Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Guys how was the precap?

me to not watched the epi... Not sure if I can watch... disappointing route they are taking..Yahin baatope man bhar rahi hun...

Edited by Mugkale - 3 years ago
Mugkale thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Raj Kapoor-Nargis ho gaye..ab Shahrukh-Kajol maangta..KKHH style..šŸ˜Ž just role reversal this time .

ARC--- Mera pehla pyaar adhura reh gaya Bondita...šŸ˜­šŸ˜ˆ

Pehla pyar šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ this line cracked me up... Ani ke pahale pyar ke kitane versions hai?

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Pehla pyar šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ this line cracked me up... Ani ke pahale pyar ke kitane versions hai?

Haina?? šŸ¤£

India me ab tak do hain..london ka waise kuch keh nahi sakte 10 yrs mei kitne honge ...šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜ŽšŸ¤£

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeah uska umbrella Usha,ani came close to her and brought her under one umbrella ,I was impressed with him giving dialogues I can die for my country but he has come here to bring a kranti in thinking and most important he thinks he can let anything happen to him and bon will be happy she got fees , I loved his dialogues but it did not love that new girl dialogue

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nims23

Hello girlsšŸ¤— I know most of you are upset so I am but I am upset with makers for not executing aniā€™s character properly on this track!!

I havenā€™t watched the episode yet but still I have tried to write my review on it .. I know lots of you will disagree with me but I just wanted to put forward my opinion ..

I am copy pasting my review from Rimiā€™s post...

You have explained everything so beautifully yaar. I have the same thoughts as yours. Infatuation/crush is a different thing and love is a different thing .. and yes sometimes it takes a lifelong to understand what love really is !! I havenā€™t watched the episode yet but from everyoneā€™s comments here I could say only one thing-he is impressed by this girl . Her fierce nature, her determination to fight for the country .. means she has the same traits as him. And when two people have same linking or same nature, they just hit off instantly ..

so I am also sure that ani has just misunderstood the whole concept of love. He hasnā€™t understood the true meaning of love yet . With mini also he bee had love, it was purely an attraction.. we all know that. With Bon he doesnā€™t want to accept his feelings towards her as love since the girl in the question is a mere child. And as per his principles it is all wrong to love a child (which was totally normal as per that era). We know but his actions speaks opposite smiley24

Bon is everything he wants in his life partner .. that fire, fierceness, dedication, determination to change the society and make it free of evil practices and all.. but the main thing is she is not the ā€œgirlā€ yet .. she is a kid for him so it changes the whole scenario for him ..

Ninja is also everything he wants in a girl .. and thatā€™s why he is impressed with her. Maybe we can call it an infatuation/admiration .. but love .. I donā€™t think so. Because he himself is confused about the definition of true love. So I donā€™t expect him to understand who is true love is. His misconception might get changed during this track .. and I feel this is aniā€™s ā€œrealization of true loveā€ track. By the end of this track he will realize whatever he was thinking about the zimmedari was wrong . I know he needs a reality check for this and I am sure makers are gonna give that in the form of Bon.

You are right Rimi .. this is all our point of view and we can be wrong if makers have already decided to butcher his character by making him fall in true love with ninja and doing adulteration in his marriage !! That will change the whole scenario and I donā€™t anything to say in that case.

Nima, šŸ¤—

I agree as I feel the same way. I didn't see the episode nor read WU. But I too feel he has misunderstood admiration for love. Both Ani and Bon are idiots when it comes to love. And we all know it. That girl is everything he wants to see in a girl. That girl has the traits to which he got attached to Bon when he saw the letter. The traits he admired in Bon. As much as my heart pain to say... He sees those qualities he saw in Bon long back in this lady. He fell for those traits then and even now. But then the situation was different because the letter girl turned out to be a child. So, he can't and will never think of harbouring any other feelings for her. His educated mind knows that it is very wrong. But if Bon was not a child, we all know he would have been lattu over her by now.

My point is, this girl is almost like the adult version of Bon. A girl with traits he always admires and he got impressed by her just like he did with the patra wali ladki. But as the girl in question is a woman, he thinks that admiration is love. Even Batuk pointed out during the letter sequence indirectly that Ani is in love with that girl(Bon). And if we remember he was thinking about the girl in the letter as if he was almost obsessed with her. It's the same situation with an adult rather than a child. So, it is highly likely that he feels this obsession/admiration is love.

