Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mugkale

ok first thing I have not watched the episode yet...

Very good write up.. I love your POV..You said correctly about desires.. nobody can deny it... I thought they will bring this issue as well when parivarik jeevan thing started...nothing is wrong in that.. at all.. both male n female have their share of privileges n pains.. n it could have been wonderful move to show male's pains/feelings also.. n specially in ani's case when he was not ready to flow with social norms about parivarik jeevan.. Definitely he is going to suffer..they can handle bold tracks..

But the frustrating thing here is, it's giving vibes of betrayal/cheating that bon is still there n one cannot just turn away from the relation saying it jimmedari suddenly ... Forget about bon for a while but what about Mini... He considered her his love.. then how does this dialogue fit ke ek nazar me jeevan... Etc..

N he is not that immature ki pahili nazar me jindagi bhar ke liye pyar me pad jaye ... Pahili nazar se dobara milane ki ichha ho sakati but jeevan bhar ka pyar...How can one love somebody without knowing the personality... N if I am not wrong ani ne saurav ko is baat pe sunaya bhi tha.. so if they are heading towards showing his pains/ his incompleteness then it would be fantastic n I think(i don't watch other serials so not sure) unique track, which could have given more height n depth to his character n their relationship.. why to put in such way... Ruining character, ruining a beautiful unique bond..

You know it better than me you mentioned you are content writer..

Bahot bola.. I hope I am not offensive..That was not an intention at all 😊

Areyyy no no buddy. Its okay to have different opinions. 🤗

Yar... I totally respect what you said and agree with it too.

But like I said, I would not say that he has "cheated" as yet. Haan woh detrack ho raha hai, distract horha hai, but will he actually go on, forget Bondu, and cheat on her just like that? As in full fledge wala cheating.

If THAT happens na, then tou ARC bhai sahab ka swaha...

Until then, lets sit tight na and see what the makers want to show.

mere ko abhi bhi umeed hai ke accha message hi hoga end mien.

Abh hum viewers bechare ko sehna tou paday ga..🤢...lekin I m still not ready to give up on ARC.

At the moment, I am cutting some slack for him ke apni age aur idealistic approach ki wajeh se he is getting all messed up.

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I have thought a lot and drawn a conclusion. This is a mere infatuation.. Also her would be MIL is gonna make an entry that means her alliance is fixed. Ani popat hojayega🤪

So i think he will confess this saccha pyaar to ninja and she will convince this angle is wrong and his real relationship with bondita

Also bon is small and he considers her as his zimmedari so its natural for him to feel like that.. I am not justifying him

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

I have thought a lot and drawn a conclusion. This is a mere infatuation.. Also her would be MIL is gonna make an entry that means her alliance is fixed. Ani popat hojayega🤪

So i think he will confess this saccha pyaar to ninja and she will convince this angle is wrong and his real relationship with bondita

Also bon is small and he considers her as his zimmedari so its natural for him to feel like that.. I am not justifying him

🤗👍🏼 I like your conclusion.

Pagal hai bilkul aur apne apko buht superman samajhta hai. A little bump may make him realize about his foolishness.

So, abh Ani ka popat hi dekhne ke liye lets watch this track na... Sab udaas ho ker disgust ho ker chhod ker tou na jao...

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Saccha pyar confess nahi karega before something happens bon runs away or that new Male lead entry takes place if makers really want to explore that angle toh kare but bon ko is misconceptions mein na padhne de ,,I dont want ani to reject bon for her age , bon has all qualities in her which any person wants aur agar voh badi hoti hai then anyone can fall for her charisma and mind u she can become rebellious much more fierce and bolder jaise voh starting mein thi ,hm mein thi if she is away from these patnidharm,kushal grahini and street dharma taught by kaka , kaka expectingwaris from her is very wrong and let makers show her growth and make her wise ,ani will he very proud for her also

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Lalz🤗

dont know but unpopular opinion

I am not upset with Anirudh, I still feel its infatuation not love

infatuation also at first seems love only🤣

Riti 🤗

Lol 🤣 unpopular opinion cracked me 🤪🤣 koi nahi..! I'm always there in that opinion options 😆

I don't know whether naming it as infatuation is right or wrong.! Infact I don't want to name anything with his expression.

