Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Don't worry bidu ko tijori mein band ke denge hum naa rahega baas naa aaega chirag🤣

I want your smart Bidu back re... Me want him to throw Sampoo out of RC mansion forever...
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Huge warm hug to your twinnie for making you to write this wonderful post...🤗

Mahi kudos for explaining Bondu's POV in an stupendous way...👏 You said it all in a very delicate way...

@purple this is where they're failing it badly... They keep oscillating Ani's thoughts and affirmation after each and every track.. He is not stable in his own POV...

Yupp!! Even I wanna know what's the moral of this track.. What message are they trying to give....

Behen, thank you for this review... Whenever we loss hope, I remember your post where Ani-Bon sat and dreamt of Independence... It still gives goosebumps to me.... We have setup high expectations from this show actually that's why we can't resist all this delusional stuffs...

see this girl is fierce and bold but she was like if u die I give money to ur wife if bon comes to know she will teach her important of life and to bring a change, u need to fight everyday , was ani saying all dialogues to impress that girl to be honest not as bon fan but put bon at this age is way too smart and fierce and bold she is just led into society ,kartavya,even handling ani and kaka mood swings and anger and keeping up to expectatuonsmind u bon will be better than this gurl in future once she let's go of all thesemisconceoptios and street dharma and all
--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lalitha🤗

How are you behen?? I am literally happy to see both twinnies here after ages... Happy tears😭😭

(Ps: I am coming Chennai tomorrow)

Shaheen🤗

How are you behena?? 🤗

I wanted to know mahi's pov regarding today's epi and she is very sweet to agree it immediately 😳

I'm happy to see her and you back in IF after long time🤗

Yaayyyy staying here? Or one day trip?

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Shaheen🤗

How are you behena?? 🤗

I wanted to know mahi's pov regarding today's epi and she is very sweet to agree it immediately 😳

I'm happy to see her and you back in IF after long time🤗

Yaayyyy staying here? Or one day trip?

Yep!! Lalitha at least these kind of upsetting episode brought all of us back together... Me was literally upset seeing the episode but seeing you all here after many days feels good..

I am Okayy re behen...

Nope, one day trip behen... Will come back by tomorrow evening..

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Let me clear few things here..

Ik what Ani is feeling for girl is not love.. he's mistaking it..

But what made me angry or detached is Ani was never this shallow to assume he is in love that too love at first sight that too for lifetime.. declaring such things were ott for ARC.. that too after first meeting.. secondly the way he's behaving and having fbs made me super uncomfortable thinking that bon doesn't know anything at all. More than Ani I'm heartbroken for bon.. though she doesn't love Ani but she's having false hopes regarding their relationship and From Ani as husband.. its high time...BONDITA deserves to know marriage truth and zimmedari thing. That's it.

So well said Dhanu..👍🏼

I have not watched the episode so reserving my hatred for Ani till it airs 😆

But reading all of you it seems Ani is head over heels in love with that girl..Bechara pyar ka bhooka aadmi jiske gale mei Zimmedari aise tapak gayi jisko woh ugal bhi nahi sakta aur nigal bhi nahi sakta..😵

BB makers please is baar Ani ka dusra pyaar adhura mat rehne dena like Kajol of KKHH..🤣🥺

On a serious note,if they are trying to show child marriage is bad,it's after effects,then go for it but they should never show Ani 'SACRIFICING' his "LOVE FOR LIFETIME" for his ZIMMEDARI..that would be more DISRESPECT to Bondita as she did not force herself on Ani..He chooses to marry her without her knowledge..If Society is cheating her then Ani is cheating her too as he is keeping her in a relation which is not just a relation but a bond of love,understanding,care,trust and loyalty..Rudhita have all first 3 of these but trust is volatile and loyalty is questionable now..If society is giving wrong conceptions to Bon, then what he is going to give her ia more wrong to her as it will make her bitter to such a pure relation of husband-wife that it holds..

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yep!! Lalitha at least these kind of upsetting episode brought all of us back together... Me was literally upset seeing the episode but seeing you all here after many days feels good..

I am Okayy re behen...

Nope, one day trip behen... Will come back by tomorrow evening..

Heina ❤️🤗

Me too was upset but I got some positive push 🤪😆

Will dm you...wanna talk a lot 😆

My exams are pressuring me 😈

Okay shah, take care and have a safe journey ❤️❤️

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Ohho ohho ohho... guys...shaanti shaanti.

I havent watched the epi mager tum loag ke comments padh ker kafi afsos hua.

