Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Yaar rimi bht beautifully likha he tumne...❤️❤️

Anirudh yaar 22 saal ka he....use samaj hi nai he pyr ki...uske liye pyar ka definition alag hoga...use ek baar dekha laga saloo tak chalne wlaa pyar ho.....mini jesi bewkoof ladki aur uske baad sweet,innocent,beautiful,bold par age me chhoti ladki uski life me aayi he...  ye first time he jab usne ese koi ladki dekhi ho..jo uske jesi he.. .isliye per ladkhada gaye ho...uska galti b nai he...pura vo uska pyar ka meaning hi banda alag nikal raha he...

Mtlb abb dekho bondita ke sath ek kamre b nai rah sakta ...kyu ? Jaruri thodi na he ek room me ho to hubby wife ke relation me bandho vo avoid kiya b ja sakta he n bht easily ye sab b handle kiya ja skata he....

But again he is only 22 n itni samaj hoti to kya se kya ho jataa...ye jo itna bondita ko leke maturity dikha rhaa he uske study ke liye uske periods ko leke use samjanaa bht he...aur isme ho gaya attract..."ye attraction,crush hi he uska aur kuch b nai" ...samaj aa jayega use ye b ...

ye track bas sikhayega use pyar ka mtlb...pyar vo b krta hi he bondita se par bas ye romantically nai he involved n use yahi lagta he ki he ho to hi pyar he ya kuch b..n uske hisab se bondita chhoti he to galat he ye pyar n all ka uska sab thinking he..vo b pyar karta he realise karega vo...pyar ke kai roop he pyar kitna gahra ho skata he use pata chalga is track me thodi bewkoofiya karne ke baad 

N bondita ...vo pyara bachha to kuch janta hi nai mtlb kese dil ki dhak dhak aur gaal laal wlaa concept ajma ri he...shayad gaal laal hona aur dil ki dhadkan badh jana ya kam ho jana ye sab pyar me hone wali asar ho sakte he pr ye hona ye nai batate ki aapko pyar hua he...ye sab to ese b bina pyar ke b ho sakta he. Mtlb bachhi pure chapter ka concept hi galat sikhi he...

Pyar dono ko he bas pata nai he ki pyar kahte kise he ..vo dono jo ek dusre ke liye karte he vahi pyar he bas  ahesas nai he...samaj nai he pyar ki....pyar ki gaherai ki... dono nasamaj he is baat me...

Mene b bht lamba likh diya 🤣🤣....

tumne bhtt achhha likha he yaar..pura positive positive wlaa...😆

ha par fir b ani ke dialogue se use marne ka man hua 😆🤣🤢par thik he na chalta he.. bgwan..nahi nahi makers use sadbuddhi de vahi aasha he aur hame sahnshakti de..

Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Soothing review Rimi😊

I thought Ani is a one woman man ( I thought still he connects love with Mini)but today I realized he actually falls in love quite frequently . So according to him he had experienced all kinds of love - whole life to love someone with Mini(according to him they were apparently in love their whole lives) and now love at first sight with Ninja. Wonderful!!! When will this idiot understand what true love is 

He is an amazing guardian. If adoption was an option then, it would have been an amazing track for trp. Ani can adopt her and bring new mummy to Bon, then we could have all the fairy tale ingredients like step mother jealousy and we will get a prince charming for Bon( though I hate damsels in distress and prince charmings 😳).

Well jokes apart I also want him to accept Bon not because Ninja is bad but because he cannot live without Bon. She is his necessity to live,just like oxygen. I wanted that to happen during Mini track. Making her bad made everything easy for him. It was like anyway she is bad so I'll do with Bon. I want everyone to accept his relation with Ninja ( including Kaka and Sumati) and they can send Bon to somewhere to study. May be in Shantiniketan and Ani can see that Bon will get the life he wanted for her without him being in her life also. During Mini engagement he was feeling trapped but now he is going to be with a woman who has all the qualities he wants in a woman and he knows Bon is going to be fine and safe (unlike HM track where she was in danger). Still he won't be happy and will realize he simply can never be away from Bon.  I want something like this. I don't want him to show greatness by doing the so called  sacrifice of love and choosing zimmedari.

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

+1 Rimi di👏

By the end of the track he will accept her as his wife and romance and all will be shown post leap🤪

Since there's no love in their marriage at this time it's natural for a young adult like him to get infatuated with a girl having same thoughts as his

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hayee Rimi sach mein?😲

Pata hai main kitni sad thi or bol rahi thi ke Ani ne dil tod diya aaj and was feeling bad for our baby Bon😭

But after reading your words i realized the other side or other possibilities of the scenario👍🏼

Yup it's true jab hum kisi apne ko khone se darrte hain tab we realize what we feels for 'That' person..like you said for bon

And about Ani...now me too feeling that Ani has only crush or attraction  for that kranti girl not love...

He just attract towards her because of her junoon for the country...it's not love it's infatuation

Thank you Rimi for lovely review...otherwise mujhe dukh mein pata hi nahi chal raha tha kuch bhi😆 you know what AT bhi nima ko munnu bol ke ayi hoon🤣

Lekin what to do yar dil hai ke manta nahi still after knowing all this😆

Now i'm just waiting for Ani to get reality check🤪

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful Rimi!! 

