Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am saying the same thing.. It's impossible to love his child wife or to accept her. She needs to become an adult then only he can take a serious decision in their relationship. Now his main aim is to educate her but his mindset will change in the future after all they are leads

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Waiting will come to an end after leap😆

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bubblesort

Haa baal baal bacha bechara🤣

Yar ye Sampoo to nagin se bhi batar hai🤢

Exactly

Baal baal

🐍🐍🐍🐍

bechari naagin bhi bolti hogi kisse compare kar rahe ho main usse 10 times better hoon😭

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Mugs🤗❤️

That scene was like bon is happily dancing that she loves Ani but we all know that she doesn't yet and at the same time they showed Ani denying love so I felt as if it's implied that he does 🤪🤣

Regarding new girl.. right now she's not giving me good vibes.. not bcuz of third angle but overall.. She's giving me brij vibes as of now... so let's see🤔

Keep writing long posts 😆

Will watch that scene today.. yess bon does not know an angle of love from which Ani is thinking but bon knows other angle of love n she applies it... Like she defended their relationship before Sampoorna.. expressed that nobody is more important than Pati babu.. now she is trying to give a name to it... Kunki ye sab ab usake khud ke dimag me bhi chalana shuru hoga with her age n baharwale to hai hi gyan bharane ke liye n ae you mentioned ani is running/ hiding from the lable

Both are thinking of love from limited perspective... N so they complete each other 😂😂

New girl... I have just seen her entry but usse to jyada accha acting muze un bon ko gyan dene wali ladkiyon ki lagi... Kya maje le rahi thi wo bon ke... Aur ekdum character me thi...Ye new girl ki aankhen desh prem me dhobi lag hi nai rahi thi... Uska look aur uske looks dono muze... I don't know if it is allowed to mention here a film character.. jabse wo new girl ko dekha hi wahin yaad aa rahi hai muze... But it's good wo desh prem ka hi Jaap kar rahi hai..

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well said! Bol bol ke thak gayi mai bhi yahi.

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry..I am not trying to be rude in any way... I am not in anyway saying Ani has loose character...Ani is an extremely good guy and is an exemplary in many ways but the problem here is makers have shown too many adorable scenes between the leads... I am not against the track.. I would love to see a story with freedom fighting and how Ani and Bon plays a role in this... all this is interesting...but in the promo they showing Ani all mesmerised with the new girl and with people saying that the boy a new entry playing in BB having a script that says Ani will like the new girl which ends up hurting Bon is the part that I am against...true Ani was and is against child marraige but if that was the case then many things in the past should have been avoided such as calling her patni devi or letting kaka call her bahu to her and infront of society... Bon is believing that she Bondita Roy Chowdary so she is part of his family.... why is he calling her his wife sometimes and then sometimes he is denying it... worse was when he told his pov to a stranger... doesnt he not know how his society works and how small minded people in his era were.... what he is doing is kinda insulting Bon at the same time... what is wrong if audience are upset with this? He can call her zimmedari but telling she is not his wife is a little too much in my opinion..I was angry yesterday and I really thought Ani will like the new entry because of the way they showed things in the epi and promo. What is wrong in loving Bon? Some people are saying if Ani like Bon it seems paedophilic..i read some comments... paedophiles has different motives... love and pedophilia are completely different... And the way Ani said that he will make Bon big and successful in future... All that is very commendable and good but Bon is also a human with feelings and emotions... seems like he forgot how his growing phase in Bons age was when he also had feelings for Mini when he was at Bon's age... if Bon is calling him pati babu then when u tell her u r not my wife now or later isnt not going to break her heart? Right now she has only him and her mother.... like I said I love this whole idea of freedom fighting but it will be just great with a love triangle free epi and plus Ani telling other people who is Bon to him because that is their personal... I am sorry for over reacting yesterday but that was because Ani's convo with that guy and suddenly saying Bon is not my wife and all was shocking... and I was not trying to be rude in any way... I will still support BB irregardless

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The problem now is that the makers haven’t replaced Aurra with a teenage actress...Aurra is 9 and looks 9... but in the show Bondita is supposed to be 13,..maybe even going on 14...that’s why she has started menstruating and is also developing romantic feelings towards a boy...in this case her husband...it’s normal at 13 or 14 for girls to start getting attracted to boys..and the makers are showing this ,.but it just looks inappropriate with Aurra as she is a child ..it wouldn’t have looked awkward with an older actress..I think it’s time Aurra was replaced with an older actress..a 9 year old who looks like a 9 year old as well..shouldn’t be taking on these roles with dialogues and scenes for a young woman and ..because we fans love Aurra ...makers are scared to replace her as they feel they may lose viewership...But as much as I love Aurra,.if makers want to pursue this track of first romance/love, husband getting attracted to another woman etc...I think an older actress playing Bondita will be more suitable....🤷🏻‍♀️..many people who are not regular BB viewers have displayed discomfort seeing many of the recent scenes of rudhita...and this is because Aurra doesn’t look like a teenager,.