Aur doosra afsos yeh hua ke kal hi mien lambay lambay bhaashan de rhy thy ke aisa kuch nahi hoga

🤪Mera popat hogya. 🥺

But its okay. Now, I have an EXTREMELY UNPOPULAR OPINION. Please do not report me or bash me for this. 🙏🙏😔

Rishi sir ka jo Live session hua tha, uss mien he hinted towards this.

Please please please remember that ARC is a 22 yrs old... he should be full of testosterone as of now.

I know I know WE believed that he is a saint, but makers never painted him like that. With Mini, they showed us that he is a normal, hormonal, alpha kind of a man.

I wrote an OS a while ago that caused so much controversy. It was reported and went into scrutiny and eventually I removed it. In that OS, I broached the same issue... ARC is a MAN before being anything else. Physical desires are real. And they can be very strong too. Now, the makers are also showing the same. Mere OS mien tou ARC ko miene dark-shaded dikhaya tha and he was attracted to Bondu, and his attraction was amplified and sort of gone out of control because of intoxication. It was taken as my justification for men committing RAPEs... Oh God! I felt horrible to read that as it was never my intent. And nothing whatsoever can justify a rape, for Heaven's sake.

Now, in the show, the makers are broaching Aniruddh's physical desires.

I am disappointed as an ARC and RudhiTa fan....but deep down, I always wondered ke sab kuch aur sab feelings Bondu ki hi mainstream mien rehty hain. Her pains, her studies, her menstruation, and now her puberty and emotional changes associated with that... but why no one ever thinks about this extremely basic thing called "Physical desires and Physical attraction" for Aniruddh?

I am NOT justifying his behavior at all.

And I am disappointed too with this twist...but guys, it needed to be addressed I think.

A man's desires are not a joke. They do not give him a license to cheat on their wives at all. And this does not justify their extra marital affairs. Its all wrong. But it is a very harsh reality.

Dunia mien aisa hota hai.

For me, here, the makers tried to be very realistic. It is a very very bitter pill... but unfortunately, basic biology sometimes takes over a man's mind and he loses it in front of carnal desires.

If ARC acts on these desires, he cheats on Bondu full fledge, then his character and this show is most likely going to be completely ruined for me too.

Abhi..I am going to try to watch it as clinically as possible.

ok first thing I have not watched the episode yet...

Very good write up.. I love your POV..You said correctly about desires.. nobody can deny it... I thought they will bring this issue as well when parivarik jeevan thing started...nothing is wrong in that.. at all.. both male n female have their share of privileges n pains.. n it could have been wonderful move to show male's pains/feelings also.. n specially in ani's case when he was not ready to flow with social norms about parivarik jeevan.. Definitely he is going to suffer..they can handle bold tracks..

But the frustrating thing here is, it's giving vibes of betrayal/cheating that bon is still there n one cannot just turn away from the relation saying it jimmedari suddenly ... Forget about bon for a while but what about Mini... He considered her his love.. then how does this dialogue fit ke ek nazar me jeevan... Etc..

N he is not that immature ki pahili nazar me jindagi bhar ke liye pyar me pad jaye ... Pahili nazar se dobara milane ki ichha ho sakati but jeevan bhar ka pyar...How can one love somebody without knowing the personality... N if I am not wrong ani ne saurav ko is baat pe sunaya bhi tha.. so if they are heading towards showing his pains/ his incompleteness then it would be fantastic n I think(i don't watch other serials so not sure) unique track, which could have given more height n depth to his character n their relationship.. why to put in such way... Ruining character, ruining a beautiful unique bond..

You know it better than me you mentioned you are content writer..

Bahot bola.. I hope I am not offensive..That was not an intention at all 😊

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Heina ❤️🤗

Lalz🤗

dont know but unpopular opinion

I am not upset with Anirudh, I still feel its infatuation not love

infatuation also at first seems love only🤣

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

He is not atrracted due to her physical beauty but.

When I mentioned Physical Beauty, I was referring to Rishi sir's comment in his Live session.

For now, actually, we dont know yet that what exactly impressed him so much. I know he is deep down impressed by her bravery and krantikari vichaar, but in their first meet up only when he didnt know about her thoughts, he seemed to be quite taken by what was in front of him. Whether it was her beauty that brought stars to his eyes, or her persona that awestruck him... we are not sure about it as yet. But she did "affect" him in some way or the other.

At the moment, he is confused about that only.

To put it simply, he got affected by her (beauty or vichar-maybe both) and now he is confusing it all with love.

Aik number ka gadha hai. Aur kuch nahi 🤪

Home786 thumbnail

Heina ❤️🤗

Exactly Lalitha...

All the best and do your exams well👍🏼🤗..

Okayy, will wait for your DM... 😳