I completely agree with you! I read the discussions before watching the episode but dekhne ke baad laga ki butcher nai kiya Ani ko ab tak. 

While Bon is a child, we shouldn't forget ke Ani is also young (22-23 I think) he might be intelligent and principled but he isn't omniscient! I don't think ek 2 min ke flashback se we can make any judgements when he spent the rest of the epi talking about and caring for Bon.

Ani too is confusing love and romance but I think meri line from my post here is still true. When you strip away everything else and look at the core, Bon is still his first priority.

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Rimi❤️ You wrote it so nicely🤗... Yes, Ani has a very wrong idea of love in his mind and it is because he never saw it around him nor did he feel it within. And Bon is just a child but she is a fast learner and will soon be in a place where she could teach Ani a thing or two about it.

I didn't watch the episode so I really don't know if I  am right or wrong but I am copy-pasting what I wrote in the EDT. This is what I feel.😃

I didn't see the episode nor read WU. But I too feel he has misunderstood admiration for love. Both Ani and Bon are idiots when it comes to love. And we all know it. That girl is everything he wants to see in a girl. That girl has the traits to which he got attached to Bon when he saw the letter. The traits he admired in Bon. As much as my heart pain to say... He sees those qualities he saw in Bon long back in this lady. He fell for those traits then and even now. But then the situation was different because the letter girl turned out to be a child. So, he can't and will never think of harboring any other feelings for her. His educated mind knows that it is very wrong. But if Bon was not a child, we all know he would have been lattu over her by now.

My point is, this girl is almost like the adult version of Bon. A girl with traits he always admires and he got impressed by her just like he did with the patra wali ladki. But as the girl in question is a woman, he thinks that admiration is love. Even Batuk pointed out during the letter sequence indirectly that Ani is in love with that girl(Bon). And if we remember he was thinking about the girl in the letter as if he was almost obsessed with her. It's the same situation with an adult rather than a child. So, it is highly likely that he feels this obsession/admiration is love. 

We all know this guy has zero idea about what love actually is. He is really a buddu for a guy his age when it came to matters of the heart. In a few days, Bon will be more knowledgable than him for suresmiley36. He just has a false notion of love right now. His love is defined in a certain way. But we all know love is anything but defined... And he never experienced such kind of unconditional from anyone or even saw it around him for him to know about it. His kind of love is the love he had towards Mini. The love is so shallow that even though it broke his heart when he got married. It never broke him like he was broken when Bon left the house. He needs to understand that difference. He needs to know that it is impossible to let go of the other in love. He moved on from Mini pretty easily for saying to have loved her since childhood. But we all know he never actually loved her. She was his friend, his confidant, his partner in crime as a kid, and he had a certain comfort with her. And all this he equated to as love.

I am sure this track will give him that well-needed reality check and will also show him the mirror to his own heart. The problem we all know right now is not that he doesn't love Bon... It is his sensible, educated and principled mind that considers even thinking of loving her is wrong. Because according to him love is a certain kind of feeling which he cannot harbour towards a child. That definition needs to change for him to look into his heart. That notion that he can't love a child needs to change. That misconception that love between a man and woman can be romantic needs to change... 

Then This track started, this is what I was expecting to see in ARC. I wanted him to change his POV wrt love. And understand his heart. Because I always knew that for a man as principled and stubborn as ARC it is next to impossible for him to even think that he loves Bon. He needed a very hard push and a big shock like during HM. For him to look at himself from the outside and understand what it is he truly wants. But I didn't want all this to happen at the expanse of assassinating his character. Tainting his character. And making him into a complete idiot one more timesmiley44. Makers could have taken a more mature and proper way to do the same... But unfortunately, this is what sells on ITV and they are showing just that. Characters are never important in ITV land trp's are. And makers and channels will do anything for it and I hate ITV for it.

Many may think I am not angry. Oh! No. I am angry alright. They ruined Ani for me in a snap. And I will definitely rant about it more in the futuresmiley36. But wanted to put my point through.

Not to offend anyone... Makers are doing that plenty already. So, please don't get angry at mesmiley31

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful review Rimi👍🏼 I was totally heartbroken today🥺 I felt much better after reading your review. 

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Rimi🤗

What a lovely post yaar!!!

I agree with all ur points...

Ani is going to get a jor a jhatka jororse👍🏼

Today when he said that love has many forms...for a second i thgt ....isko jaldi hi naya form of love samjhne wala hai😳😎

What they r tring to show is quite possible ,since he sees bon as a kid..right now he might think its not wrong !!!

But when he realises d truth he is surely gonna repent hard😊👍🏼

& I really want bon to tell him at d end that she doesnt love him like everyone says patni shld love her pati😆

PS : Although im trying very hard to stay positive & not bash him but..today during that scene when he was remembering his love at first sight..& bechaari bon was giving him haldi doodh...i felt like punching him in d face👍🏼

Thank you toto 🤗❤️

Yes I really want Bon to tell him that she has no patni vaala love for him like others say 🤪 and also I want Ani to cry 👍🏼 🤣

I understand toto... isiliye i had to watch this episode multiple times to get to this positive point ... otherwise I felt like making his Kachoomar with that tree ka branch!

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Thank you ❤️🤗

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Thank you Gini 🤗❤️