Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Is it

I though she has done more makeup to look different🤣

Hum sab episode dekh ke pagal hogaye hai disappointments se😆
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

And Manorama be like "Arey hosh me Aao tum rameo, mei kaise apni Patibabu ko tumare liye chod dunga?"

Ani be like smiley28smiley18"Dil wale pochde necha Oooo" 🤣

Name calling a character is not allowed Mallika.. Edit kardo 👍🏼🤗
Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Ash pagla gayi hain Ani se gusse mein..🤣

She is on roll today..🤪

Tinki🤗

Sach me re behen.. Phirse hum sab back to square one where we used to rant on Ani's tactics during 10 days challenge...🤣

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Name calling a character is not allowed Mallika.. Edit kardo 👍🏼🤗

Oops sorry 😳 edit kardiya 👍🏼

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharafah

Ani is going to marry ninja? was that the choreographer was talking? Ash that defination i wrote was not mine but the director... i am upset with ani Ash

@bold -true

Oh acha😳

Haan he is using a kid binoy too said the same in bed wetting track😊

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Ya fir yeh kaho kitni baar uska pyar adhura reh gaya for different other types of zimmedaris before Bon comes 🤪

Don't you think this poor guy deserves some happiness

I'm feeling so low for him

Please iska dusra pyaar adhura nahi rehna chahiye warna teesri baar pyaar honga phirse😭

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: listmist

Ani like: chand ko tod dunga suraj ko mod dunga tu ek baar haan kar de main pehli wali chod dunga😊

Ash🤗

Wah wa, wah wa!! Ani kya haat se nikalgaya.. Tumhara talent bahar aa rahi hai👏

How are you, behen?

Aaruhi1707 thumbnail

Now whenever I will look at Ani, I will always remember how he caresses ninja’s pati and was feeling her touch. Bewafa hai Bon ka sanam 😭

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Nima, 🤗

I agree as I feel the same way. I didn't see the episode nor read WU. But I too feel he has misunderstood admiration for love. Both Ani and Bon are idiots when it comes to love. And we all know it. That girl is everything he wants to see in a girl. That girl has the traits to which he got attached to Bon when he saw the letter. The traits he admired in Bon. As much as my heart pain to say... He sees those qualities he saw in Bon long back in this lady. He fell for those traits then and even now. But then the situation was different because the letter girl turned out to be a child. So, he can't and will never think of harbouring any other feelings for her. His educated mind knows that it is very wrong. But if Bon was not a child, we all know he would have been lattu over her by now.

My point is, this girl is almost like the adult version of Bon. A girl with traits he always admires and he got impressed by her just like he did with the patra wali ladki. But as the girl in question is a woman, he thinks that admiration is love. Even Batuk pointed out during the letter sequence indirectly that Ani is in love with that girl(Bon). And if we remember he was thinking about the girl in the letter as if he was almost obsessed with her. It's the same situation with an adult rather than a child. So, it is highly likely that he feels this obsession/admiration is love.

We all know this guy has zero idea about what love actually is. He is really a buddu for a guy his age when it came to matters of the heart. In a few days, Bon will be more knowledgable than him for sure😆. He just has a false notion of love right now. His love is defined in a certain way. But we all know love is anything but defined... And he never experienced such kind of unconditional from anyone or even saw it around him for him to know about it. His kind of love is the love he had towards Mini. The love is so shallow that even though it broke his heart when he got married. It never broke him like he was broken when Bon left the house. He needs to understand that difference. He needs to know that it is impossible to let go of the other in love. He moved on from Mini pretty easily for saying to have loved her since childhood. But we all know he never actually loved her. She was his friend, his confidant, his partner in crime as a kid, and he had a certain comfort with her. And all this he equated to as love.

I am sure this track will give him that well-needed reality check and will also show him the mirror to his own heart. The problem we all know right now is not that he doesn't love Bon... It is his sensible, educated and principled mind that considers even thinking of loving her is wrong. Because according to him love is a certain kind of feeling which he cannot harbour towards a child. That definition needs to change for him to look into his heart. That notion that he can't love a child needs to change. That misconception that love between a man and woman can be romantic needs to change...

Then This track started, this is what I was expecting to see in ARC. I wanted him to change his POV wrt love. And understand his heart. Because I always knew that for a man as principled and stubborn as ARC it is next to impossible for him to even think that he loves Bon. He needed a very hard push and a big shock like during HM. For him to look at himself from the outside and understand what it is he truly wants. But I didn't want all this to happen at the expanse of assassinating his character. Tainting his character. And making him into a complete idiot one more time. Makers could have taken a more mature and proper way to do the same... But unfortunately, this is what sells on ITV and they are showing just that. Characters are never important in ITV land trp's are. And makers and channels will do anything for it and I hate ITV for it.

Many may think I am not angry. Oh! No. I am angry alright. They ruined Ani for me in a snap. And I will definitely rant about it more in the future😆. But wanted to put my point through.

Not to offend anyone... Makers are doing that plenty already. So, please don't get angry at me🤗

Minnu🤗

I know I know we are all just frustrated the way makers have highlighted ani in this track.. all of a sudden he looks like a different man altogether .. his actions are different ..they have totally changed ani in this track ., this is not the original ani we have been watching till now! It feels like all of a sudden his whole existence changed in a jiff..who are they kidding? We fans who know ani in and out can’t be fooled and can clearly see what they are trying to do with ani’s character😡

Yes.. the ani we know was impressed with the letter girl and kept thinking about her, he started admiring her even though he was in so called love with mini.. so did he cheat mini? No right? Then he is doing the same again.. ninja girl who is bigger version, a replica of Bon .. he has started admiring her.. he is all impressed with this freedom fighter .. does it call love?? Nah.. because ani doesn’t even know the true meaning of love.. we have seen him pinning for Bon during the separation track and we m we he loves Bon even if it not romantic but he’s it is love.. The same way his love is still there but his mind has tried to wrap it under the pretense of zimmedari.. because he is not able to think that living his kid wife is not wrong but it is ok.. in the era this story happened . His own mother was a child bride na. Did his own father thought of his mother as a zimmedari? No. It’s opposite .. he is shown loving subhra.. so my point is that it is not impossible to love a child bride as per that era.. who said it has to be romantic? He has to clear this concept first then only he will be able to think clearly .. and for that he needs a reality check and now I am waiting f for bonk take a big step then only the reality will strike at him and he will be back in his senses 😊

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaruhi1707

I am seriously hurt. I don’t know how will makers fix this. Admiration/ liking would still be okY but love? Vo bhi janam janam ka? It’s so out of character. Aise realization ka bhi kya fayada vese? Like what does all this proves? That men will be men no matter how much mature, educated, and morally high they are? What is the point of this? I can’t even imagine seeing Baby bon go through such heart breaks man. She is a kid, in past few weeks so much have happened with her. I am seriously concerned for her

Exactly all mens are same

Hence proved👍🏼

Khachre ke dabbe me daalo iska so called realization😊