Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Aisa mat bolo yaar rudhita are leads 🥺

Bon badi hote hote isse itni baar love keh lo, attraction keh lo, adoration keh lo pata nahi kya kya honga

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Sweety 🤗🤗

Yupp.. I am also agree with each points you mentioned .. 🤗

attaraction/ admiration is entirely a different thing than love . Love is a deep feeling which doesn’t come that easily .. truly speaking, I don’t believe in love at first sight.. if it’s a first sight then you have seen only outer beauty and a true love happens when you see someone’s inner beauty. Ani once thought he was in love with mini too.. what happened? We all concluded na ki it was his infatuation and nothing else .. this time also he is doing the same mistake - naming an admiration to love! He doesn’t know the true meaning of love it seems. And yes that’s why he needs a reality check and I want it in the form of Bon ..

If makers decides to show him his so called pure love for Bon then I don’t know what to say after that !!

Exactly Nim. That is why I still believe that this track will teach him that. It's not about responsibility vs love.

And love at first sight is such a superficial idea. I also do not believe in this concept at all.

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Riti 🤗

Lol 🤣 unpopular opinion cracked me 🤪🤣 koi nahi..! I'm always there in that opinion options 😆

I don't know whether naming it as infatuation is right or wrong.! Infact I don't want to name anything with his expression.

Infatuation toh mini ke saath hua na 🤪 this guy needs reality check to understand the meaning of love and I feel he is in that progress.!

Pehle mini was his bachpan ka pyaar( I would say this was his infatuation😆), phir woh "kuch nahi" then he confessed his love and regretted it immediately and now he hates her or I should say she doesn't exist for him.

Seeing this we never got Ani's proper monologue and I wanna blame on writer's in this..! I don't know what kichidi pakarahe hein aage..!

For now he looked impressed or I should say attracted seeing a bold krantikaari women seeing today's episode.!

I wish they don't butcher his character more.! Let's see what are they trying to show.!

M glad you are in this opinion

Yes attraction, impressed whatever we may name but ya we have experienced from mini that Anirudh ka gussa jitni jaldi aata jaata hai uska pyaar bhi aisa hi hai

coz clearly its not love

he might be thinking about that girl but still doing all for Bondita that too to an extent of his life so honestly doesn’t matter what he feels for that girl I still feel he is true to Bondita

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

First thing I have not watched epi now coming to my comment

Very well said..👍👍👍

@bold: yes please don't portray the bond at the cost of sacrifice of love of life.. he did sacrifice in past but as you said it was his decision bon did not force him and if he did something even that girl stood behind him besides him, shielded him in his hard times...It's very rude n ignorant to call her zimmedari.. he can address her as jeevanathi/ companion if he is that much afraid with the physical aspect attached to the word wife.. do not un-recognize what she is..

Underlined: yes very much

I don't know how to call you, you can call me Mugs

Bon

He can call her his companion and it is not like bon is completely dependent if he has this much guts to and tell bon that he is not her husband then she will herself release him from her responsibility,stop kaka from feeding her knowledge fulfil relations ,expectations and a sr thing which bon faced that can make her feel disgusted in future , this new girl is like him self absorbed ,fitoori but bon is like the girl spreading warmth around everyone ,standing for someone pain at a very young age , a girl way ahead of her times questioning wrong doings ,it is high time makers should stop this bahu,wife expectations ,what if bon says no to kaka that I won’t fulfil any patnidharm,strew dharma ,kartavya ,what if bon says I don’t see pati babu in husband way and I want of focus on my career ,how would kaka feel and how would ani feel if bon says I don’t want to fulfil any expectations of anyone

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

She will run aeay

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Exactly Nim. That is why I still believe that this track will teach him that. It's not about responsibility vs love.

And love at first sight is such a superficial idea. I also do not believe in this concept at all.

Yeah Sweety.. this track will help him to differentiate between admiration and love!! He was impressed by Bon through her letter .. do you think he started living her then. No right? Then why do we think he is in deeply love with ninja?? It can be an admiration na .. and it is an admiration which he has misunderstood

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Bon

He can call her his companion and it is not like bon is completely dependent if he has this much guts to and tell bon that he is not her husband then she will herself release him from her responsibility,stop kaka from feeding her knowledge fulfil relations ,expectations and a sr thing which bon faced that can make her feel disgusted in future , this new girl is like him self absorbed ,fitoori but bon is like the girl spreading warmth around everyone ,standing for someone pain at a very young age , a girl way ahead of her times questioning wrong doings ,it is high time makers should stop this bahu,wife expectations ,what if bon says no to kaka that I won’t fulfil any patnidharm,strew dharma ,kartavya ,what if bon says I don’t see pati babu in husband way and I want of focus on my career ,how would kaka feel and how would ani feel if bon says I don’t want to fulfil any expectations of anyone

Bon should be hard now n leave this two face man asap👍🏼

Edited by listmist - 3 years ago
listmist thumbnail

Yaar i dont trust that kid

Bon is still in haveli

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Sharadah, he used prem "love" Word for her😊

Ash as much as I really admired Ani,, I really dont know how to react to this,,,this was why i was getting super angry before the actual episode...even if the writers make Ani realise what real love is or not,, Ani truly disappointed me.... I am feeling highly upset and angry... I guess the only thing i will be seeing in the epi will be Bon's scenes,,, all the the other including ani would be in skip mode till he comes back to his senses,,, Ash if makers wanted to show Ani only thinking Bon as a child than heart ringing for bon and other scenes were they neccessary? RTM 21 is not for friends but feelings and emotions that go deep and unsaid... what Ani is doing gives no meaning to it! I dont know how to describe how I feel,,, makers can take their route and show the story in the way they want,,but why give hopes to audience, was that just to fool us and increase trp?... Bon and Ani are the main leads but showing this particular track for Ani is unjustifiable and I just cannot accept it,,it has not even been a year in their marriage according to the story as Kaka has not celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary but within that short time span having feelings for 2 different people does not fit the character description of Ani that was created... he said in the previous epi love has no limit and now love at first sight,, really? Is that the Barrister Ani that we knew? Just because other shows have that concept to boost their trp that does not mean our show has to go through the same,, their audience and BB audience are different.I think even when GW track or fake mom track or let it be any track I was angry on certain characters even upset with Ani for trusting Mini but I could handle it and I thought there was reason for Ani's action but this absolute no! Now I am even doubting if there is really rudhita that we are expecting and if the makers will show,, now I feel even more upset for thinking Kaka's monoluge will be true at one point in time.. what I mean is even if it becomes true at the end which is huge question mark it is not that genuine as I thought or expected