitna gahra ho skata he use pata chalga is track me thodi bewkoofiya karne ke baad 

Yup I hope end me yahi ho 👍🏼

N bondita ...vo pyara bachha to kuch janta hi nai mtlb kese dil ki dhak dhak aur gaal laal wlaa concept ajma ri he...shayad gaal laal hona aur dil ki dhadkan badh jana ya kam ho jana ye sab pyar me hone wali asar ho sakte he pr ye hona ye nai batate ki aapko pyar hua he...ye sab to ese b bina pyar ke b ho sakta he. Mtlb bachhi pure chapter ka concept hi galat sikhi he...

Haan.. it is just the other way round..  pyaar hota hai tab ye sab as a result hota hai...it does not define pyaar 

Pyar dono ko he bas pata nai he ki pyar kahte kise he ..vo dono jo ek dusre ke liye karte he vahi pyar he bas  ahesas nai he...samaj nai he pyar ki....pyar ki gaherai ki... dono nasamaj he is baat me...

Bilkul sahi bhakti👍🏼

Mene b bht lamba likh diya 🤣🤣....

tumne bhtt achhha likha he yaar..pura positive positive wlaa...😆

Koi baat nai sab emo ho gaye hain🤣

ha par fir b ani ke dialogue se use marne ka man hua 😆🤣🤢par thik he na chalta he.. bgwan..nahi nahi makers use sadbuddhi de vahi aasha he aur hame sahnshakti de..

Haan ani ka bharta banaane ka mann karta h 😡makers humaara popat na kare bas 😭

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rimi... the bottom line is that first this guy needs to learn the true concept of love and then should analyze his feelings if it’s just an admiration or a love!!smiley27he can not go around and tag his admiration as love.. if that’s a case then his admiration for a letter girl also should be tag as a love and him should be called as a cheater because that time mini was there in his life!! But that is not the case na .. he found a grown up Bon in the form of ninja and here started his admiration .. same fierceness, fire, spark, determination and what not .. which everything our Bon have!! So it is obvious for him to admire that ninja.. the only problem is this guy hasn’t learnt to differentiate between love and admiration... someone should put it in his brain that true love doesn’t happen all of a sudden.. it takes ages.. not everyone can be Krishna and Radha .. !! To become that one has to understand the true meaning of it.. which we do not see here!!   He is behaving immaturely and impulsive to draw a conclusion .. he is going to cry soon .. when Bon will decide to leave..let’s see ..

If still makers want to butcher his character then let them .. they want to ruin their show then what can we do??

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcturus_S

Soothing review Rimi😊

I thought Ani is a one woman man ( I thought still he connects love with Mini)but today I realized he actually falls in love quite frequently . So according to him he had experienced all kinds of love - whole life to love someone with Mini(according to him they were apparently in love their whole lives) and now love at first sight with Ninja. Wonderful!!! When will this idiot understand what true love is 

He is an amazing guardian. If adoption was an option then, it would have been an amazing track for trp. Ani can adopt her and bring new mummy to Bon, then we could have all the fairy tale ingredients like step mother jealousy and we will get a prince charming for Bon( though I hate damsels in distress and prince charmings 😳).

Well jokes apart I also want him to accept Bon not because Ninja is bad but because he cannot live without Bon. She is his necessity to live,just like oxygen. I wanted that to happen during Mini track. Making her bad made everything easy for him. It was like anyway she is bad so I'll do with Bon. I want everyone to accept his relation with Ninja ( including Kaka and Sumati) and they can send Bon to somewhere to study. May be in Shantiniketan and Ani can see that Bon will get the life he wanted for her without him being in her life also. During Mini engagement he was feeling trapped but now he is going to be with a woman who has all the qualities he wants in a woman and he knows Bon is going to be fine and safe (unlike HM track where she was in danger). Still he won't be happy and will realize he simply can never be away from Bon.  I want something like this. I don't want him to show greatness by doing the so called  sacrifice of love and choosing zimmedari.

Thanks a lot dear 🤗

Very well said...ye Ani ko adoption track hi kar lena tha 🤣

@bold - yes that would be really nice 👍🏼 even I don't want him to choose Bon as the only option 🤢 I want him to make her his priority 👍🏼

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

+1 Rimi di👏

By the end of the track he will accept her as his wife and romance and all will be shown post leap🤪

Since there's no love in their marriage at this time it's natural for a young adult like him to get infatuated with a girl having same thoughts as his

Thanks riya 🤗

Yes you said it right... currently there is not romance in their marriage so he is mistaking his feelings for that girl as turu lobb 🤪🤣 mu ki khayega 👍🏼