Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RekaC

I want the second to happen Ash. She should say it in his face and leave to her mom. Only then he will realise or IDK if he will happily give the responsibility back to Sumati maa and join Krantikari girl.

Yup reku i badly want bon to free this cheateršŸ¤¢

ļæ¼

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Saccha pyar confess nahi karega before something happens bon runs away or that new Male lead entry takes place if makers really want to explore that angle toh kare but bon ko is misconceptions mein na padhne de ,,I dont want ani to reject bon for her age , bon has all qualities in her which any person wants aur agar voh badi hoti hai then anyone can fall for her charisma and mind u she can become rebellious much more fierce and bolder jaise voh starting mein thi ,hm mein thi if she is away from these patnidharm,kushal grahini and street dharma taught by kaka , kaka expectingwaris from her is very wrong and let makers show her growth and make her wise ,ani will he very proud for her also

Uska nazar me pyaar hai na but reality me infatuation hai. Coz there is no love in his marriage. He is a man, he has got feelings. He will seek for that.. But this first sight thing can never be love.. His admiration for ninja makes him think like that

Yes bon has all those qualities a man expects from a girl.. But for him to acknowledge it she should be a grown up.. It's not possible for him love a child.. Still considering her as his wife is not a bad thing. This zimmedaari thingy will be turned to patni soon but love I think post leap only it will be shown

In my pov its hard for a 22 year old to love a 11 year old

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

I stopped after dat reku

Himmat hi nahi h

Vaise today he did not allow bon to bandage him remember when bon first time unknowingly put haldi on him , he was awestruck tab bon isse bhav nahi deti thi,and she wanted to go away from him , ab she is hsi bondita toh he is not valuing her , bon ko vaapas yeh karna hoga

U know the thing that pricks me is bon is expected by everyone be it kaka or society to love her hubby ,she is instilled patnidharma, kartavya and all at a young age , tied in these misconceptions when she should focus on her studies and her life ,bon can become or will become like that kranti girl if she comes past way this that is why before leap if they bring such a separation than it is also fine , ani will then fall in love with the bon who has so emotional baggage and no gily feeling of love in her mind, makwrs should show bon full growth and how she starts being feminist and rebellious

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Toh makers killed ARC we rooted for? šŸ˜³

Not yet

Yeh shuruwat hai picture abhi baaki hai

Ab to proposal scene aana baaki h

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Seriously dhanu šŸ„ŗ I'm really feeling too disgusted. This was not the Ani he used to be. Then what is the assurance that he will love only her for lifetime? What was the reason for that RTM version 21??? I badly want to ban that now šŸ˜­

Bon future is In danger with this manšŸ˜­

Isko pyaar hota rahega

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

She's back to mansion.. that means school fees pay kar di and his worth is proved šŸ‘šŸ¤Ŗ

Yeah bon ke liye apni jaan ki baazi lagayi itna riskšŸ‘

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

She should.. bohot ehsaan kar diye Ani ne ab aur nahišŸ‘ŽšŸ¼

Agree

Kripa kare aur ehsaan na karešŸ˜Š

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Nim šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

I guess we are on same page regarding Anirudh in this case. I am also posting my pov from Rimi's post here.

Anirudh has serious misconception regarding love. And I believe this track is to make him (may be Bondita as well) realize the true definition of love.

What Anirudh has for that girl can be attraction or admiration. I also want mention one more thing here. Attraction doesn't always mean being romantically involved with someone. Attraction is about liking someone, and that can be because of being impressed with that person, which Ani is because of her patriotism, fierce nature.
It can be Ani's admiration for the girl like you mentioned.

You are right, Nim. This guy needs a reality check & he will get that in this track.

We can be wrong at out pov. Makers can take other route as well. You know which route I am talking about. In that case, I also have nothing to say. But at this point, I will wait for some more time before giving a verdict on Anirudh being a 'Cheat/Disloyal Human'.

Sweety šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Yupp.. I am also agree with each points you mentioned .. šŸ¤—

attaraction/ admiration is entirely a different thing than love . Love is a deep feeling which doesnā€™t come that easily .. truly speaking, I donā€™t believe in love at first sight.. if itā€™s a first sight then you have seen only outer beauty and a true love happens when you see someoneā€™s inner beauty. Ani once thought he was in love with mini too.. what happened? We all concluded na ki it was his infatuation and nothing else .. this time also he is doing the same mistake - naming an admiration to love! He doesnā€™t know the true meaning of love it seems. And yes thatā€™s why he needs a reality check and I want it in the form of Bon ..

If makers decides to show his so called pure love for Ninja then I donā€™t know what to say after that !!

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

He like the new girl right?

Sharadah, he used prem "love" Word for heršŸ˜Š

listmist thumbnail

RekušŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Word Count: 1