Infatuation toh mini ke saath hua na 🤪 this guy needs reality check to understand the meaning of love and I feel he is in that progress.!

Pehle mini was his bachpan ka pyaar( I would say this was his infatuation😆), phir woh "kuch nahi" then he confessed his love and regretted it immediately and now he hates her or I should say she doesn't exist for him.

Seeing this we never got Ani's proper monologue and I wanna blame on writer's in this..! I don't know what kichidi pakarahe hein aage..!

For now he looked impressed or I should say attracted seeing a bold krantikaari women seeing today's episode.!

I wish they don't butcher his character more.! Let's see what are they trying to show.!

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Saccha pyar confess nahi karega before something happens bon runs away or that new Male lead entry takes place if makers really want to explore that angle toh kare but bon ko is misconceptions mein na padhne de ,,I dont want ani to reject bon for her age , bon has all qualities in her which any person wants aur agar voh badi hoti hai then anyone can fall for her charisma and mind u she can become rebellious much more fierce and bolder jaise voh starting mein thi ,hm mein thi if she is away from these patnidharm,kushal grahini and street dharma taught by kaka , kaka expectingwaris from her is very wrong and let makers show her growth and make her wise , ani found what he wanted it is like when he was with mini he admired bon for her tarks and now he is done with enough of her tarks , he saw a freedom fighter woman

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Exactly Lalitha...

All the best and do your exams well👍🏼🤗..

Okayy, will wait for your DM... 😳

Thank you Shaheen🤗 ❤️

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello girls🤗 I know most of you are upset so I am but I am upset with makers for not executing ani’s character properly on this track!!

I haven’t watched the episode yet but still I have tried to write my review on it .. I know lots of you will disagree with me but I just wanted to put forward my opinion ..

I am copy pasting my review from Rimi’s post...

You have explained everything so beautifully yaar. I have the same thoughts as yours. Infatuation/crush is a different thing and love is a different thing .. and yes sometimes it takes a lifelong to understand what love really is !! I haven’t watched the episode yet but from everyone’s comments here I could say only one thing-he is impressed by this girl . Her fierce nature, her determination to fight for the country .. means she has the same traits as him. And when two people have same linking or same nature, they just hit off instantly ..

so I am also sure that ani has just misunderstood the whole concept of love. He hasn’t understood the true meaning of love yet . With mini also he bee had love, it was purely an attraction.. we all know that. With Bon he doesn’t want to accept his feelings towards her as love since the girl in the question is a mere child. And as per his principles it is all wrong to love a child (which was totally normal as per that era). We know but his actions speaks opposite smiley24

Bon is everything he wants in his life partner .. that fire, fierceness, dedication, determination to change the society and make it free of evil practices and all.. but the main thing is she is not the “girl” yet .. she is a kid for him so it changes the whole scenario for him ..

Ninja is also everything he wants in a girl .. and that’s why he is impressed with her. Maybe we can call it an infatuation/admiration .. but love .. I don’t think so. Because he himself is confused about the definition of true love. So I don’t expect him to understand who is true love is. His misconception might get changed during this track .. and I feel this is ani’s “realization of true love” track. By the end of this track he will realize whatever he was thinking about the zimmedari was wrong . I know he needs a reality check for this and I am sure makers are gonna give that in the form of Bon.

You are right Rimi .. this is all our point of view and we can be wrong if makers have already decided to butcher his character by making him fall in true love with ninja and doing adulteration in his marriage !! That will change the whole scenario and I don’t anything to say in that case.

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dsm123

I was assuming girl will fall in love with him but yaha ulta ho gya🥺

I'm sure jisko jail se chudana chahti hain ye woh banda iska fiance hoga😆 Ani babu ka heart break bhi hona iss baar toh

Kuch bhi ho i don't care

He can go to hell

Bloody cheater

Khaane ke aur dikhane ke daat aur

Isko koi bolo apni jaan khatre me daalne ka natak na kare please aur bon aur aur na apne ehsaan ke take aur na dabbaye👎🏼

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dsm123

This is exactly my biggest issue here...ARC was never this shallow yaar🤢

This time they crossed their limits🤢