Originally posted by: dsm123

I don't think so .

šŸ˜­

Word Count: 0

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Lol.. Mini to lucky nikali fir.. Bach gayi isse...

So true

Kuch acha kaam kiya h mini ne zaroor jo bach gayi is cheater se

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

I don't want her to run away.. muh pe bolake jaye use ki ja rahi hai n he is free now..

šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦ See still hoping something from it.. nonono I want to detach myself... Jimmedari hai ye meri ab ke me khud ko bahar nikalu karu.. or jimmedari hame lakshya ki aur le jati hai... Etana to sikha kal

I don't want rudhita to be end game after this

Bon deserves someone better

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

šŸ¤—šŸ‘šŸ¼ I like your conclusion.

Pagal hai bilkul aur apne apko buht superman samajhta hai. A little bump may make him realize about his foolishness.

So, abh Ani ka popat hi dekhne ke liye lets watch this track na... Sab udaas ho ker disgust ho ker chhod ker tou na jao...

šŸ¤—

I won't stop watching this show even if they show the worst of any trackšŸ˜†

BTW are you doctor? Aapka naam kya haišŸ˜³?

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Hello girlsšŸ¤— I know most of you are upset so I am but I am upset with makers for not executing aniā€™s character properly on this track!!

I havenā€™t watched the episode yet but still I have tried to write my review on it .. I know lots of you will disagree with me but I just wanted to put forward my opinion ..

I am copy pasting my review from Rimiā€™s post...

You have explained everything so beautifully yaar. I have the same thoughts as yours. Infatuation/crush is a different thing and love is a different thing .. and yes sometimes it takes a lifelong to understand what love really is !! I havenā€™t watched the episode yet but from everyoneā€™s comments here I could say only one thing-he is impressed by this girl . Her fierce nature, her determination to fight for the country .. means she has the same traits as him. And when two people have same linking or same nature, they just hit off instantly ..

so I am also sure that ani has just misunderstood the whole concept of love. He hasnā€™t understood the true meaning of love yet . With mini also he bee had love, it was purely an attraction.. we all know that. With Bon he doesnā€™t want to accept his feelings towards her as love since the girl in the question is a mere child. And as per his principles it is all wrong to love a child (which was totally normal as per that era). We know but his actions speaks opposite smiley24

Bon is everything he wants in his life partner .. that fire, fierceness, dedication, determination to change the society and make it free of evil practices and all.. but the main thing is she is not the ā€œgirlā€ yet .. she is a kid for him so it changes the whole scenario for him ..

Ninja is also everything he wants in a girl .. and thatā€™s why he is impressed with her. Maybe we can call it an infatuation/admiration .. but love .. I donā€™t think so. Because he himself is confused about the definition of true love. So I donā€™t expect him to understand who is true love is. His misconception might get changed during this track .. and I feel this is aniā€™s ā€œrealization of true loveā€ track. By the end of this track he will realize whatever he was thinking about the zimmedari was wrong . I know he needs a reality check for this and I am sure makers are gonna give that in the form of Bon.

You are right Rimi .. this is all our point of view and we can be wrong if makers have already decided to butcher his character by making him fall in true love with ninja and doing adulteration in his marriage !! That will change the whole scenario and I donā€™t anything to say in that case.

Nim šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

I guess we are on same page regarding Anirudh in this case. I am also posting my pov from Rimi's post here.

Anirudh has serious misconception regarding love. And I believe this track is to make him (may be Bondita as well) realize the true definition of love.

What Anirudh has for that girl can be attraction or admiration. I also want mention one more thing here. Attraction doesn't always mean being romantically involved with someone. Attraction is about liking someone, and that can be because of being impressed with that person, which Ani is because of her patriotism, fierce nature.
It can be Ani's admiration for the girl like you mentioned.

You are right, Nim. This guy needs a reality check & he will get that in this track.

We can be wrong at out pov. Makers can take other route as well. You know which route I am talking about. In that case, I also have nothing to say. But at this point, I will wait for some more time before giving a verdict on Anirudh being a 'Cheat/Disloyal Human'.

