Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Raj Kapoor-Nargis ho gaye..ab Shahrukh-Kajol maangta..KKHH style..😎 just role reversal this time .

ARC--- Mera pehla pyaar adhura reh gaya Bondita...😭😈

Hayee re muje to rona aa raha sab soch kar please makers don't do this to this 22 year old kid

Jeene do usse apni zindagi😭

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yes!! it's sad that the makers took this route. I knew we can never trust the ITV makers.. That was the reason I was very doubtful since the beginning. But I wanted to believe BB makers are different than the rest. But I should have known 'Birds of a feather flock together'.

It breaks my heart to see Ani being shown like this. Hope they don't drag this for too long. That will only make things worse for all of us. I feel so cheated.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Nima, 🤗

I agree as I feel the same way. I didn't see the episode nor read WU. But I too feel he has misunderstood admiration for love. Both Ani and Bon are idiots when it comes to love. And we all know it. That girl is everything he wants to see in a girl. That girl has the traits to which he got attached to Bon when he saw the letter. The traits he admired in Bon. As much as my heart pain to say... He sees those qualities he saw in Bon long back in this lady. He fell for those traits then and even now. But then the situation was different because the letter girl turned out to be a child. So, he can't and will never think of harbouring any other feelings for her. His educated mind knows that it is very wrong. But if Bon was not a child, we all know he would have been lattu over her by now.

My point is, this girl is almost like the adult version of Bon. A girl with traits he always admires and he got impressed by her just like he did with the patra wali ladki. But as the girl in question is a woman, he thinks that admiration is love. Even Batuk pointed out during the letter sequence indirectly that Ani is in love with that girl(Bon). And if we remember he was thinking about the girl in the letter as if he was almost obsessed with her. It's the same situation with an adult rather than a child. So, it is highly likely that he feels this obsession/admiration is love.

We all know this guy has zero idea about what love actually is. He is really a buddu for a guy his age when it came to matters of the heart. In a few days, Bon will be more knowledgable than him for sure😆. He just has a false notion of love right now. His love is defined in a certain way. But we all know love is anything but defined... And he never experienced such kind of unconditional from anyone or even saw it around him for him to know about it. His kind of love is the love he had towards Mini. The love is so shallow that even though it broke his heart when he got married. It never broke him like he was broken when Bon left the house. He needs to understand that difference. He needs to know that it is impossible to let go of the other in love. He moved on from Mini pretty easily for saying to have loved her since childhood. But we all know he never actually loved her. She was his friend, his confidant, his partner in crime as a kid, and he had a certain comfort with her. And all this he equated to as love.

I am sure this track will give him that well-needed reality check and will also show him the mirror to his own heart. The problem we all know right now is not that he doesn't love Bon... It is his sensible, educated and principled mind that considers even thinking of loving her is wrong. Because according to him love is a certain kind of feeling which he cannot harbour towards a child. That definition needs to change for him to look into his heart. That notion that he can't love a child needs to change. That misconception that love between a man and woman can be romantic needs to change...

Then This track started, this is what I was expecting to see in ARC. I wanted him to change his POV wrt love. And understand his heart. Because I always knew that for a man as principled and stubborn as ARC it is next to impossible for him to even think that he loves Bon. He needed a very hard push and a big shock like during HM. For him to look at himself from the outside and understand what it is he truly wants. But I didn't want all this to happen at the expanse of assassinating his character. Tainting his character. And making him into a complete idiot one more time. Makers could have taken a more mature and proper way to do the same... But unfortunately, this is what sells on ITV and they are showing just that. Characters are never important in ITV land trp's are. And makers and channels will do anything for it and I hate ITV for it.

Many may think I am not angry. Oh! No. I am angry alright. They ruined Ani for me in a snap. And I will definitely rant about it more in the future😆. But wanted to put my point through.

