Prem Prem Koee Sab Kahe, Prem Na Bujhe Koy | Ep 211

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rimi🤗

What a lovely post yaar!!!

I agree with all ur points...

Ani is going to get a jor a jhatka jororse👍🏼

Today when he said that love has many forms...for a second i thgt ....isko jaldi hi naya form of love samjhne wala hai😳😎

What they r tring to show is quite possible ,since he sees bon as a kid..right now he might think its not wrong !!!

But when he realises d truth he is surely gonna repent hard😊👍🏼

& I really want bon to tell him at d end that she doesnt love him like everyone says patni shld love her pati😆

PS : Although im trying very hard to stay positive & not bash him but..today during that scene when he was remembering his love at first sight..& bechaari bon was giving him haldi doodh...i felt like punching him in d face👍🏼

Edited by Toto123 - 3 years ago
mnm13 thumbnail

Watched the epi👍🏼

And i couldn't agree with you more🤗

You have written it so beautifully 

❤️❤️❤️

I also feel ani just has a simple crush on that girl which he is confusing with love. 

It happens with everyone. 😆

I have seen my colleague had a crush on a super talented post graduation trainer 

🤣🤣🤣

she liked that person because he was someone she always wanted to be. She used to praise him and show us his wifes and baby's pictures smiley37

But it was limited to that only. She never even thought of crossing the line.

Ans She herself was so in love with her husband and had two daughters 🤪

Today ani reminded me of her🤪

Ani kept saying he would do anything for his WIFE  bon even before that girl shows he has no intention of hiding anything or having any affair with her. 

Thank you for explaining the meaning of those lines.... Kyunki what ani said was totally 🤢🤣

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Wowwww just wowwww ❤️❤️

You described it Beautifully rimi 👏

Agree with each and every word of yours 👍🏼

His misconception about love and he will soon realise it

Thank you for this ❤️🤗

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup agree buddy expecting ths track not to be seperation or misunderstanding one,instead it should be like building up track for aniditha like blossom of love 💞💞💞 hoping makers never disappoint viewers with boring seperation and ususal leap behind that💔💔💔💔

Arvi_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Iam convinced and a bit positive after reading your point of view Rimi di😊...and ani should definitely get a reality check....and that he can get by bon learning about the marriage truth

Edited by Arvi_006 - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rimi🤗🤗

You have explained everything so beautifully yaar. I have the same thoughts as yours. Infatuation/crush is a different thing and love is a different thing .. and yes sometimes it takes a lifelong to understand what love really is !! I haven’t watched the episode yet but from everyone’s comments here I could say one thing-he is impressed by this girl . Her fierce nature, her determination to fight for the country .. means she has the same traits as him. And when two people have same linking or same nature, they just hit it off instantly .. 

so I am sure that ani has just misunderstood the whole concept of love. He hasn’t understood the true meaning of love yet . With mini also he thought he was in love, but it was purely an attraction and .. we all know that. With Bon he doesn’t want to accept his feelings towards her as love since the girl in the question is a mere child. And as per his principles it is all wrong to love a child (which was totally normal as per that era). We know but his actions speaks opposite 🤔

Bon is everything he wants in his life partner .. that fire, fierceness, dedication, determination to change the society and make it free of evil practices and all.. but the main thing is she is not the “girl” yet .. she is a kid for him so it changes the whole scenario for him ..

Ninja is also everything he wants in a girl .. and that’s why he is impressed with her. Maybe infatuation we can call it .. but love .. I don’t think so.  Because he himself is confused about the definition of true love. So I don’t expect him to understand what the true love is. His misconception can be change during this track .. and I feel this is ani’s “realization of true love” track. By the end of this track he will realize whatever he was thinking about the zimmedari was wrong . I know he needs a reality check through Bon for this and I am sure makers are gonna give that. 

You are right Rimi .. this is all our point of view and we can be wrong if makers have already decided to butcher his character by making him fall in “true” love with ninja and doing adulteration in his marriage !! That will change the whole scenario and I won’t have anything to say in that case.

Thanks Rimi for this lovely post 🤗❤️

Love you for this 🤗

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rimi 🤗

Thank you for writing this one.You have explained everything beautifully.

I agree with you here.

Anirudh has misconception regarding love.And  I believe this track is to make him (may be Bondita as well) realize the true definition of love.

What Anirudh has for that girl can be attraction or admiration. I also want to mention one more thing here. Attraction doesn't always mean being romantically involved with someone. Attraction is about liking someone, and that can be because of being impressed with that person, which Ani is because of her patriotism, fierce nature.
It can be Ani's admiration for the girl like you mentioned.

We can be wrong at out pov. Makers can take other route as well. But at this point, I will wait for some more time before giving a verdict on Anirudh being a  'Cheat/Disloyal Human' (Like you said he is a confused soul with a serious misconception regarding the definition of love who needs a reality check).

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago
Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭🤗🤗🤗🤗

No words rimu😭....

Love you❤️

This is one of the most beautiful and realistic explanation for today's episode rimu👏

You are an excellent writer with excellent point of view.....keep it up dear👏🤗

Thank you so much for this post....I'm feeling positive after reading your take❤️

Love you for this❤️

Edited by Rudhitafan - 3 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I was upset seeing epi ani being lattu... 

But u explained so well hope cvs also think this way