Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sharafah

I mentioned in my previous post Ash,,, even if Ani realises Bon's genuine love which platonic for now I cannot think of a reason for his this action...he can admire or inspired by ninja girl but loving her is too much! what does he even know about her,,, Bon gave up everything for Ani also just cuz he challenged sampoo and he didnt even ask Bon if she was ok with that,,, if Ani sacrificed his love for Bon,, who saved Ani and his family from GW? Who saved Ani from the fake mom....it was our Bon? honestly what is RTM 21 for? Now I wonder was rudhita even there or just a fantasy the makers put in our head,,I am feeling disappointed to that extent,, Ani is going to be even more irritating with his actions and words in the coming episodes I think...I am not here to discourage anyone from watching as my intention is not that but with what he said and did today,,the ninja girl is also dancing so closely with him,, i donno what to expect.. I

Bon is too good for him😭

I watch whole episode now and what I saw after confessing about his love in front of his innocent wife he even caresses his cheek with his love gloves❤️

how romantic☺️ and that smile hayee mar jaava

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Minnu🤗

I'm good😊

Ash🤗

You good ??

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Minnu🤗

I know I know we are all just frustrated the way makers have highlighted ani in this track.. all of a sudden he looks like a different man altogether .. his actions are different ..they have totally changed ani in this track ., this is not the original ani we have been watching till now! It feels like all of a sudden his whole existence changed in a jiff..who are they kidding? We fans who know ani in and out can’t be fooled and can clearly see what they are trying to do with ani’s character😡

Yes.. the ani we know was impressed with the letter girl and kept thinking about her, he started admiring her even though he was in so called live with mini.. so did he cheat mini? No right? Then he is doing the same again.. ninja girl who is bigger version, a replica of Bon .. he has started admiring her.. he is all impressed with this freedom fighter .. does it call love?? Nah.. because ani doesn’t even know the true meaning of love.. we have seen him pinning for Bon during the separation track and we m we he loves Bon even if it not romantic but he’s it is love.. The same way his love is still there but his mind has tried to wrap it under the pretense of zimmedari.. because he is not able to think that living his kid wife is not wrong but it is ok.. in the era this story happened . His own mother was a child bride na. Did his own father thought of his mother as a zimmedari? No. It’s opposite .. he is shown loving subhra.. so my point is that it is not impossible to love a child bride as per that era.. who said it has to be romantic? He has to clear this concept first then only he will be able to think clearly .. and for that he needs a reality check and now I am waiting f for bonk take a big step then only the reality will strike at him and he will be back in his senses 😊

Hi Nima🤗

Nima ya Bon has to take a big step for Ani to realise,, but even if Ani realises to me it will not be that genuine feelings anymore,, he told Mini and open declaration that he loves Mini and his heart was beating for her... that was a mistake but we knew why that happened and we could understand but this is just complacency Nima in my pov,,, he things Bon is just someone he has to shape and give her a future,, this is his wish,, he made his wish become Bon's wish as well,, firstly by forcing her to study when Bon was reluctant and than inspiring Bon to study and than later wanting her to be Barrister because he thinks that is the right carreer choice for her,,but she is a person with feelings too, cant Ani see the sacrifices she has done even as a kid... Hiding things from her when he expected her to be open about everything ,, avoiding and not explaining the topic of why she and him cant be in a room and having some romantic feelings for someone he just met and barely knows,, how is this the Ani we know? though yes I still want rudhita in the end,, after RTM 21and his pinning for Bon during HM track and hugging her photo when Saurav wanted to throw,, crying on the coco phone that he does not want to marry Mini and making many photo frames of them standing together means a person who does all these dont get feelings for someone else that easily....really disapointed

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

🤣 Aik ke baad doosri FREE FREE FREE!!!

Woh dialogue hai na ek jaati hai to dusri aati hai woh bhi aniruddh ne hi laaya h😊

Edited by listmist - 3 years ago
listmist thumbnail

Ash🤗

You good ??

Hi nimu🤗

I'm fine😊

How are you😊

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

@ bold: Woh to hoga nai, we all know... 😄

Wohi tou. Jab woh hoga nahi tou tension kia lena uss baat ka. 🤪

Waise jaise makers atrangi tracks laa rhe hain, koi bharosa nahi ke aisa bhi hojaye.