Not to offend anyone... Makers are doing that plenty already. So, please don't get angry at me🤗

You clearly brought out everything ,ani always admired those traits which are in bon ,her letter ,her thoughts ,even after ani met bon and married her , he liked her qualities and he also accepted her because she is the letter girl and Anirudh knows what potential bon has and will become in future not in career aspects but in all aspects of life , the way she fought against Thakur , her hm friends ,her selfless nature ,her protective and unconditional love for her loved ones ,her chirpiness ,her uniqueness and most importantly Anirudh despite of being with mini admired letter girl in episode 4 and 5 ,he was thinking constantly about letter girl and honestly bon agar teen bhi hoti toh bhi ani would have fallen in love with her,he was able to move on from mini because he realised gradually about mini and he became attached to bon , he saw one aspect of bravery and courage in this girl which bon has , in this case his admiration and genuine respect for bon has changed into attraction for that girl , the main reason he does not accept bon as his wife as he knows child marriage is wrong , he wants bon to make her own future and he himself does not know what would be grown up bon choices be ??

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Pehla pyar 🤣🤣 this line cracked me up... Ani ke pahale pyar ke kitane versions hai?

Ani like: chand ko tod dunga suraj ko mod dunga tu ek baar haan kar de main pehli wali chod dunga😊

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Haina?? 🤣

India me ab tak do hain..london ka waise kuch keh nahi sakte 10 yrs mei kitne honge ...🤪😎🤣

Nation wants to know aniruddh ko kitni baar pyaar hua hai

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

First thing I have not watched epi now coming to my comment

Very well said..👍👍👍

@bold: yes please don't portray the bond at the cost of sacrifice of love of life.. he did sacrifice in past but as you said it was his decision bon did not force him and if he did something even that girl stood behind him besides him, shielded him in his hard times...It's very rude n ignorant to call her zimmedari.. he can address her as jeevanathi/ companion if he is that much afraid with the physical aspect attached to the word wife.. do not un-recognize what she is..

Underlined: yes very much

I don't know how to call you, you can call me Mugs

Hello Mugs..🤗

Sorry to reply you late..😳

You can call me Tinki..😊Gogoi is my surname 😆

Nice that you understand what i want to say..it is obvious they are going to show realization of true meaning of love by both of them..What i am not liking is at the cost of the beauty of their characters and relationship they share..Why showing those dialogues by Ani that he will always choose duty over love..🤢if they are not going to show him sacrifice his love for his Zimmedari? He had already done that by not marrying Mini..thank god woh buri nikli..warna Bon toh guilt se hk marr jati..tab she was still not that mature to know the depth of the situation but now she has gain those maturity to understand what does it mean..kya koi doodh piti baschi hain bon jo bhul jao happy ending toh mili kehke chupp kara denge 😡

One more thing from when did he bother about what society thinks or expects??.Woh jaise chahe waise rishta nibhaye,uski marzi,logo ka kaam hain kehna..ignore maaro na agar physical aspects bother him a lot..And if he can teach bon about menstruation,he can teach her this also..Nahi bass Zimmedari kehke picha chudao problem se bass..

I so want Bon to know the truth of her marriage and give cold vibes to him only concentrating on her study and no faltoo bakwaas and all..

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

He is legally to married to bon even if he don't consider heras his wife but the truth is they are married.. Being married falling for another women ( in your words called it as attraction, adoration or 22 year old confused wala pyaar vyaar kuch bhi) it is called CHEATING😊

If this samaj sudharak can't control his feelings despite being MARRIED then what to expect from other mens??? 

He is just using bon to show himself mahaan

Isliye i don't want any more ehsaan of him

Bon should just free him m let him marry his second love

I pity ninja too kyunki pata nahi shayad aniruddh might fall again after marrying her😊

Ani is going to marry ninja? was that the choreographer was talking? Ash that defination i wrote was not mine but the director... i am upset with ani Ash

@bold -true

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Nation wants to know aniruddh ko kitni baar pyaar hua hai

Ya fir yeh kaho kitni baar uska pyar adhura reh gaya for different other types of zimmedaris before Bon comes 🤪

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/dvaqZ-DLOTs

Is this maronama??

Aaruhi1707 thumbnail

I am seriously hurt. I don’t know how will makers fix this. Admiration/ liking would still be okY but love? Vo bhi janam janam ka? It’s so out of character. Aise realization ka bhi kya fayada vese? Like what does all this proves? That men will be men no matter how much mature, educated, and morally high they are? What is the point of this? I can’t even imagine seeing Baby bon go through such heart breaks man. She is a kid, in past few weeks so much have happened with her. I am seriously concerned for her