Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

Ani like: chand ko tod dunga suraj ko mod dunga tu ek baar haan kar de main pehli wali chod dunga😊

You are on fire today Ash..😆👍🏼

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Minu Nimu❤️

Thank you for writing this beautiful posts🤗

Even I want to write my view but on main forum

Let everyone venture their frustration once they all calm down they will understand also 👍🏼

After all they are not at any fault we have invested our time and emotions specially for Rudhita we have right to get angry

But more we should get angry on makers hope fandom will show them stars in daytime 🤪

TinkiGogoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaruhi1707

I am seriously hurt. I don’t know how will makers fix this. Admiration/ liking would still be okY but love? Vo bhi janam janam ka? It’s so out of character. Aise realization ka bhi kya fayada vese? Like what does all this proves? That men will be men no matter how much mature, educated, and morally high they are? What is the point of this? I can’t even imagine seeing Baby bon go through such heart breaks man. She is a kid, in past few weeks so much have happened with her. I am seriously concerned for her

You said it all ..👍🏼

Please makers just let Bon free Ani to live his life with his janam janam ka love..don't make her kabab mein haddi.. no more torture to Bondita please she already had enough..

Edit- please ignore my typos😭

Edited by TinkiGogoi - 3 years ago
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nahi behen... She is another show actress.. Edit kardo!! 😊
Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago
TinkiGogoi thumbnail

Hayee re muje to rona aa raha sab soch kar please makers don't do this to this 22 year old kid

Jeene do usse apni zindagi😭

He he imagining Ani in kajal's place...🤣🤣🤣

Kitna bakwaas dikhega re..🤪🤣🤣

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani like: chand ko tod dunga suraj ko mod dunga tu ek baar haan kar de main pehli wali chod dunga😊

Ash tum theek toh hona behen🤪🤣..

Yeh kya hai re?? 😆

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Nahi behen... She is another show actress.. Edit kardo!! 😊

Is it

I though she has done more makeup to look different🤣

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katy4566

You clearly brought out everything ,ani always admired those traits which are in bon ,her letter ,her thoughts ,even after ani met bon and married her , he liked her qualities and he also accepted her because she is the letter girl and Anirudh knows what potential bon has and will become in future not in career aspects but in all aspects of life , the way she fought against Thakur , her hm friends ,her selfless nature ,her protective and unconditional love for her loved ones ,her chirpiness ,her uniqueness and most importantly Anirudh despite of being with mini admired letter girl in episode 4 and 5 ,he was thinking constantly about letter girl and honestly bon agar teen bhi hoti toh bhi ani would have fallen in love with her,he was able to move on from mini because he realised gradually about mini and he became attached to bon , he saw one aspect of bravery and courage in this girl which bon has , in this case his admiration and genuine respect for bon has changed into attraction for that girl , the main reason he does not accept bon as his wife as he knows child marriage is wrong , he wants bon to make her own future and he himself does not know what would be grown up bon choices be ??

Yes!! Ani always admired those qualities. But unfortunately, this buddu misinterpreted it as love this time. He needs some sense knocked into him ASAP.

He was always in awe of Bon's traits. Her nature to question everything, he always supported that. Even when her questions put him in an awkward spot he always encouraged her. Ani is a man rooted in his principles. Nothing is above them for him. Not even his family and himself. And he proved it many times. And Bon checks two of his principles which will never let him ever accept that he loves her. 1. She is a child bride. And we all know how strictly he is against that custom 2. She is a child. And from his perspective deserves to be free and not bonded. These two reasons will never let him even remotely think of love and Bon next to each other. This was the reason I was really excited about this track. Because I wanted to know how makers will make Ani realize that he already loves his wife. How they will make him overcome his own principles and notions. I was waiting to see Ani's self-realization of how idiot he had been all this time. But alas, the makers took a very crazy route by deciding to play with his character

TinkiGogoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Ash tum theek toh hona behen🤪🤣..

Yeh kya hai re?? 😆

Ash pagla gayi hain Ani se gusse mein..🤣

She is on roll today..🤪

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And Manorama be like "Arey hosh me Aao tum rameo, mei kaise apni Patibabu ko tumare liye chod dunga?" then

Ani be like smiley28smiley18"Dil wale pochde necha Oooo" 🤣

Edited by Malika1993.06 - 3 years ago