Originally posted by: rmahi25

me protecting my betwaa...🤣

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Home786

Yeh Sab kya kar raha hai yeh banda?? Offscreen hai yaa???

This is Offcreen

Par prem kahani haveli me bhi zaaari h

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Have a great time and discussions here girls 😳👍🏼 And I'm taking break for now and just going to stay away to avoid further coming up. Loving you all and will come back if I'm fine 🤗❤️❤️

Reku🤗

Word Count: 1

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Mansion aane ke baad bon will run away

Is it confirmed??

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Why do I feel jiss krantikari ko lady krantikari chudana chah rahi vo uska boyfriend hai?? Poor Ani Nibba ke tarah roegaa🤣💔

kahi uska ^Dil wale puchde naa chaa^ naa ho jae

Aniruddh like

Second love😭

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Hello girls🤗 I know most of you are upset so I am but I am upset with makers for not executing ani’s character properly on this track!!

I haven’t watched the episode yet but still I have tried to write my review on it .. I know lots of you will disagree with me but I just wanted to put forward my opinion ..

I am copy pasting my review from Rimi’s post...

You have explained everything so beautifully yaar. I have the same thoughts as yours. Infatuation/crush is a different thing and love is a different thing .. and yes sometimes it takes a lifelong to understand what love really is !! I haven’t watched the episode yet but from everyone’s comments here I could say only one thing-he is impressed by this girl . Her fierce nature, her determination to fight for the country .. means she has the same traits as him. And when two people have same linking or same nature, they just hit off instantly ..

so I am also sure that ani has just misunderstood the whole concept of love. He hasn’t understood the true meaning of love yet . With mini also he bee had love, it was purely an attraction.. we all know that. With Bon he doesn’t want to accept his feelings towards her as love since the girl in the question is a mere child. And as per his principles it is all wrong to love a child (which was totally normal as per that era). We know but his actions speaks opposite smiley24

Bon is everything he wants in his life partner .. that fire, fierceness, dedication, determination to change the society and make it free of evil practices and all.. but the main thing is she is not the “girl” yet .. she is a kid for him so it changes the whole scenario for him ..

Ninja is also everything he wants in a girl .. and that’s why he is impressed with her. Maybe we can call it an infatuation/admiration .. but love .. I don’t think so. Because he himself is confused about the definition of true love. So I don’t expect him to understand who is true love is. His misconception might get changed during this track .. and I feel this is ani’s “realization of true love” track. By the end of this track he will realize whatever he was thinking about the zimmedari was wrong . I know he needs a reality check for this and I am sure makers are gonna give that in the form of Bon.

You are right Rimi .. this is all our point of view and we can be wrong if makers have already decided to butcher his character by making him fall in true love with ninja and doing adulteration in his marriage !! That will change the whole scenario and I don’t anything to say in that case.

@ bold: perfect... The frustration is not about the content they want to show it's about the route they are taking... Dialogues.. sudden change in maturity level n behavioural changes...

Aaj nai to kal unke relationship ko lekar clarity aana jaruri tha .. but could have shown it in different way... May be through example of some other couple.. this kind of marriages are very normal in that era n even there were couples or husbands to be specific, thinking on similar lines like Aniruddha.. the time period was full of social evolution movements ... But na khood ke banaye character n bond per aanch la rahe hai

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Mansion aane ke baad bon will run away

I really want Bon to run away from haveli so that Ani can finally get back to his senses 😈

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Areyyy no no buddy. Its okay to have different opinions. 🤗

Yar... I totally respect what you said and agree with it too.

But like I said, I would not say that he has "cheated" as yet. Haan woh detrack ho raha hai, distract horha hai, but will he actually go on, forget Bondu, and cheat on her just like that? As in full fledge wala cheating.

If THAT happens na, then tou ARC bhai sahab ka swaha...

Until then, lets sit tight na and see what the makers want to show.

mere ko abhi bhi umeed hai ke accha message hi hoga end mien.

Abh hum viewers bechare ko sehna tou paday ga..🤢...lekin I m still not ready to give up on ARC.

At the moment, I am cutting some slack for him ke apni age aur idealistic approach ki wajeh se he is getting all messed up.

@ bold: Woh to hoga nai, we all know... 😄

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

@ bold: perfect... The frustration is not about the content they want to show it's about the route they are taking... Dialogues.. sudden change in maturity level n behavioural changes...

Aaj nai to kal unke relationship ko lekar clarity aana jaruri tha .. but could have shown it in different way... May be through example of some other couple.. this kind of marriages are very normal in that era n even there were couples or husbands to be specific, thinking on similar lines like Aniruddha.. the time period was full of social evolution movements ... But na khood ke banaye character n bond per aanch la rahe hai

Yupp.. makers have failed to portray ani’s character properly .. they are showing him like a pendulum.. who is not even able to understand his own feelings!! They could have shown his realization in a better way.. this is a wrong wrong route