Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

If not a bjp praiser/supporter.. Has to be a Congress supporter. If only our citizens could get out of this mentality we could hold the govt and it's offices accountable instead of being apologetic for every mistake they do. 

Shiv sena is a joke. Gundo ki party pehle bhi thi (when they were with BJP) aur ab bhi hai when they are with Congress. Or rather Congress is with them, because congis are not able to win anything anywhere. Getting embarrassed by aap in places where aap had no presence. And yet Maa beta refuse to wake up and are clinging on to power by the thinnest of threads 

Originally posted by: floatyy

😆 carry on with the baseless “witch hunt” against bjp regarding this when Anurag has actually been doing shady stuff since forever 

Toh usko fine karo. Jail mein dalo. Don't dangle him like a carrot whenever things get tough for you na, to diverge the narrative. That is my only point. Else bjp is no diff than any run of the mill political party 

And witch hunt against bjp? Pretty sure you can't witch hunt against a section which has the support of the majority, be it citizens or the media or the institutions they are supposed to be detached from. Goes against the very idea of a witch hunt i think 

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ninny

When did I say that is right but they aren't being harassed for nothing.. It's same as Kangu issue.. She had illegal construction hence BMC got an opportunity to take revenge if she was clean what could have Shiv Sena done to her? Same is the case with them.. Tweet toh bahut se log karte hain sabke ghar raid padi? 

I agree. Kangana ke saath jo hua that was wrong and stupid. As much as i hate her, I was sympathetic in this case. It was full on gundagardi by shiv sena, but nothing unsurprising from them either. They are known for their hooliganism since their inception 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I agree. Kangana ke saath jo hua that was wrong and stupid. As much as i hate her, I was sympathetic in this case. It was full on gundagardi by shiv sena, but nothing unsurprising from them either. They are known for their hooliganism since their inception 

The thing is RW or LW or any political party at the end people are the same, the one in power will misuse it for their own agenda just because they can but at the same time the way Kashyap and Tapsee's friends from the industry and journalists are acting as if they are poor daughter in law from some prime time daily soap being tortured by evil Saas.. I mean gadbad kari to bhugto...Even likes of Richa and Swara tweet against govt all the time and yet they are chillin.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Kal ko i would make a random organization and declare that US is ruled by a lunatic warmongering moron suffering from dementia. Will that make a difference to US ? 

Then why do pay attention to these tatpunjiya US orgs funded by Soros? 

This is not 2004-2014 and the current govt is not a puppet of west.  

Wohi toh....The whole world is out to get Hindu Rashtrya & Modi Ji. All these international Human Rights organizations/Media are fake. GDP is a farce/Unemployment is a lie. These Urban Naxals/Khalistanis/Jihadis are all conspiring against our Atma-Nirbhaya HINDUstan.  Farmers, Students sab bik gaye hai...

Hindu khatre mein hai...which is why Modi Ji has raised the taxes on petrol 1000% so people can stay home and make babies like all the minorities are. Master-stroke once again. 

Jai Modi!! Jai RSS!!! 

Edited by Haila_tu - 3 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Wohi toh....The whole world is out to get Hindu Rashtrya & Modi Ji. All these international Human Rights organizations/Media are fake. GDP is a farce/Unemployment is a lie. These Urban Naxals/Khalistanis/Jihadis are all conspiring against our Atma-Nirbhaya HINDUstan.  Farmers, Students sab bik gaye hai...

Hindu khatre mein hai...which is why Modi Ji has raised the taxes on petrol 1000% so people can stay home and make babies like all the minorities are. Master-stroke once again. 

Jai Modi!! Jai RSS!!! 

🤣Yaar. Ab aiso ko bole kya? 🤣

My first post was this forum is so predictable. I wasn't wrong.  🤣

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

🤣Yaar. Ab aiso ko bole kya? 🤣

My first post was this forum is so predictable. I wasn't wrong.  🤣

Bolo...hum andh bhakt hai🤣

https://twitter.com/srinivasiyc/status/1367692535796146178?s=20

Now even this airi gairi Time Magazine (Who? Never Heard of them) is publishing Anti Modi Propoganda Internationally. #BoycottTimeMagazine

Supreme Leader is fighting all anti nationals + foreign forces all alone. 56 Inch of steel. ❤️

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Bolo...hum andh bhakt hai🤣

https://twitter.com/srinivasiyc/status/1367692535796146178?s=20

Now even this airi gairi Time Magazine (Who? Never Heard of them) is publishing Anti Modi Propoganda Internationally. #BoycottTimeMagazine

Supreme Leader is fighting all anti nationals + foreign forces all alone. 56 Inch of steel. ❤️

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1367827100908986371

For you and everybody else. Good night. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

😂 Naughty, very naughty these two- Kashyap and Pannu. 😛 Acting holier-than-thou with their solidarity-with-farmers bs, while helping themselves to the taxpayer cookie jar when they thought they could get away with it.... tax money that could have been used for development and uplift of poor. Talk about hypocrisy. 😂 Hope IT makes a good example out of them. 😂

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 3 years ago
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nothing surprising anymore. The price you have to pay for criticizing the govt. Comedians and activists are in jail. Toh raid kaunsi badi baat hai.