Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Ash🤗

You good ??

Nimmmmzzzy!🤗 Kaisi ho? Bhonchal dekh rhy ho aaj forum per Ani pagal ki harkaton ki wajeh se?😆😆 Show mien jo ho, I dont know... havent even watched the epi. Mager forum per buhhhht activity horha hai. 😳👍🏼🤗 I am liking that. Although ziada loag udaas hain.. which is upsetting.

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharafah

@bold- he caressed his cheeks with ninja girl's glove?🤢 what?! he is that crazily in love with her? Ok Now I am loosing my cool again!

Yup he is mad in love with her❤️

There was much more dear he came close to her umbrella ke bahane☺️

Muje kuch kuch ho raha h ☺️

Tomorrow their romantic dance hayee I can't wait

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: listmist

Minnu🤗

I'm good😊

Hug GIFs | Tenor

I needed that hug. It's for me😃🤗

Doc.love thumbnail

Great ayesha👍🏼

Yup I want new hero for bon

Some one like brijwasi❤️

Mere ko bhi Brijwasi hi yaad aarha tha. Kitni koshish ki thy bechare ne Bondu ko apne sath le janay ki. Tabb bhi Ani ke bacchay ne pakad lia tha. 😡 Bondu ke pyar ka dushman, zalim samaaj.

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

"Girls are like a train...aik miss hojaye, koi na...doosri pakad lou." Aniruddh GADHA Roy Chaudhary😛

All mens are tharki par theek hai this is only attraction not love😊

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yup he is mad in love with her❤️

There was much more dear he came close to her umbrella ke bahane☺️

Muje kuch kuch ho raha h ☺️

Tomorrow their romantic dance hayee I can't wait

Are you excited to see their dance? He came close to her umbrella?

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Hug GIFs | Tenor

I needed that hug. It's for me😃🤗

This one from me😳

Doc.love thumbnail

All mens are tharki par theek hai this is only attraction not love😊

Yeh attraction wala dialogue tou miene hi maara tha. Ashhh! Ani ke sath sath tum mere ko bhi daant rahy ho? 😲😔😭

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Nima, 🤗

I agree as I feel the same way. I didn't see the episode nor read WU. But I too feel he has misunderstood admiration for love. Both Ani and Bon are idiots when it comes to love. And we all know it. That girl is everything he wants to see in a girl. That girl has the traits to which he got attached to Bon when he saw the letter. The traits he admired in Bon. As much as my heart pain to say... He sees those qualities he saw in Bon long back in this lady. He fell for those traits then and even now. But then the situation was different because the letter girl turned out to be a child. So, he can't and will never think of harbouring any other feelings for her. His educated mind knows that it is very wrong. But if Bon was not a child, we all know he would have been lattu over her by now.

My point is, this girl is almost like the adult version of Bon. A girl with traits he always admires and he got impressed by her just like he did with the patra wali ladki. But as the girl in question is a woman, he thinks that admiration is love. Even Batuk pointed out during the letter sequence indirectly that Ani is in love with that girl(Bon). And if we remember he was thinking about the girl in the letter as if he was almost obsessed with her. It's the same situation with an adult rather than a child. So, it is highly likely that he feels this obsession/admiration is love.

We all know this guy has zero idea about what love actually is. He is really a buddu for a guy his age when it came to matters of the heart. In a few days, Bon will be more knowledgable than him for sure😆. He just has a false notion of love right now. His love is defined in a certain way. But we all know love is anything but defined... And he never experienced such kind of unconditional from anyone or even saw it around him for him to know about it. His kind of love is the love he had towards Mini. The love is so shallow that even though it broke his heart when he got married. It never broke him like he was broken when Bon left the house. He needs to understand that difference. He needs to know that it is impossible to let go of the other in love. He moved on from Mini pretty easily for saying to have loved her since childhood. But we all know he never actually loved her. She was his friend, his confidant, his partner in crime as a kid, and he had a certain comfort with her. And all this he equated to as love.

I am sure this track will give him that well-needed reality check and will also show him the mirror to his own heart. The problem we all know right now is not that he doesn't love Bon... It is his sensible, educated and principled mind that considers even thinking of loving her is wrong. Because according to him love is a certain kind of feeling which he cannot harbour towards a child. That definition needs to change for him to look into his heart. That notion that he can't love a child needs to change. That misconception that love between a man and woman can be romantic needs to change...

Then This track started, this is what I was expecting to see in ARC. I wanted him to change his POV wrt love. And understand his heart. Because I always knew that for a man as principled and stubborn as ARC it is next to impossible for him to even think that he loves Bon. He needed a very hard push and a big shock like during HM. For him to look at himself from the outside and understand what it is he truly wants. But I didn't want all this to happen at the expanse of assassinating his character. Tainting his character. And making him into a complete idiot one more time. Makers could have taken a more mature and proper way to do the same... But unfortunately, this is what sells on ITV and they are showing just that. Characters are never important in ITV land trp's are. And makers and channels will do anything for it and I hate ITV for it.

Many may think I am not angry. Oh! No. I am angry alright. They ruined Ani for me in a snap. And I will definitely rant about it more in the future😆. But wanted to put my point through.

Not to offend anyone... Makers are doing that plenty already. So, please don't get angry at me🤗

Minnu 🤗🤗

You have every right to be disappointed. We all are. The Anirudh they are showing seems different from the one we know. So, I understand your frustration as Ani fan. Like, you said ITV makers & their love for typical tracks.Still you understood where the problem lies.

Last three episodes made it crystal clear how much wrong idea this guy has regarding love. He is clearly impressed with the new girl.There is admiration. And he is misunderstanding this as love. Another day, I had an discussion with you where I said I don't want Anirudh to choose Bondita battling with his love for other woman.And I would not give him a second chance if he really loves another woman even by a bit. He would have been cancelled for me right here if he was really in love with the new girl even by a bit. He clearly is not.

Anirudh had admiration for Bondita after reading the letter when he was with Mini. The same thing is happening here again. But this time because of his misconception, he is considering it as love. This is going to be a learning track for him that the concept he has about love wrong, specially that love at first sight one. Love doesn't happen that way. And he needs this badly.

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bon is too good for him😭

I watch whole episode now and what I saw after confessing about his love in front of his innocent wife he even caresses his cheek with his love gloves❤️

how romantic☺️ and that smile hayee mar jaava

Yeah he was teaching bon love things and what if in future bon is like this and and gets into romantic relationship like he said for love nothing is wrong it happens