..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mnm13

Watched the epi👍🏼

And i couldn't agree with you more🤗

You have written it so beautifully 

❤️❤️❤️

Hum serious baat karte huye kaise lagte hain ☺️🤪

I also feel ani just has a simple crush on that girl which he is confusing with love. 

It happens with everyone. 😆

I have a huge crush on my boss ke boss ka boss 👍🏼 he is hot 🔥🤣

I have seen my colleague had a crush on a super talented post graduation trainer 

🤣🤣🤣

she liked that person because he was someone she always wanted to be. She used to praise him and show us his wifes and baby's pictures smiley37

But it was limited to that only. She never even thought of crossing the line.

Ans She herself was so in love with her husband and had two daughters 🤪

Exactly that is what I wanted to write in my post as well but fir mera post yaha se nikal ke tere ghar tak ki road jitna long ho jaata 🤣

Today ani reminded me of her🤪

Ani kept saying he would do anything for his WIFE  bon even before that girl shows he has no intention of hiding anything or having any affair with her. 

He himslef doesn't know what he is thinking 👍🏼 it applies to him in every track 🤣

Thank you for explaining the meaning of those lines.... Kyunki what ani said was totally 🤢🤣

Ani me dimag thodi hai ki vo doha samjhe?🤪Uske sar ke upar se guzra hoga🤣

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Wowwww just wowwww ❤️❤️

You described it Beautifully rimi 👏

Agree with each and every word of yours 👍🏼

His misconception about love and he will soon realise it

Thank you for this ❤️🤗

Lalz 🤗❤️

Thank you so much behen😃

Yes I hope he realizes it soon 😭

Aur mera popat na ho 🤢🤣

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiraji14

Yup agree buddy expecting ths track not to be seperation or misunderstanding one,instead it should be like building up track for aniditha like blossom of love 💞💞💞 hoping makers never disappoint viewers with boring seperation and ususal leap behind that💔💔💔💔

Yes I really hope so 👍🏼 Fingers crossed 🤞

Thanks for leaving your comments dear 🤗❤️

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arvi_006

Iam convinced and a bit positive after reading your point of view Rimi di😊...and ani should definitely get a reality check....and that he can get by bon learning about the marriage truth

Thanks Arvi 🤗

Yes I think sampoo might reveal their marriage truth to Bon 😭🥺

mnm13 thumbnail

mujhe lagta hai koi aur hi likh raha hai🤪but then i know you are a writer, tum fiction achhi likhti ho toh yeh koi badi baat thodi hai...Khudko thoda mature and serious dikhana 😳🤣

I know about that crush👍🏼

Arre likh deti, sabko achha hi lagta. Aise mahaul mai bade bade post padhke dil ko sukoon milta hai😆

Ani always thinks that he knows everything but actually he knows nothing... But he doesn't realise that ever. 

Usko bohot problem hai yaar... Abhi isko delusion bhi hone laga hai, woh din dur nehi jab yeh bipolar disorder leke kisi mental institute me padha hoga

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Rimi🤗🤗

You have explained everything so beautifully yaar. I have the same thoughts as yours.

Thank you Nima 🤗❤️

Infatuation/crush is a different thing and love is a different thing .. and yes sometimes it takes a lifelong to understand what love really is !! I haven’t watched the episode yet but from everyone’s comments here I could say one thing-he is impressed by this girl . Her fierce nature, her determination to fight for the country .. means she has the same traits as him. And when two people have same linking or same nature, they just hit it off instantly .. 

Exactly this is such a normal thing and I always had a doubt that Ani would adore her a lot because of her nature..  it's just that he might mistake it with love because of his immaturity 🥺

so I am sure that ani has just misunderstood the whole concept of love. He hasn’t understood the true meaning of love yet . With mini also he thought he was in love, but it was purelly an attraction and .. we all know that. With Bon he doesn’t want to accept his feelings towards her as love since the girl in the question is a mere child. And as per his principles it is all wrong to love a child (which was totally normal as per that era). We know but his actions speaks opposite 🤔

Exactly.. people have filled his mind with wrong stuffs about a husband and wife's relationship and he has always seen love as attraction and nothing more than that... he himself doesn't know that he loves Bon 🤔

Bon is everything he wants in his life partner .. that fire, fierceness, dedication, determination to change the society and make it free of evil practices and all.. but the main thing is she is not the “girl” yet .. she is a kid for him so it changes the whole scenario for him ..

Yes that's what changes things for him and his mind and heart are in utter confusion 😆

Ninja is also everything he wants in a girl .. and that’s why he is impressed with her. Maybe infatuation we can call it .. but love .. I don’t think so.  Because he himself is confused about the definition of true love. So I don’t expect him to understand what the true love is. His misconception can be change during this track .. and I feel this is ani’s “realization of true love” track. By the end of this track he will realize whatever he was thinking about the zimmedari was wrong . I know he needs a reality check through Bon for this and I am sure makers are gonna give that. 

Yes and this was much needed. He has developed this wrong concept of love over the years and he needed something huge and relevant to get out of it 👍🏼

You are right Rimi .. this is all our point of view and we can be wrong if makers have already decided to butcher his character by making him fall in “true” love with ninja and doing adulteration in his marriage !! That will change the whole scenario and I won’t have anything to say in that case.

Yes  in this end it depends on makers and what they r up to 😭😆

Thanks Rimi for this lovely post 🤗❤️

Love you for this 🤗

Love u more ❤️🤗

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Something similar i saw in insta....

Sharing this with you too here

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL95AjfB1SV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

mujhe lagta hai koi aur hi likh raha hai🤪but then i know you are a writer, tum fiction achhi likhti ho toh yeh koi badi baat thodi hai...Khudko thoda mature and serious dikhana 😳🤣

Haan sahi lakde aap 👍🏼 serious and mature me is a fictional character 🤣

I know about that crush👍🏼

I lobbbb himmmm ☺️

Ye likh deti, sabko achha hi lagta. Aise mahaul mai bade bade post padhke dil ko sukoon milta hai😆

Ani always thinks that he knows everything but actually he knows nothing... But he doesn't realise that ever. 

Usko bohot problem hai yaar... Abhi isko delusion bhi hone laga hai, woh din dur nehi jab yeh bipolar disorder leke kisi mental institute me padha hoga

What 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fir tu jaana uske liye kukurmutta leke 🤣

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Yes she knows me on insta 😆

I posted this review there as well so everyone got enlightened 🤣

See the comments 🤪❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL9Y9athXPh/?igshid=nvzvmiclo78d