We all know this guy has zero idea about what love actually is. He is really a buddu for a guy his age when it came to matters of the heart. In a few days, Bon will be more knowledgable than him for surešŸ˜†. He just has a false notion of love right now. His love is defined in a certain way. But we all know love is anything but defined... And he never experienced such kind of unconditional from anyone or even saw it around him for him to know about it. His kind of love is the love he had towards Mini. The love is so shallow that even though it broke his heart when he got married. It never broke him like he was broken when Bon left the house. He needs to understand that difference. He needs to know that it is impossible to let go of the other in love. He moved on from Mini pretty easily for saying to have loved her since childhood. But we all know he never actually loved her. She was his friend, his confidant, his partner in crime as a kid, and he had a certain comfort with her. And all this he equated to as love.

I am sure this track will give him that well-needed reality check and will also show him the mirror to his own heart. The problem we all know right now is not that he doesn't love Bon... It is his sensible, educated and principled mind that considers even thinking of loving her is wrong. Because according to him love is a certain kind of feeling which he cannot harbour towards a child. That definition needs to change for him to look into his heart. That notion that he can't love a child needs to change. That misconception that love between a man and woman can be romantic needs to change...

Then This track started, this is what I was expecting to see in ARC. I wanted him to change his POV wrt love. And understand his heart. Because I always knew that for a man as principled and stubborn as ARC it is next to impossible for him to even think that he loves Bon. He needed a very hard push and a big shock like during HM. For him to look at himself from the outside and understand what it is he truly wants. But I didn't want all this to happen at the expanse of assassinating his character. Tainting his character. And making him into a complete idiot one more time. Makers could have taken a more mature and proper way to do the same... But unfortunately, this is what sells on ITV and they are showing just that. Characters are never important in ITV land trp's are. And makers and channels will do anything for it and I hate ITV for it.

Many may think I am not angry. Oh! No. I am angry alright. They ruined Ani for me in a snap. And I will definitely rant about it more in the futurešŸ˜†. But wanted to put my point through.

Not to offend anyone... Makers are doing that plenty already. So, please don't get angry at mešŸ¤—

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Pata hai woh option kya hei šŸ¤£ā¤ļø hum iss hafte baad join karenge šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

Love you twinnie ā¤ļøšŸ¤—

finally tumko bhi fasa diye apne jaal meinšŸ¤£ā¤ļøšŸ¤—

Me is grinningšŸ˜Ž

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I doubt anybody watched....šŸ˜‰ At least me to not watched the epi... Not sure if I can watch... disappointing route they are taking..Yahin baatope man bhar rahi hun...

Haan yaar even for me it's really hard to watch today's episode šŸ˜­

But still I will trust Aniā¤ļø he is mistaken thinking admiration and attraction as lovešŸ˜³ but soon he will realize that he is not actually in love with Ninja Kattori šŸ˜³ Do you remember Ani's love confession to Mini scene? exactly same thing is going to happen here too (hopefully) so we will get 100 times better redemption scene than in HM track ā¤ļø

Cheer up and don't be sad šŸ˜›

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Precap

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL9syYsh4Hx/?igshid=gxwkbx7e0mud

Edited by Malika1993.06 - 3 years ago

Word Count: 1

Mugkale thumbnail

Nima, šŸ¤—

I agree as I feel the same way. I didn't see the episode nor read WU. But I too feel he has misunderstood admiration for love. Both Ani and Bon are idiots when it comes to love. And we all know it. That girl is everything he wants to see in a girl. That girl has the traits to which he got attached to Bon when he saw the letter. The traits he admired in Bon. As much as my heart pain to say... He sees those qualities he saw in Bon long back in this lady. He fell for those traits then and even now. But then the situation was different because the letter girl turned out to be a child. So, he can't and will never think of harbouring any other feelings for her. His educated mind knows that it is very wrong. But if Bon was not a child, we all know he would have been lattu over her by now.