Ani CHEATS on Bon.

KSJ finds out and gets them divorced.

Ani goes away somewhere with the Kranti girl while Bon lives peacefully at the haveli under KSJ's guardianship.

Grows up, becomes a lovely barrister, and finds Ani rotting in a jail.

She takes his case, gets him released...Ehsaan ka badla bhi utar jayega isi bahanay.

Aur uske baad KSJ bon ki shadi kisi acchay se banday se kerwa dein.

Qissa khatam! 🤪

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bon is too good for him😭

I watch whole episode now and what I saw after confessing about his love in front of his innocent wife he even caresses his cheek with his love gloves❤️

how romantic☺️ and that smile hayee mar jaava

@bold- he caressed his cheeks with ninja girl's glove?🤢 what?! he is that crazily in love with her? Ok Now I am loosing my cool again!

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Woh dialogue hai na ek jaati hai to dusri aati hai woh bhi aniruddh ne hi laaya h😊

"Girls are like a train...aik miss hojaye, koi na...doosri pakad lou." Aniruddh GADHA Roy Chaudhary😛

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Wohi tou. Jab woh hoga nahi tou tension kia lena uss baat ka. 🤪

Waise jaise makers atrangi tracks laa rhe hain, koi bharosa nahi ke aisa bhi hojaye.

Ani CHEATS on Bon.

KSJ finds out and gets them divorced.

Ani goes away somewhere with the Kranti girl while Bon lives peacefully at the haveli under KSJ's guardianship.

Grows up, becomes a lovely barrister, and finds Ani rotting in a jail.

She takes his case, gets him released...Ehsaan ka badla bhi utar jayega isi bahanay.

Aur uske baad KSJ bon ki shadi kisi acchay se banday se kerwa dein.

Qissa khatam! 🤪

Great ayesha👍🏼

Yup I want new hero for bon

Some one like brijwasi❤️

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Minnu🤗

I know I know we are all just frustrated the way makers have highlighted ani in this track.. all of a sudden he looks like a different man altogether .. his actions are different ..they have totally changed ani in this track ., this is not the original ani we have been watching till now! It feels like all of a sudden his whole existence changed in a jiff..who are they kidding? We fans who know ani in and out can’t be fooled and can clearly see what they are trying to do with ani’s character😡

Yes.. the ani we know was impressed with the letter girl and kept thinking about her, he started admiring her even though he was in so called live with mini.. so did he cheat mini? No right? Then he is doing the same again.. ninja girl who is bigger version, a replica of Bon .. he has started admiring her.. he is all impressed with this freedom fighter .. does it call love?? Nah.. because ani doesn’t even know the true meaning of love.. we have seen him pinning for Bon during the separation track and we m we he loves Bon even if it not romantic but he’s it is love.. The same way his love is still there but his mind has tried to wrap it under the pretense of zimmedari.. because he is not able to think that living his kid wife is not wrong but it is ok.. in the era this story happened . His own mother was a child bride na. Did his own father thought of his mother as a zimmedari? No. It’s opposite .. he is shown loving subhra.. so my point is that it is not impossible to love a child bride as per that era.. who said it has to be romantic? He has to clear this concept first then only he will be able to think clearly .. and for that he needs a reality check and now I am waiting f for bonk take a big step then only the reality will strike at him and he will be back in his senses 😊

Yup!!! Frustrated and totally disappointed.smiley44

Kya khaak padke aaya hai yeh London se. Someone should teach him the difference between the words Love, attraction, being impressed, obsession, Zamindari and there are more. But I am running out of time😆. Child brides are common in that era but him being well educated, London returned and totally principled person. It is wrong for him irrespective of what anyone says, Nima. And he is not wrong in his beliefs. But he should know love has many forms. It need not be restricted by age. It need not fit your definitions of it. And importantly it can be above being a wife and husband relation.

I know. They are butchering his character, Nima and it is heartbreaking to see. Anth bhala tho sab bhala doesn't apply to everything. They better wake him up with a 1000 volts jhatka very soon. I know someone perfect for the job.😆

ピカチュウ [☆] ポケモン discovered by Dynamite ↓ on We Heart It