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

I don't want rudhita to be end game after this

Bon deserves someone better

Aisa mat bolo yaar rudhita are leads šŸ„ŗ

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Oho...bhai sahab lattoo hain pyar mein ekdum..šŸ˜ŽšŸ¤Ŗ

But Bon ko kyun daatega woh šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Iski toh bend bajaa dungi mein agar Bon ko dukh diya toh..šŸ¤¬

Bon uski zindagi bhar ki premika ki nishani fekegi to premi babu naraaz, nahi honge?? šŸ˜³

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Haan Ash my tolerance level broke there. I was waiting when he was explaining bon but not after that

I stopped after dat reku

Himmat hi nahi h

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

So well said Dhanu..šŸ‘šŸ¼

I have not watched the episode so reserving my hatred for Ani till it airs šŸ˜†

But reading all of you it seems Ani is head over heels in love with that girl..Bechara pyar ka bhooka aadmi jiske gale mei Zimmedari aise tapak gayi jisko woh ugal bhi nahi sakta aur nigal bhi nahi sakta..šŸ˜µ

BB makers please is baar Ani ka dusra pyaar adhura mat rehne dena like Kajol of KKHH..šŸ¤£šŸ„ŗ

On a serious note,if they are trying to show child marriage is bad,it's after effects,then go for it but they should never show Ani 'SACRIFICING' his "LOVE FOR LIFETIME" for his ZIMMEDARI..that would be more DISRESPECT to Bondita as she did not force herself on Ani..He chooses to marry her without her knowledge..If Society is cheating her then Ani is cheating her too as he is keeping her in a relation which is not just a relation but a bond of love,understanding,care,trust and loyalty..Rudhita have all first 3 of these but trust is volatile and loyalty is questionable now..If society is giving wrong conceptions to Bon, then what he is going to give her ia more wrong to her as it will make her bitter to such a pure relation of husband-wife that it holds..

First thing I have not watched epi now coming to my comment

Very well said..šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

@bold: yes please don't portray the bond at the cost of sacrifice of love of life.. he did sacrifice in past but as you said it was his decision bon did not force him and if he did something even that girl stood behind him besides him, shielded him in his hard times...It's very rude n ignorant to call her zimmedari.. he can address her as jeevanathi/ companion if he is that much afraid with the physical aspect attached to the word wife.. do not un-recognize what she is..

Underlined: yes very much

I don't know how to call you, you can call me Mugs

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Hello girlsšŸ¤— I know most of you are upset so I am but I am upset with makers for not executing aniā€™s character properly on this track!!

I havenā€™t watched the episode yet but still I have tried to write my review on it .. I know lots of you will disagree with me but I just wanted to put forward my opinion ..

I am copy pasting my review from Rimiā€™s post...

You have explained everything so beautifully yaar. I have the same thoughts as yours. Infatuation/crush is a different thing and love is a different thing .. and yes sometimes it takes a lifelong to understand what love really is !! I havenā€™t watched the episode yet but from everyoneā€™s comments here I could say only one thing-he is impressed by this girl . Her fierce nature, her determination to fight for the country .. means she has the same traits as him. And when two people have same linking or same nature, they just hit off instantly ..

so I am also sure that ani has just misunderstood the whole concept of love. He hasnā€™t understood the true meaning of love yet . With mini also he bee had love, it was purely an attraction.. we all know that. With Bon he doesnā€™t want to accept his feelings towards her as love since the girl in the question is a mere child. And as per his principles it is all wrong to love a child (which was totally normal as per that era). We know but his actions speaks opposite smiley24

Bon is everything he wants in his life partner .. that fire, fierceness, dedication, determination to change the society and make it free of evil practices and all.. but the main thing is she is not the ā€œgirlā€ yet .. she is a kid for him so it changes the whole scenario for him ..

Ninja is also everything he wants in a girl .. and thatā€™s why he is impressed with her. Maybe we can call it an infatuation/admiration .. but love .. I donā€™t think so. Because he himself is confused about the definition of true love. So I donā€™t expect him to understand who is true love is. His misconception might get changed during this track .. and I feel this is aniā€™s ā€œrealization of true loveā€ track. By the end of this track he will realize whatever he was thinking about the zimmedari was wrong . I know he needs a reality check for this and I am sure makers are gonna give that in the form of Bon.

You are right Rimi .. this is all our point of view and we can be wrong if makers have already decided to butcher his character by making him fall in true love with ninja and doing adulteration in his marriage !! That will change the whole scenario and I donā€™t anything to say in that case.

Nim ā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ¤—

You said it all my dear šŸ‘šŸ¼

Om positiviteyea namaahh šŸ˜†ā¤ļø