My point is, this girl is almost like the adult version of Bon. A girl with traits he always admires and he got impressed by her just like he did with the patra wali ladki. But as the girl in question is a woman, he thinks that admiration is love. Even Batuk pointed out during the letter sequence indirectly that Ani is in love with that girl(Bon). And if we remember he was thinking about the girl in the letter as if he was almost obsessed with her. It's the same situation with an adult rather than a child. So, it is highly likely that he feels this obsession/admiration is love.

We all know this guy has zero idea about what love actually is. He is really a buddu for a guy his age when it came to matters of the heart. In a few days, Bon will be more knowledgable than him for surešŸ˜†. He just has a false notion of love right now. His love is defined in a certain way. But we all know love is anything but defined... And he never experienced such kind of unconditional from anyone or even saw it around him for him to know about it. His kind of love is the love he had towards Mini. The love is so shallow that even though it broke his heart when he got married. It never broke him like he was broken when Bon left the house. He needs to understand that difference. He needs to know that it is impossible to let go of the other in love. He moved on from Mini pretty easily for saying to have loved her since childhood. But we all know he never actually loved her. She was his friend, his confidant, his partner in crime as a kid, and he had a certain comfort with her. And all this he equated to as love.

I am sure this track will give him that well-needed reality check and will also show him the mirror to his own heart. The problem we all know right now is not that he doesn't love Bon... It is his sensible, educated and principled mind that considers even thinking of loving her is wrong. Because according to him love is a certain kind of feeling which he cannot harbour towards a child. That definition needs to change for him to look into his heart. That notion that he can't love a child needs to change. That misconception that love between a man and woman can be romantic needs to change...

Then This track started, this is what I was expecting to see in ARC. I wanted him to change his POV wrt love. And understand his heart. Because I always knew that for a man as principled and stubborn as ARC it is next to impossible for him to even think that he loves Bon. He needed a very hard push and a big shock like during HM. For him to look at himself from the outside and understand what it is he truly wants. But I didn't want all this to happen at the expanse of assassinating his character. Tainting his character. And making him into a complete idiot one more time. Makers could have taken a more mature and proper way to do the same... But unfortunately, this is what sells on ITV and they are showing just that. Characters are never important in ITV land trp's are. And makers and channels will do anything for it and I hate ITV for it.

Many may think I am not angry. Oh! No. I am angry alright. They ruined Ani for me in a snap. And I will definitely rant about it more in the futurešŸ˜†. But wanted to put my point through.

Not to offend anyone... Makers are doing that plenty already. So, please don't get angry at mešŸ¤—

[/QUOTE

@ bold: exactly not only his character but rudhita bond also they are putting on stake.. Even I wanted the self realization badly... But not through this route... Why they did not come up with other route.. Something joyful, pleasure to watch.. uff let it be may be the industry works in this fashion only..

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharafah

To makers na this is not cheating,,they have a new defination it seems,, u want to know why,, because Bon IS A SMALL GIRL,,, and ANI DOES NOT CONDIDER HER HIS WIFE,,, = NOT CHEATING ... I dont know if he will realise or go back to Bon or continue his zimmedari 2.0 or worse start his zimmedari 3.0 later.... Bon came out of the haveli for him...people say he came out for Bon,, actually Sampoo taunted him not Bon,,,,Sampoo did wrong to Bon mainly so she didnt taunt Bon but targeted Ani,,, in that way Bon sacrificed,,, she left everything and fully trusted Ani,,waiting for him at home not even questioning him even in Mini's case,,, just because one is small does not make them emotionless and stupid.. Bon is not a doll made from raw clay( Ani's dailouge) just to make her a Barrister or to win the challenge that he and Sampoo has

He is legally to married to bon even if he don't consider heras his wife but the truth is they are married.. Being married falling for another women ( in your words called it as attraction, adoration or 22 year old confused wala pyaar vyaar kuch bhi) it is called CHEATINGšŸ˜Š

If this samaj sudharak can't control his feelings despite being MARRIED then what to expect from other mens??? ļæ¼

He is just using bon to show himself mahaan

Isliye i don't want any more ehsaan of him

Bon should just free him m let him marry his second love

I pity ninja too kyunki pata nahi shayad aniruddh might fall again after marrying heršŸ˜Š