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

The problem now is that the makers haven’t replaced Aurra with a teenage actress...Aurra is 9 and looks 9... but in the show Bondita is supposed to be 13,..maybe even going on 14...that’s why she has started menstruating and is also developing romantic feelings towards a boy...in this case her husband...it’s normal at 13 or 14 for girls to start getting attracted to boys..and the makers are showing this ,.but it just looks inappropriate with Aurra as she is a child ..it wouldn’t have looked awkward with an older actress..I think it’s time Aurra was replaced with an older actress..a 9 year old who looks like a 9 year old as well..shouldn’t be taking on these roles with dialogues and scenes for a young woman and ..because we fans love Aurra ...makers are scared to replace her as they feel they may lose viewership...But as much as I love Aurra,.if makers want to pursue this track of first romance/love, husband getting attracted to another woman etc...I think an older actress playing Bondita will be more suitable....🤷🏻‍♀️..many people who are not regular BB viewers have displayed discomfort seeing many of the recent scenes of rudhita...and this is because Aurra doesn’t look like a teenager,.

Ya I agree she looks young...in my opinion we should not mix drama and real life.... if Auuras parents are ok with it than why are we making a buzz about it? Aurra is going to turn 11 this year and she is not 9. Plus they are not showing romance in that light at all... these days we see children at 11 having a crush..it is very normal these days... Aurra and people around her knows her and probably she is matured enough to handle this and that is why her parents are always there with her... fans will find it very hard to see another person as Bondita apart from Aurra that is the truth...I dont understand why people find it uncomfortable when they see that these happens in real life as well and why r we mixing reel and real life together? If Aurra or her family is not having any issue then why r viewers taking it differently... u know 13 year old kids can do full blown romance and that is fine but when a 11 year old girl talk about it in an innocent way and people have a problem... I dont even understand the logic now... I was not being rude and that is not my intention.

Edited by sharafah - 3 years ago
Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Sorry..I am not trying to be rude in any way... I am not in anyway saying Ani has loose character...Ani is an extremely good guy and is an exemplary in many ways but the problem here is makers have shown too many adorable scenes between the leads... I am not against the track.. I would love to see a story with freedom fighting and how Ani and Bon plays a role in this... all this is interesting...but in the promo they showing Ani all mesmerised with the new girl and with people saying that the boy a new entry playing in BB having a script that says Ani will like the new girl which ends up hurting Bon is the part that I am against...true Ani was and is against child marraige but if that was the case then many things in the past should have been avoided such as calling her patni devi or letting kaka call her bahu to her and infront of society... Bon is believing that she Bondita Roy Chowdary so she is part of his family.... why is he calling her his wife sometimes and then sometimes he is denying it... worse was when he told his pov to a stranger... doesnt he not know how his society works and how small minded people in his era were.... what he is doing is kinda insulting Bon at the same time... what is wrong if audience are upset with this? He can call her zimmedari but telling she is not his wife is a little too much in my opinion..I was angry yesterday and I really thought Ani will like the new entry because of the way they showed things in the epi and promo. What is wrong in loving Bon? Some people are saying if Ani like Bon it seems paedophilic..i read some comments... paedophiles has different motives... love and pedophilia are completely different... And the way Ani said that he will make Bon big and successful in future... All that is very commendable and good but Bon is also a human with feelings and emotions... seems like he forgot how his growing phase in Bons age was when he also had feelings for Mini when he was at Bon's age... if Bon is calling him pati babu then when u tell her u r not my wife now or later isnt not going to break her heart? Right now she has only him and her mother.... like I said I love this whole idea of freedom fighting but it will be just great with a love triangle free epi and plus Ani telling other people who is Bon to him because that is their personal... I am sorry for over reacting yesterday but that was because Ani's convo with that guy and suddenly saying Bon is not my wife and all was shocking... and I was not trying to be rude in any way... I will still support BB irregardless

Very aptly said.. agreed..

Speaking something in front of strangers is definitely not a good gesture.. n till they have shown maintain their personal space..

I can feel you.. though I have not watched the epi

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Did he blushed here☺️

Hands down and eyes closed,he did❤️