Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Trusting on itv makers is one of the biggest mistake one can do , I had learnt that lesson hard way before too and now once again BB makers proved that .

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Thankkk you Sharafah!🤗

Well, what I inferred from Mangesh sir's caption was:

1) New emotions for Bon- Due to puberty, she will feel infatuated first. But after realizing how hard Aniruddh is working for her, she will change too...Maybe become more mature and more serious in studies. I think her emotional growth is necessary first for her to realize that she loves him too.

2) New POV of Aniruddh.

As of now, the makers have tried REALLY hard to make the audience believe that Aniruddh is under the false impression of love and zimmedari. And has a weird ass POV as of now. 🤪 So, by the end of this track, in sha Allah his POV will change and he will realize what Bon truly means to him.

3) Dont worry dear... Ani will not feel anything for that girl. He doesnt realize but his whole life now revolves around Bon.

Bon's school fee, Bon's bathroom, Bon's this and Bon's that.

A man soooo consumed by ONE person thinks uni-directionally. He will not even spare an ounce of feeling for that girl.

Haan but that girl may fall for him. I am dreading that.

Hi Aisha🤗 I am sorry for the late reply :( Bon might work hard seeing Ani's efforts and I think her marriage truth will come out! I didnt watch the upcoming epi yet but base on the written update plus comments here I can clearly say that Ani has disappointed me big time! Honestly if makers wanted Ani to show him consider Bon just as a child why in the world show so many other scenes during and after HM track... to be very honest feels like he saying I dont want to marry Mini and make her my second wife because poly gamy is wrong makes me feel that he just lost interest in Mini,,ya he does not like polygamy but I don't think that was the major reason,, cuz a person who hugged Bon's photo after Suarav tried to throw away should not even feel like that for a new entry whom he barely knows,, but huh he did that,, now tell me how does "I dont want Mini being second wife or how will the first wife feel when a second one comes in" fit this situation? This Ani is so frustrating!

sharafah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

Yes...he got the FBS of her when he is saying..love will be there at first site and will last for whole life..

I am angry with Ani

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharafah

Ash as much as I really admired Ani,, I really dont know how to react to this,,,this was why i was getting super angry before the actual episode...even if the writers make Ani realise what real love is or not,, Ani truly disappointed me.... I am feeling highly upset and angry... I guess the only thing i will be seeing in the epi will be Bon's scenes,,, all the the other including ani would be in skip mode till he comes back to his senses,,, Ash if makers wanted to show Ani only thinking Bon as a child than heart ringing for bon and other scenes were they neccessary? RTM 21 is not for friends but feelings and emotions that go deep and unsaid... what Ani is doing gives no meaning to it! I dont know how to describe how I feel,,, makers can take their route and show the story in the way they want,,but why give hopes to audience, was that just to fool us and increase trp?... Bon and Ani are the main leads but showing this particular track for Ani is unjustifiable and I just cannot accept it,,it has not even been a year in their marriage according to the story as Kaka has not celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary but within that short time span having feelings for 2 different people does not fit the character description of Ani that was created... he said in the previous epi love has no limit and now love at first sight,, really? Is that the Barrister Ani that we knew? Just because other shows have that concept to boost their trp that does not mean our show has to go through the same,, their audience and BB audience are different.I think even when GW track or fake mom track or let it be any track I was angry on certain characters even upset with Ani for trusting Mini but I could handle it and I thought there was reason for Ani's action but this absolute no! Now I am even doubting if there is really rudhita that we are expecting and if the makers will show,, now I feel even more upset for thinking Kaka's monoluge will be true at one point in time.. what I mean is even if it becomes true at the end which is huge question mark it is not that genuine as I thought or expected

Bold : thats the point sharadah ARC is ruined rudhita is ruined now nothing I repeat nothing can justify this

Now at the end ani will regret (which he always does as this 22 year kid is in still learning Process😊) n ninja will make him realise about true love and we will forget everything n will forgive this cheater👏

sharafah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

I don't know how to explain behen..

Ani is literally gone case now...

Me feeling sad for our Bondu..

Me too😭 Ani is a huge dissapoint for me in this track..even if gets to know what true love is which I highly doubt (because I think makers like to confuse us all the time and confuse their characters)

it is not that genuine feeling that I expected...Mini was mistake and repeating again? I know people cannot perfect all the time and we make mistakes..but this I just cannot accept because no one is more pure and genuine as Bon... yes she is a child and she wont know what love really is and it is not right toexpect it but Bon is already giving the most genuine and pure form of love without even knowing it.... I still respect Ani for all the other things he has done for Bon but this,, the whole attraction and feelings for the ninja girl is a big NO! seems like all the emotional scenes we thought was cute and RTM 21 is just not true.. makes me feel really sad cause I am always in for rudhita,,but does that really exist or is it a fantasy the writers tried to put in our head?

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Hi Aisha🤗 I am sorry for the late reply :( Bon might work hard seeing Ani's efforts and I think her marriage truth will come out! I didnt watch the upcoming epi yet but base on the written update plus comments here I can clearly say that Ani has disappointed me big time! Honestly if makers wanted Ani to show him consider Bon just as a child why in the world show so many other scenes during and after HM track... to be very honest feels like he saying I dont want to marry Mini and make her my second wife because poly gamy is wrong makes me feel that he just lost interest in Mini,,ya he does not like polygamy but I don't think that was the major reason,, cuz a person who hugged Bon's photo after Suarav tried to throw away should not even feel like that for a new entry whom he barely knows,, but huh he did that,, now tell me how does "I dont want Mini being second wife or how will the first wife feel when a second one comes in" fit this situation? This Ani is so frustrating!

Yes and him making her leave house was all because he was frustrated and disappointed as a husband

Also him admiring girl is not wrong but seeing that innoncent bon who is a kid and forcefully tied in all these shackles pricks my heart ,if Bondita would have been admiring someone or had those cursh feelings for anyone then society would have pointed her and itv can’t show something different a realistic approach of bon feelings and I want her emotional growth and also I want her to become fierce,moohphat and what do we say aloof after this track

sharafah thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Bold : thats the point sharadah ARC is ruined rudhita is ruined now nothing I repeat nothing can justify this

Now at the end ani will regret (which he always does as this 22 year kid is in still learning Process😊) n ninja will make him realise about true love and we will forget everything n will forgive this cheater👏

To makers na this is not cheating,,they have a new defination it seems,, u want to know why,, because Bon IS A SMALL GIRL,,, and ANI DOES NOT CONDIDER HER HIS WIFE,,, = NOT CHEATING ... I dont know if he will realise or go back to Bon or continue his zimmedari 2.0 or worse start his zimmedari 3.0 later.... Bon came out of the haveli for him...people say he came out for Bon,, actually Sampoo taunted him not Bon,,,,Sampoo did wrong to Bon mainly so she didnt taunt Bon but targeted Ani,,, in that way Bon sacrificed,,, she left everything and fully trusted Ani,,waiting for him at home not even questioning him even in Mini's case,,, just because one is small does not make them emotionless and stupid.. Bon is not a doll made from raw clay( Ani's dailouge) just to make her a Barrister or to win the challenge that he and Sampoo has

Edited by sharafah - 3 years ago
TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Not yet

Yeh shuruwat hai picture abhi baaki hai

Ab to proposal scene aana baaki h

Raj Kapoor-Nargis ho gaye..ab Shahrukh-Kajol maangta..KKHH style..😎 just role reversal this time .

ARC--- Mera pehla pyaar adhura reh gaya Bondita...😭😈